African American Church in N.C. Hosting a Rally in Support of Trump

Why is it that the viper Dems think they have any right to tell Christians black or white how they will vote or how they should think? Those people in Black churches have votes, to bad, so sad for the corruption party of this decade.

Actually this thread is about a cry baby "conservative" thinking he has a right to tell Christians, black, how they will vote or how they should think.

I'm a DBA with a degree motherfucker ... what the fuck are you?
Based on your inability to communicate without using obscenities and colorful expletives would it be a fair guess to say your degree was NOT in 'English / Grammar'?! :p

Ever listen to blacks talk? Mofo is used every fourth word
Based on your inability to communicate without using obscenities and colorful expletives would it be a fair guess to say your degree was NOT in 'English / Grammar'?! :p

And "MOFO" isn't a word. Maybe in ebonics.

I speak fluent Ebonics .. and English very well. :0)

You say something ignorant and racist .. then expect that I'll respond respectfully. :lol: Fuck that.

Be a racist .. get treated like one.

I don't pay any attention at all to whites trying to tell me about blacks, especially whites who avoid life along side blacks.

So you can't offer a better explanation. I'm not the one telling you. The numbers that show dismal results for blacks should tell you something.

Why would I want the results blacks have received supporting Democrats?

I think black folk can figure out who they want to vote for without me. Or you. And will.

What they can't seem to figure out is that voting the way they do produced shitty results. Or did it. Maybe the results they're getting are better than if they tried on their own.

I think it's funny as hell that you still buy into the whole "conservatives" versus "liberals" bullshit and want to set yourself up as the interpreter in chief for black folk. Who’s the house boy again?

BlackAsCoal. He chooses to vote Democrat despite the dismal results for blacks having done so.

I think he's a much better judge than you are of who has done what for black folk. What say we leave that to him?

You say something ignorant and racist .. then expect that I'll respond respectfully. :lol: Fuck that.

Choose to be a House Negro and don't be shocked when people call you one.

I don't pay any attention at all to whites trying to tell me about blacks, especially whites who avoid life along side blacks.

So you can't offer a better explanation. I'm not the one telling you. The numbers that show dismal results for blacks should tell you something.

I think black folk can figure out who they want to vote for without me. Or you. And will.

What they can't seem to figure out is that voting the way they do produced shitty results. Or did it. Maybe the results they're getting are better than if they tried on their own.

I think it's funny as hell that you still buy into the whole "conservatives" versus "liberals" bullshit and want to set yourself up as the interpreter in chief for black folk. Who’s the house boy again?

BlackAsCoal. He chooses to vote Democrat despite the dismal results for blacks having done so.

TRANSLATION: Black people won't vote for my rapidly failing party .. and they're going to cause Trump to lose.

:lol:

:0) Whatever dickhead.

The end result .. Clinton gets elected.

.. got anything else?

Are you going to be a field worker or the house boy? Either way you're still a slave to the Democrats.

It's easy to understand why blacks vote Democrat. Despite the dismal numbers when it comes to many categories (unemployment, bastard children, high school graduation, IQ, etc.) having voted Democrat for 50 years, blacks that vote Democrat realize that those results are better than they could ever do on their own.

Why do you so desperately care about who black people vote for? What's it to you?

DBA? There are many things using that abbreviation. In your case, it stands for Dumb Black Ass and you got the part about you being a motherfucker correct, too. I didn't know there was a degree in that. I learned something about you today.

I figure a black would be concerned that blacks continue to vote for a party that supposedly does more for them yet the numerical results in many areas are dismal. Maybe you think an unemployment rate twice that of whites is OK. Maybe you think having bastard children at a rate 2 1/2 times that of whites is OK. Maybe you think having an average IQ significantly less than whites is OK. Maybe you think dropping out of high school at a rate higher than whites is OK. If you so, keep voting Democrat because that's the results your getting.

So basically your premiss is that blacks are too stupid to know what's good for them and they should listen to you. Besta luck with that pard. "Conservative" outreach on display.

It's up to them if they choose to listen. All I'm doing is showing the numbers. If they choose to continue supporting a party that has produced those results, you tell me why.

I don't speak for black folk, you do, apparently.

You were always going to call him something shitty anyway.

Why is it that the viper Dems think they have any right to tell Christians black or white how they will vote or how they should think? Those people in Black churches have votes, to bad, so sad for the corruption party of this decade.

Actually this thread is about a cry baby "conservative" thinking he has a right to tell Christians, black, how they will vote or how they should think.
Looks more like a bunch of race baiters playing and throwing dung. Each one trying to convince one another how much better they are at it than the other.

so you think he should say disgusting things in a polite manner like you do?

I would probably tell people who refer to mine with racist slurs and stereotypes to go f**k themselves. there is no reason to be polite to bigots
Jill, I do not say disgusting things, but thank you for your contribution. No, I just think one should be able to express themselves without the use of vulgarities. At least if you are going to use such words try not to use the same word in back-to-back sentences. It leads people to think that even your 'obscenity' vocabulary is limited.

:lol: I don't give a fuck what you or anybody else on this board calls me.

Go ahead and try it .. see if I give a fuck. :0)

:None of you stupid clowns post respectfully .. but you cry like babies when I respond in kind.

I think he's a much better judge than you are of who has done what for black folk. What say we leave that to him?

Apparently not. I use the numbers. He makes excuses about them.

:None of you stupid clowns post respectfully .. but you cry like babies when I respond in kind.

You can call me whatever you want. What some porch monkey thinks is irrelevant.

Pot meet kettle

not among actual black people. maybe you're just hanging out with the ones who share your lack of intelle

I'm going to guess you haven't been listening to the right running the southern strategy for two generations, huh?

Looks more like a bunch of race baiters playing and throwing dung. Each one trying to convince one another how much better they are at it than the other.

Just as the op intended, troll thread.

Just curious - why are liberals so threatened when minorities support / show support for Conservatives / Republicans? Are they THAT insecure about their benefit-distributing hold they have on minorities? If not that, what is it?

so you think he should say disgusting things in a polite manner like you do?

I would probably tell people who refer to mine with racist slurs and stereotypes to go f**k themselves. there is no reason to be polite to bigots
Jill, I do not say disgusting things, but thank you for your contribution. No, I just think one should be able to express themselves without the use of vulgarities. At least if you are going to use such words try not to use the same word in back-to-back sentences. It leads people to think that even your 'obscenity' vocabulary is limited.

Reckon some folks don't much care what you think, or what you think you're "lead" to think.

Forum List

Back