African American Church in N.C. Hosting a Rally in Support of Trump

Aren't they tax exempt because they stay out of politics?

Not any longer!!!! I’m sure some guys from the IRS are heading down there to help them find their pockets.

Just as soon as they stop by the progressive leaning black Churches to collect when they cross the political line...

Oh wait, according to people like you, that's A-OK, and anyone who says otherwise is a racist....

I'm not aware of other churches (of any race) officially endorsing an individual. But, perhaps you are.

Marty knows what goes on in progressive churches….just ask him.

:coffee:

99 percent of black voters back Clinton over ‘racially intolerant’ Trump
Hillary Clinton dominates Donald Trump 99 percent to 1 percent among blacks, poll finds

Just more "slaves" for the plantation.

:0) Whatever dickhead.

The end result .. Clinton gets elected.

.. got anything else?

Are you going to be a field worker or the house boy? Either way you're still a slave to the Democrats.

It's easy to understand why blacks vote Democrat. Despite the dismal numbers when it comes to many categories (unemployment, bastard children, high school graduation, IQ, etc.) having voted Democrat for 50 years, blacks that vote Democrat realize that those results are better than they could ever do on their own.

Not any longer!!!! I’m sure some guys from the IRS are heading down there to help them find their pockets.

Just as soon as they stop by the progressive leaning black Churches to collect when they cross the political line...

Oh wait, according to people like you, that's A-OK, and anyone who says otherwise is a racist....

I'm not aware of other churches (of any race) officially endorsing an individual. But, perhaps you are.

Lol, none of them endorse any of them outright, but one can get a gist of who they support. One of the reasons why the rule is basically unenforcible.

Hillary Clinton dominates Donald Trump 99 percent to 1 percent among blacks, poll finds

yep... that's the way to get African American support....

damn, you people are stupid

Tells me blacks that vote Democrat, despite the dismal numbers of having supported Democrats, have realized that the results are better having it handed to them than they could do for themselves. If they're willing to stick with a party that has produced such low numbers in many categories for them, the only logical conclusion is that it's better than what they could do without having it handed to them. If you can offer a better explanation, do so.

Lol, none of them endorse any of them outright, but one can get a gist of who they support. One of the reasons why the rule is basically unenforcible.

Well, I'm also not aware of any others officially having rallies for individuals, but perhaps you are.

Tells me blacks that vote Democrat, despite the dismal numbers of having supported Democrats, have realized that the results are better having it handed to them than they could do for themselves. If they're willing to stick with a party that has produced such low numbers in many categories for them, the only logical conclusion is that it's better than what they could do without having it handed to them. If you can offer a better explanation, do so.

I don't pay any attention at all to whites trying to tell me about blacks, especially whites who avoid life along side blacks.

I don't pay any attention at all to whites trying to tell me about blacks, especially whites who avoid life along side blacks.

So you can't offer a better explanation. I'm not the one telling you. The numbers that show dismal results for blacks should tell you something.

Why would I want the results blacks have received supporting Democrats?

Well, I'm also not aware of any others officially having rallies for individuals, but perhaps you are.

Shillary held at rally at a church on Aug 1st.

.. got anything else?

Are you going to be a field worker or the house boy? Either way you're still a slave to the Democrats.

It's easy to understand why blacks vote Democrat. Despite the dismal numbers when it comes to many categories (unemployment, bastard children, high school graduation, IQ, etc.) having voted Democrat for 50 years, blacks that vote Democrat realize that those results are better than they could ever do on their own.

I'm a DBA with a degree motherfucker ... what the fuck are you?

Why do you so desperately care about who black people vote for? What's it to you?

So you can't offer a better explanation. I'm not the one telling you. The numbers that show dismal results for blacks should tell you something.

Why would I want the results blacks have received supporting Democrats?

I think black folk can figure out who they want to vote for without me. Or you. And will.

"African American Church in N.C. Hosting a Rally in Support of Trump"

....what a bunch of 'racists'... :p

.. got anything else?

I'm a DBA with a degree motherfucker ... what the fuck are you?

Why do you so desperately care about who black people vote for? What's it to you?

He's nothing, and he doesn't really care, he's just coming to terms with the fact that he is nothing.

Shillary held at rally at a church on Aug 1st.
Pols customarily speak at black churches. But, as I said, I've never seen one officially endorse or rally specifically in favor of one candidate. But of course, this is a man bites dog story.

Forum List

Back