African American Church in N.C. Hosting a Rally in Support of Trump

I'm a DBA with a degree motherfucker ... what the fuck are you?
Based on your inability to communicate without using obscenities and colorful expletives would it be a fair guess to say your degree was NOT in 'English / Grammar'?! :p

Aren't they tax exempt because they stay out of politics?

Not any longer!!!! I’m sure some guys from the IRS are heading down there to help them find their pockets.

Just as soon as they stop by the progressive leaning black Churches to collect when they cross the political line...

Oh wait, according to people like you, that's A-OK, and anyone who says otherwise is a racist....

I'm not aware of other churches (of any race) officially endorsing an individual. But, perhaps you are.

Marty knows what goes on in progressive churches….just ask him.

I know all sorts of people know the law that creates the situation is idiotic and often unenforcable.

The IRS and Political Speech: Why Both Secularists and Churches Are Up in Arms - Tax Revolution Institute

What the?! But doesn't the media tell us that 100% of African Americans support hillary? Is every member of that church - not to mention all other African Americans who might not support hillary - Uncle Toms? The democrats are going to have to ratchet up their usual racial vitriol and hillary is going to have to work on her Malcolm X impersonation is this keeps up.

Nice link, Noddy.

Aren't they tax exempt because they stay out of politics?

Not any longer!!!! I’m sure some guys from the IRS are heading down there to help them find their pockets.

Just as soon as they stop by the progressive leaning black Churches to collect when they cross the political line...

Oh wait, according to people like you, that's A-OK, and anyone who says otherwise is a racist....

I'm not aware of other churches (of any race) officially endorsing an individual. But, perhaps you are.

Lol, none of them endorse any of them outright, but one can get a gist of who they support. One of the reasons why the rule is basically unenforcible.

Well, I'm also not aware of any others officially having rallies for individuals, but perhaps you are.

Then maybe this is not just a rally, but a method of challenging the the law in question.

:coffee:

99 percent of black voters back Clinton over ‘racially intolerant’ Trump
Hillary Clinton dominates Donald Trump 99 percent to 1 percent among blacks, poll finds

Just more "slaves" for the plantation.

:0) Whatever dickhead.

The end result .. Clinton gets elected.

.. got anything else?

Are you going to be a field worker or the house boy? Either way you're still a slave to the Democrats.

It's easy to understand why blacks vote Democrat. Despite the dismal numbers when it comes to many categories (unemployment, bastard children, high school graduation, IQ, etc.) having voted Democrat for 50 years, blacks that vote Democrat realize that those results are better than they could ever do on their own.

Why do you so desperately care about who black people vote for? What's it to you?

He's nothing, and he doesn't really care, he's just coming to terms with the fact that he is nothing.

.. and powerless.

He's constantly whining like a baby about who we vote for because he knows that black votes are killing his hapless party in national elections.

No White House, no chance to affect the Supreme Court.

The irony is beautiful brother. :0)

Hillary Clinton dominates Donald Trump 99 percent to 1 percent among blacks, poll finds

.. got anything else?

Are you going to be a field worker or the house boy? Either way you're still a slave to the Democrats.

It's easy to understand why blacks vote Democrat. Despite the dismal numbers when it comes to many categories (unemployment, bastard children, high school graduation, IQ, etc.) having voted Democrat for 50 years, blacks that vote Democrat realize that those results are better than they could ever do on their own.

Why do you so desperately care about who black people vote for? What's it to you?

DBA? There are many things using that abbreviation. In your case, it stands for Dumb Black Ass and you got the part about you being a motherfucker correct, too. I didn't know there was a degree in that. I learned something about you today.

I figure a black would be concerned that blacks continue to vote for a party that supposedly does more for them yet the numerical results in many areas are dismal. Maybe you think an unemployment rate twice that of whites is OK. Maybe you think having bastard children at a rate 2 1/2 times that of whites is OK. Maybe you think having an average IQ significantly less than whites is OK. Maybe you think dropping out of high school at a rate higher than whites is OK. If you so, keep voting Democrat because that's the results your getting.

Based on your inability to communicate without using obscenities and colorful expletives would it be a fair guess to say your degree was NOT in 'English / Grammar'?! :p

so you think he should say disgusting things in a polite manner like you do?

I would probably tell people who refer to mine with racist slurs and stereotypes to go f**k themselves. there is no reason to be polite to bigots

yep... that's the way to get African American support....

damn, you people are stupid

Tells me blacks that vote Democrat, despite the dismal numbers of having supported Democrats, have realized that the results are better having it handed to them than they could do for themselves. If they're willing to stick with a party that has produced such low numbers in many categories for them, the only logical conclusion is that it's better than what they could do without having it handed to them. If you can offer a better explanation, do so.

I don't pay any attention at all to whites trying to tell me about blacks, especially whites who avoid life along side blacks.

So you can't offer a better explanation. I'm not the one telling you. The numbers that show dismal results for blacks should tell you something.

Why would I want the results blacks have received supporting Democrats?

I think black folk can figure out who they want to vote for without me. Or you. And will.

What they can't seem to figure out is that voting the way they do produced shitty results. Or did it. Maybe the results they're getting are better than if they tried on their own.

I thought Trump was showing up at a rally where some black folks were going to be the predominant race in the audience. I would have loved to hear that speech.

Since not…I’m going to leave you guys to it.

cya

.. got anything else?

DBA? There are many things using that abbreviation. In your case, it stands for Dumb Black Ass and you got the part about you being a motherfucker correct, too. I didn't know there was a degree in that. I learned something about you today.

I figure a black would be concerned that blacks continue to vote for a party that supposedly does more for them yet the numerical results in many areas are dismal. Maybe you think an unemployment rate twice that of whites is OK. Maybe you think having bastard children at a rate 2 1/2 times that of whites is OK. Maybe you think having an average IQ significantly less than whites is OK. Maybe you think dropping out of high school at a rate higher than whites is OK. If you so, keep voting Democrat because that's the results your getting.

So basically your premiss is that blacks are too stupid to know what's good for them and they should listen to you. Besta luck with that pard. "Conservative" outreach on display.

Why is it that the viper Dems think they have any right to tell Christians black or white how they will vote or how they should think? Those people in Black churches have votes, to bad, so sad for the corruption party of this decade.

.. got anything else?

So basically your premiss is that blacks are too stupid to know what's good for them and they should listen to you. Besta luck with that pard. "Conservative" outreach on display.

It's up to them if they choose to listen. All I'm doing is showing the numbers. If they choose to continue supporting a party that has produced those results, you tell me why.

yep... that's the way to get African American support....

damn, you people are stupid

Tells me blacks that vote Democrat, despite the dismal numbers of having supported Democrats, have realized that the results are better having it handed to them than they could do for themselves. If they're willing to stick with a party that has produced such low numbers in many categories for them, the only logical conclusion is that it's better than what they could do without having it handed to them. If you can offer a better explanation, do so.

I don't pay any attention at all to whites trying to tell me about blacks, especially whites who avoid life along side blacks.

So you can't offer a better explanation. I'm not the one telling you. The numbers that show dismal results for blacks should tell you something.

I think black folk can figure out who they want to vote for without me. Or you. And will.

What they can't seem to figure out is that voting the way they do produced shitty results. Or did it. Maybe the results they're getting are better than if they tried on their own.

I think it's funny as hell that you still buy into the whole "conservatives" versus "liberals" bullshit and want to set yourself up as the interpreter in chief for black folk. Who’s the house boy again?

.. got anything else?

He's nothing, and he doesn't really care, he's just coming to terms with the fact that he is nothing.

.. and powerless.

He's constantly whining like a baby about who we vote for because he knows that black votes are killing his hapless party in national elections.

No White House, no chance to affect the Supreme Court.

The irony is beautiful brother. :0)

The irony is that blacks continue to vote Democrat and are still behind white people.

At least I have your answer. You choose to be the House Negro.

Ever listen to blacks talk? Mofo is used every fourth word

And "MOFO" isn't a word. Maybe in ebonics.

Well they use it at every turn, in our Outreach we've had to tell them to tone it down, children are there helping. They don't need to hear that nonsense

I think it's funny as hell that you still buy into the whole "conservatives" versus "liberals" bullshit and want to set yourself up as the interpreter in chief for black folk. Who’s the house boy again?

BlackAsCoal. He chooses to vote Democrat despite the dismal results for blacks having done so.

Forum List

Back