African-American man whose "mad at his girlfriend" shoots elderly man on facebook live

How can anyone be so
Callously cruel, especially to their own kind?

I'm going to be generous here and assume you mean "fellow human being". :rolleyes:
Does any murderer, including some cops, retain some modicum of humanity? I think not. To me, a cold blooded murderer foreits his/her humanity regardless of prior social identity.

So, you think that a military sniper with a high kill count has lost their humanity as well? Their job is 1 bullet, 1 kill.
I would not generally extend the same license for military combatants to kill one another to civilians.

stevie-steve-3-e1492373532802.jpg

There is the animal's face. What a lovely complexion.
Yes it is a lovely complexion.....and I'm sure his white girl friend thinks so too

as the song says: "show me a man that's got a good woman"

there just ain't any!

Have liberals blamed white people like Trump yet? We all know the blacks have. We know that. We need to be patient. They don't know any better. I am not sure they have the capacity to break free from their mental slave massas. The democrat party.

Most likely they'll find him and he'll die in a shootout (hopefully). Why bother with the cost of a trial for this monster who was obviously seeking attention. Just execute the MF on the spot.

Look, a Constitution supporter....

:clap:
Yeah, especially "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness". Maybe you don't think that applies to the victim? But let's make sure we protect the rights of the murderer.

Most likely they'll find him and he'll die in a shootout (hopefully). Why bother with the cost of a trial for this monster who was obviously seeking attention. Just execute the MF on the spot.

Yeah, especially "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness". Maybe you don't think that applies to the victim? But let's make sure we protect the rights of the murderer.

Actually, right now he is "the accused." And yes, he has rights. Once found guilty, he won't. Depriving this guy of due process won't return the victim back to life.

Actually, right now he is "the accused." And yes, he has rights. Once found guilty, he won't. Depriving this guy of due process won't return the victim back to life.

Actually, now he is the deceased.

This dude was obviously racist. He had a penchant for black on black crime right up till the end.

Depriving this guy of due process won't return the victim back to life.
Easy come, easy go, right?

No, neither.
It's always easy for people like you to feel compassion for the criminal when it's not your family member who was murdered. Even when the criminal video tapes his crime you still want to give him every possible chance to beat the charge, perhaps hoping for an acquittal due to a technicality or loophole that can be exploited.

Forum List

Back