🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

African Migrants Attack French Police (video)

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Diversity!

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Africans infest Paris, its so fucking annoying putting up with them selling their junk on the streets.

Africans infest Paris, its so fucking annoying putting up with them selling their junk on the streets.
Not just Paris, but pretty much all wealthy European cities. Here's how it works: the Chinese produce and import crap which they then sell through their own stores or sell to Africans and Pakistanis who lug the crap around trying to get enough money to stay in some rat-infested building with 100s of others.

Not just Paris, but pretty much all wealthy European cities. Here's how it works: the Chinese produce and import crap which they then sell through their own stores or sell to Africans and Pakistanis who lug the crap around trying to get enough money to stay in some rat-infested building with 100s of others.

Yup. Rome has the Pakistanis all over the place. I got asked a hundred times "selfie?" So much so I felt like punching them in the face.

Too bad you weren't around when they were sold into slavery by their own people or captured and turned into slaves. They were brought here against their will.

Oh and it may be a bad thing to have blacks here in America as far your concerned but then your one small tank with little pull or sway.

Too bad you weren't around when they were sold into slavery by their own people or captured and turned into slaves. They were brought here against their will.

Oh and it may be a bad thing to have blacks here in America as far your concerned but then your one small tank with little pull or sway.
But at least he's honest and refreshingly unequivocal. Tank says what's on his mind.

Blacks just don't belong in a civilized country, or they would have created one themselves

Looks like black people can't be assimilated anywhere. I don't want to sound racist, but it's a pretty natural thing. Imagine a white person coming to an african country, he will be probably killed in three days after his arrival.

Forum List

Back