Afro-American attacks asian woman

Time and again we see this kinda thing and the msm does it's best to ignore it.

Liberals try to cover it up or make excuses for it.

Thus...lots of people still believe blacks are victims.

It is time for them to be held accountable.....as in there should not be a double-standard in the law.

Most of us on here know that if it were a white man or asian man attacking a black woman like this it would be nation wide news and headlines for days....not even to mention it would be reported as a hate crime.

It is very rare to see a black convicted of a hate crime though most hate crimes are committed by black thugs.

Man attacks an Asian woman wearing a face mask in NYC, police calling it a hate crime
..I have a thread dedicated to this subject ...
blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites
Offenders
..the MSM hardly ever brings up race when a black attacks a white--even if it's racial
..but they usually bring up race if a white so much as says the word ''fried chicken''
here a black MURDERS whites because of race, but the MSM NEVER made it out to be racial
Murders of Alison Parker and Adam Ward - Wikipedia

The MSM sees themselves as Social Justice Warriors.

just goes to show that blacks are inferior...

We should like pass a law against em or something....for America!

One incident, doesn't link to all black people, just like meth smoking whites in trailer parks don't represent White America.
If the statistics given are accurate then blacks are clearly more racist as a group than whites

I get the fact that African Americans have a higher crime rate on a percentage basis, however IMO racism is something that can occur in anyone, I get pretty tired of the same old same old, ONE group pointing at the other and back and forth. DO you like to be judged only cause of your look?
While blacks may have a higher crime rate, a lot of that is due to repeat offenses by the same individuals and gang activity which pumps up the stats. I live in an area with a lot of African Americans and the average black person out there that I see is not out looking for trouble, usually the ones I see are working and when i interact with them, they are just regular people like myself.
I don't dispute crime facts and all that, and the OP was an actual sad event. Indisputably a bad thing however, its only in the way that the OP is delivered that there is a need for some temperment. The OP doesn't seem to have a point other than what? beware of black people?
I see that largely the African American Community has more problems than others, and honestly, group think is part of what got it there in the first place, so continuing down that road is not going to bring any type of solution.

One incident, doesn't link to all black people, just like meth smoking whites in trailer parks don't represent White America.
If the statistics given are accurate then blacks are clearly more racist as a group than whites

I get the fact that African Americans have a higher crime rate on a percentage basis, however IMO racism is something that can occur in anyone, I get pretty tired of the same old same old, ONE group pointing at the other and back and forth. DO you like to be judged only cause of your look?
While blacks may have a higher crime rate, a lot of that is due to repeat offenses by the same individuals and gang activity which pumps up the stats. I live in an area with a lot of African Americans and the average black person out there that I see is not out looking for trouble, usually the ones I see are working and when i interact with them, they are just regular people like myself.
I don't dispute crime facts and all that, and the OP was an actual sad event. Indisputably a bad thing however, its only in the way that the OP is delivered that there is a need for some temperment. The OP doesn't seem to have a point other than what? beware of black people?
I see that largely the African American Community has more problems than others, and honestly, group think is part of what got it there in the first place, so continuing down that road is not going to bring any type of solution.
Criticism of black culture should be constant, but you rarely see it happen, other than by individuals on internet forums. Racism is bullshit, but no culture should be immune to criticism. Had no one ever said a bad word about the KKK, they would be stronger than ever.

Never sweep massive problems under a rug.

Time and again we see this kinda thing and the msm does it's best to ignore it.

Liberals try to cover it up or make excuses for it.

Thus...lots of people still believe blacks are victims.

It is time for them to be held accountable.....as in there should not be a double-standard in the law.

Most of us on here know that if it were a white man or asian man attacking a black woman like this it would be nation wide news and headlines for days....not even to mention it would be reported as a hate crime.

It is very rare to see a black convicted of a hate crime though most hate crimes are committed by black thugs.

Man attacks an Asian woman wearing a face mask in NYC, police calling it a hate crime
Suspect in Attacks on Asian Women in Manhattan Found Dead of Apparent Suicide: Sources

The guy was mentally ill and dangerous

The writer of the blog said he would begin attacking women after following two women in SoHo and being rejected by other Asian women. He said he was growing frustrated after talking to nearly 1,500 Asian women in less than a year.

"By starting an independent civil war where I will hit over a million Asian Women in the face with a stick will change history,"he wrote.

"Heres my plan: Every Asian Woman by herself must be hit in the face. I may even take a photo before hitting them. The reason is because I don’t think Asian Women like me and that specific one or two or three may have never met me. So I think its brilliant to give all Asian Women a legitimate reason to hate me," the person continued.

In a post dated June 17, the blogger wrote: "I just couldn’t understand why Asian Women didn’t find me attractive. Suddenly, I assumed the ones that I am attracted to use cocaine so I decided to play a game. Bash Asian Women in the Nose so that they could stop sniffing cocaine and give me a chance. At first I thought I could get away with 1 Million Noses, but at 6th victim I felt a little discouraged. I didn’t even expect to bash The Dry cleaning lady in the mouth. She went overboard with the verbal abuse. That was actually my day off from playing the Nose Game. Yeah, thats what I’ll call it 'The Nose Game.' She asked for it."

Most - no all - the black people I am acquainted with are regular people no better or worse tjan averahe whites

but I have not led a sheltered life and I know how bad the lower end of humanity can be

and even allowing for repeat offenders - which is true for white criminals too - blacks have a higher incidence of crime than whites or asians

Criticism of black culture should be constant, but you rarely see it happen, other than by individuals on internet forums. Racism is bullshit, but no culture should be immune to criticism. Had no one ever said a bad word about the KKK, they would be stronger than ever.

Never sweep massive problems under a rug.
Bush was correct

There is a soft bigotry of low expectations on the left toward blacks

2018 hate crime statistics

Of the 6,266 known offenders:

• 53.6% were White
  • 24.0% were Black or African American
  • 12.9% race unknown

Hate Crime Statistics
yes--blacks commit hate crimes at twice the rate

Yes....they compose l2 per cent of the total population but committ 24 percent of hate crimesl

And what is not mentioned is that a lot of black on white crimes are never reported as being hate crimes though that is exactly what they are.

And............if a white guy merely farts in the presence of a Afro-American it is reported as a hate crime.

July 1999 - American Renaissance

Millions are victims of hate crimes, though many never report them – Center for Public Integrity

How does that change that they commit more than 54 percent of hate crimes

72 % of the population is still committing 54 % of hate crimes reported

a crime is a crime

but farting is not a hate crime but it is funny

I think you need to rewrite your post....it makes no sense.

Blacks do committ over half of all violent crime.

Crimes that have been officially listed as hate crimes where the perp is black is only documented as 25% though that is very misleading. But even at that level it is still twice their percentage of the total pop. as in the blacks only compose 12% of the total population.

Show me the math that your doing

But here is what you say Blacks do commit over half of all violent crime because of the total population they represent which is a number less than whites

thus you want to create a scenario where law enforcement should go after the group that commits less crimes instead of going after the group doing more crimes

in hate crimes the police will go after anyone of any race in a perfect world

Still your take does make sense because this is an issue of total crimes committed.

for example

54 percent of hate TOTAL hate crimes is over half the hate crimes committed more exact 54 percent

whereas 12 percent is only 12 percent of the total hate crimes committed

now that is basic math of who committed the crimes.

If one black person committed crime D and there was no other then that is 100 percent there is no adjustment because of the total population of black people
if one black person and one white person committed crime D then that is 50 percent both ways but you want to do some mystical adjustment to make it seem that one race does more than another because you do not like what the evidence shows

Trying to adjusted it based on total number of black or whites in a population is just padding the story or in modern terms a fake story

• 53.6% were White
  • 12.9% race unknown

Hate Crime Statistics

Yes....they compose l2 per cent of the total population but committ 24 percent of hate crimesl

And what is not mentioned is that a lot of black on white crimes are never reported as being hate crimes though that is exactly what they are.

And............if a white guy merely farts in the presence of a Afro-American it is reported as a hate crime.

Millions are victims of hate crimes, though many never report them – Center for Public Integrity

a crime is a crime

plain and simple --blacks commit hate crimes at twice the rate of whites---fact
..do you not accept this fact?

I reported a number from a government site

now show me a government sited that says that

• 53.6% were White
  • 12.9% race unknown

Hate Crime Statistics

a crime is a crime

The Missing Statistics of Criminal Justice

September 1999 - American Renaissance

New DOJ Statistics on Race and Violent Crime - American Renaissance

Last edited:

• 53.6% were White
  • 12.9% race unknown

Hate Crime Statistics

a crime is a crime

Crimes that have been officially listed as hate crimes where the perp is black is only documented as 25% though that is very misleading. But even at that level it is still twice their percentage of the total pop. as in the blacks only compose 12% of the total population.

But here is what you say Blacks do commit over half of all violent crime because of the total population they represent which is a number less than whites

thus you want to create a scenario where law enforcement should go after the group that commits less crimes instead of going after the group doing more crimes

Still your take does make sense because this is an issue of total crimes committed.

for example

54 percent of hate TOTAL hate crimes is over half the hate crimes committed more exact 54 percent

If one black person committed crime D and there was no other then that is 100 percent there is no adjustment because of the total population of black people
if one black person and one white person committed crime D then that is 50 percent both ways but you want to do some mystical adjustment to make it seem that one race does more than another because you do not like what the evidence shows

Trying to adjusted it based on total number of black or whites in a population is just padding the story or in modern terms a fake story

Gross ignorance or stupidity or some combination thereof.

• 53.6% were White
  • 12.9% race unknown

Hate Crime Statistics

a crime is a crime

????!!!!!!!!!?????????!!!!!!
are you kidding? trolling??
I did post a site and YOUR site says the same thing!!!!!!!!!
do I need to do the 4th grade math for you????!!!!!!!
...whites about 65% of the population committing 54% of the hate crimes = 54 is LESS than 65
blacks commit 24% ofthe hate crimes per YOUR [ and my ] government site
blacks 12% of the population
...2 TIMES 12 = 24 = blacks commit hate crimes at twice the rate

..do you understand basic math and science regarding comparison of different groups???!!!!

• 53.6% were White
  • 12.9% race unknown

Hate Crime Statistics

a crime is a crime

..it all CROSSCHECKS!!
blacks commit murder at 4 times the rate
African-American Homicide Rate Nearly Quadruple the National Average
rape at twice the rate
Perpetrators of Sexual Violence: Statistics | RAINN
hate crime at twice the rate
crime many times the rate
--all these stats CROSSCHECK each other

• 53.6% were White
  • 12.9% race unknown

Hate Crime Statistics

a crime is a crime

for example

The scenario exists because the black population is more concentrated in Urban areas, thus the police located in those urban areas are going to by default, in many cases dealing with the population demographics that they are dealt. keep in mind as well, in African American communities it is often black people making the call for more police presence in their areas.

The larger white group of criminals, is more spread out over the entirety of the country, so going after them as a group may not seem so much of a concerted effort.

a crime is a crime

for example

The scenario exists because the black population is more concentrated in Urban areas, thus the police located in those urban areas are going to by default, in many cases dealing with the population demographics that they are dealt. keep in mind as well, in African American communities it is often black people making the call for more police presence in their areas.

The larger white group of criminals, is more spread out over the entirety of the country, so going after them as a group may not seem so much of a concerted effort.
..they want the cops to LOVE black criminals--they LOVE black criminals
..I don't love any criminals -black or white ....but they go ape shit when a black criminal is shot in self defense

...in the city near me, the majority of murders and crimes are committed by blacks--in the city..the city is a shithole...the suburbs are NOT shitholes because there is less crime and murders...so, there is no need to clean up the suburbs as much as there is to clean up the city

a crime is a crime

for example

Neither you nor the poster you replied to understand the problem. He is so dizzily screwed up on his math that it is hillarious and you are sidetracked onto the concentration of black folks in urban area and how whites are more spread out.

What needs to be understood is that black folks only comprise approx. 12% of the total population.

Now within that group...there is another group....young black males from approx 17 to 35 who committ the great majority of crimes from that community.

Young black males only comprise approx. 2% ot the total pop. in America....yet this tiny group from within the black community committs over half of all violent crimes in America to include rape and murder.

Thus what we have is actually 2% of our total population committing over 50% of all violent crimes in America.

Now some want to talk about all crimes...and how white folks committ more 'crimes' than black folks.

To understand why that is the case.....first of all whites are the majority population....and the nature of most of the crimes they committ are not violent in nature....such crimes as theft, burglary, drug offenses etc.

What most are concerned about however is violent crimes such as rape and murder......again in the violent crime category young black males disproportionately to their percentage of the total pop. commit over half of all violent crime.

a crime is a crime

The Missing Statistics of Criminal Justice

New DOJ Statistics on Race and Violent Crime - American Renaissance

opinion articles with no sources quoted are articles written to a specific audience and is not raw data just someones opinion that agrees with what you believe

a crime is a crime

????!!!!!!!!!?????????!!!!!!
are you kidding? trolling??
I did post a site and YOUR site says the same thing!!!!!!!!!
do I need to do the 4th grade math for you????!!!!!!!
...whites about 65% of the population committing 54% of the hate crimes = 54 is LESS than 65
blacks commit 24% ofthe hate crimes per YOUR [ and my ] government site
blacks 12% of the population
...2 TIMES 12 = 24 = blacks commit hate crimes at twice the rate

..do you understand basic math and science regarding comparison of different groups???!!!!

twice the rate of what

left handed make up 10 percent of the population but if they committed one crime then its an epidemic vs the other 9 crimes done by right handed people

real math

per capita is the only way to compare groups of people in a particular population thus you would need data which you do not have nor these article who place opinion in peoples mind do not have.

but here is the real flaw you are using total population which could be children, woman, over 60 years of age, handicapped people, people in prison, etc that cannot commit this crime with a crime statistic

You have yet to do that with your 2 x 12 but fyi that 12 is a percentage and not a whole number were as 54 percent can be rounded into a whole number.

The statistic says whites commit more than 50 percent of hate crimes
blacks 12 percent

That means that they are committing more crimes to individuals who are not stuck on fuzzy math

with crimes it is the number of the crimes that is problematic

for every 4 hate crimes at least two are committed by the white race

at every 8 hate crimes at least 4 are committed by whites
and 1 by the black race and it just gets higher

that is real numbers that affect real people as individuals

Try to make it a race issues is where you fall down that rabbit hole. You ignore the individual for the sake of race

Yeah I can see the police telling those 8 people well it could have been done by another race

Tell the victims all they care about is justice no matter what the skin color may be

I see your argument that well more race crimes are committed by the white race but

Last edited:

Forum List

Back