Afro-American attacks asian woman

Yes....they compose l2 per cent of the total population but committ 24 percent of hate crimesl

And what is not mentioned is that a lot of black on white crimes are never reported as being hate crimes though that is exactly what they are.

And............if a white guy merely farts in the presence of a Afro-American it is reported as a hate crime.

July 1999 - American Renaissance

Millions are victims of hate crimes, though many never report them – Center for Public Integrity

How does that change that they commit more than 54 percent of hate crimes

72 % of the population is still committing 54 % of hate crimes reported

a crime is a crime

but farting is not a hate crime but it is funny
plain and simple --blacks commit hate crimes at twice the rate of whites---fact
..do you not accept this fact?

I reported a number from a government site

now show me a government sited that says that
????!!!!!!!!!?????????!!!!!!
are you kidding? trolling??
I did post a site and YOUR site says the same thing!!!!!!!!!
do I need to do the 4th grade math for you????!!!!!!!
...whites about 65% of the population committing 54% of the hate crimes = 54 is LESS than 65
blacks commit 24% ofthe hate crimes per YOUR [ and my ] government site
blacks 12% of the population
...2 TIMES 12 = 24 = blacks commit hate crimes at twice the rate

..do you understand basic math and science regarding comparison of different groups???!!!!

twice the rate of what

left handed make up 10 percent of the population but if they committed one crime then its an epidemic vs the other 9 crimes done by right handed people

real math

per capita is the only way to compare groups of people in a particular population thus you would need data which you do not have nor these article who place opinion in peoples mind do not have.

but here is the real flaw you are using total population which could be children, woman, over 60 years of age, handicapped people, people in prison, etc that cannot commit this crime with a crime statistic

You have yet to do that with your 2 x 12 but fyi that 12 is a percentage and not a whole number were as 54 percent can be rounded into a whole number.

The statistic says whites commit more than 50 percent of hate crimes
blacks 12 percent

That means that they are committing more crimes to individuals who are not stuck on fuzzy math

with crimes it is the number of the crimes that is problematic

for every 4 hate crimes at least two are committed by the white race

at every 8 hate crimes at least 4 are committed by whites
and 1 by the black race and it just gets higher

that is real numbers that affect real people as individuals

Try to make it a race issues is where you fall down that rabbit hole. You ignore the individual for the sake of race

Yeah I can see the police telling those 8 people well it could have been done by another race

Tell the victims all they care about is justice no matter what the skin color may be

I see your argument that well more race crimes are committed by the white race but
....plain and simple -UNDENIABLE -blacks commit hate crimes at twice the rate of whites--and you are trying to babble double talk that it's not true !!!!!!!?????!!!!!

..you did not understand or want to understand the links showing it is CROSSCHECKED by murders, crime, and rape stats

...there are also WHITE women, children and handicaps......!!!!!!!

How does that change that they commit more than 54 percent of hate crimes

72 % of the population is still committing 54 % of hate crimes reported

a crime is a crime

but farting is not a hate crime but it is funny

...whites about 65% of the population committing 54% of the hate crimes = 54 is LESS than 65

..do you understand basic math and science regarding comparison of different groups???!!!!

twice the rate of what

left handed make up 10 percent of the population but if they committed one crime then its an epidemic vs the other 9 crimes done by right handed people

real math

per capita is the only way to compare groups of people in a particular population thus you would need data which you do not have nor these article who place opinion in peoples mind do not have.

but here is the real flaw you are using total population which could be children, woman, over 60 years of age, handicapped people, people in prison, etc that cannot commit this crime with a crime statistic

You have yet to do that with your 2 x 12 but fyi that 12 is a percentage and not a whole number were as 54 percent can be rounded into a whole number.

blacks 12 percent

That means that they are committing more crimes to individuals who are not stuck on fuzzy math

Try to make it a race issues is where you fall down that rabbit hole. You ignore the individual for the sake of race

Yeah I can see the police telling those 8 people well it could have been done by another race

Tell the victims all they care about is justice no matter what the skin color may be

I see your argument that well more race crimes are committed by the white race but
....plain and simple -UNDENIABLE -blacks commit hate crimes at twice the rate of whites--and you are trying to babble double talk that it's not true !!!!!!!?????!!!!!

..you did not understand or want to understand the links showing it is CROSSCHECKED by murders, crime, and rape stats

.you did not understand or want to understand the links showing it is CROSSCHECKED by murders, crime, and rape stats

so now you are adding the total numbers of murders, crime, and rape stats

Still here the rabbit hole

Children do not commit hate crimes and if they did it would be pretty insignificant number

Elderly say over 70 would probably not be committing hate crimes.

And there is a percentage of the population that would not commit hate crimes

you refuses to factor these people out of you fake math using total population numbers

you miss the point you are comparing hate crime statistics which is documented hate crimes that were investigated and that all it is

but since you do not like what it shows you move the chains

verified hate crimes and they can determine the race of the perp

now you are trying to compare hate crimes to the general population.

well the general population has children, handicapped, and various other categories that you would believe would not commit hate crimes and generally a large part of that population does not commit hate crimes.

One can say that all humans are people and it would be 100 percent

comparing races, wealth, height, etc within the total population is a calculation that has many rabbit holes but it is useful to those who do not want to believe whatever is being shelved. Per capital has its known disadvantageous but it still done because some see it as useful for their propaganda

So you are left with the simple fact of how many people did hate crimes based on certain criteria

This specifically says 54 percent vs 12 percent of hate crimes that are done

raw numbers say it all

and you still have not show any math that supports what you are saying

twice the rate of what

real math

blacks 12 percent

.you did not understand or want to understand the links showing it is CROSSCHECKED by murders, crime, and rape stats

so now you are adding the total numbers of murders, crime, and rape stats

Still here the rabbit hole

Children do not commit hate crimes and if they did it would be pretty insignificant number

Elderly say over 70 would probably not be committing hate crimes.

And there is a percentage of the population that would not commit hate crimes

you refuses to factor these people out of you fake math using total population numbers

you miss the point you are comparing hate crime statistics which is documented hate crimes that were investigated and that all it is

but since you do not like what it shows you move the chains

verified hate crimes and they can determine the race of the perp

now you are trying to compare hate crimes to the general population.

well the general population has children, handicapped, and various other categories that you would believe would not commit hate crimes and generally a large part of that population does not commit hate crimes.

One can say that all humans are people and it would be 100 percent

comparing races, wealth, height, etc within the total population is a calculation that has many rabbit holes but it is useful to those who do not want to believe whatever is being shelved. Per capital has its known disadvantageous but it still done because some see it as useful for their propaganda

So you are left with the simple fact of how many people did hate crimes based on certain criteria

This specifically says 54 percent vs 12 percent of hate crimes that are done

raw numbers say it all

and you still have not show any math that supports what you are saying
fake math---hahhahahahhaha
12 x 2 = 24 is fake math????!!!! hahhahahahahahahah
it says 24%
why can't you accept the facts?
crime at a higher rate
murder at a higher rate
rape at a higher rate
hate crimes at higher rate
face the truth--blacks commit them at higher rates
and they graduate at lower rate
not hate--but facts

Time and again we see this kinda thing and the msm does it's best to ignore it.

Liberals try to cover it up or make excuses for it.

Thus...lots of people still believe blacks are victims.

It is time for them to be held accountable.....as in there should not be a double-standard in the law.

Most of us on here know that if it were a white man or asian man attacking a black woman like this it would be nation wide news and headlines for days....not even to mention it would be reported as a hate crime.

It is very rare to see a black convicted of a hate crime though most hate crimes are committed by black thugs.

Man attacks an Asian woman wearing a face mask in NYC, police calling it a hate crime
Coronavirus hate attack: Woman in face mask allegedly assaulted by man who calls her 'diseased'

https://nypost.com/2020/02/05/woman-wearing-face-mask-attacked-in-possible-coronavirus-hate-crime/

Asian woman allegedly attacked in New York subway station for wearing protective mask

Coronavirus USA Update: Woman Attacked At NYC Subway For Wearing Face Mask

What an idiotic thread

yes--blacks commit hate crimes at twice the rate
Exactly! What percentage of the population do blacks comprise?

I'm not down on blacks. I just look around and see them committing senseless acts of violence at a rate far greater
than their population would warrant.

If you are in an area with a large black population.....move!
When the Democrat let major cities have failing public schools and thus crappy opportunities for young blacks either not graduating or a result of the failing schools, you have little to no opportunity available and when you see a negative member of your community (your neighborhood drug dealer) flashing a lot of cash, where do you turn? To the quick cash lifestyle or get hooked on that which the person is selling to make you feel better and thus commit crimes to pay for that feeling again.
Get Democrats out of running the cities and have the new Republican government fix the schools.

Forum List

Back