After 12 years of conservatism most people cant afford to switch the heating on

ing? You think the problem is that there hasn’t been enough investment in renewables?

Have you flown over the English Channel lately? It’s packed full of windmills.

Maybe similar in the North Sea.

Are you fucking kidding? You think the problem is that there hasn’t been enough investment in renewables?

Do you have unicorns running around your garden too?
Not just investment in renewable although that is a huge factor.
There has also been a lack of investment in insulation.there used to be govt grants for this. Nol longer.

The UK has an aging housing stock that is badly insulated. As a starter you would expect all new housing ould be built to energy efficient standards.

Not under the fucking tories. Their house building donors do not want to do this so the tories look the other way.

Then you have their obsession with fracking and opposition to solar. They are banning that.. Onshore wind is also opposed in gavour of fracking and North Sea gas.

Its a luddites charter overseen by corrupt bought and paid for half wits.

You've created yourself a great soapbox on this board Tommy, and that gives you the potential to drive the lowlife mad.

Note how Bob has become so mad that he can't even understand how he would be getting agreement on his bugaboo of climate change needing to be addressed.

Of course it costs a lot more money.l

Now he will turn to spamming and profanity to demonstrate how he's been had because of his you'all American ignorance of the facts in the rest of the world. Fk, these people are wackos!
Bob likely thinks the earth is flat. Its no wonder he gets angry when confronted with differing viewpoints.

There has also been a lack of investment in insulation.there used to be govt grants for this. Nol longer.

The UK has an aging housing stock that is badly insulated. As a starter you would expect all new housing ould be built to energy efficient standards.

Not under the fucking tories. Their house building donors do not want to do this so the tories look the other way.

Then you have their obsession with fracking and opposition to solar. They are banning that.. Onshore wind is also opposed in gavour of fracking and North Sea gas.

They offer oil companies tax breaks on drilling for oil and gas but not for building renewables. I mean, explain that shit.

You don't appreciate the need to eliminate the causes of climate change. That's well established with you.
I'm not wrong in saying that Bob.

And that prevents you from understanding that liberal policy is the only choice now.

And I could be wrong about that, in fairness, but it's for you to convince others of your beliefs.
Liberals need to be removed. All they do is create problems.

This is a direct result of conservative policies.
Refusing to invest in renewables and leaving us dependent on world energy markets.
Lo wages have also lead to people not having any savings.
Nothing in conservative Britain works. Nothing.
I don't really care about UK politics.

This is a direct result of conservative policies.
Refusing to invest in renewables and leaving us dependent on world energy markets.
Lo wages have also lead to people not having any savings.
Nothing in conservative Britain works. Nothing.
Voting conservative/Republican is the definition of insanity.

^^^
This is what happens when you believe that the gubmint owes you everything.

The war in Ukraine and its consequences all over the world have likely blown the last chance we had.
I think the effects of a war are much less significant than the effects of cows and other livestock.

Our chance is never completely blown, just much more costly and will take longer to bring back under some sort of livable situation.

I wouldn't get too involved in the discussion on this board, most aren't capable of any understanding. They mostly think that the god has it all under control.

I think the effects of a war are much less significant than the effects of cows and other livestock.

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

You show a limited understanding even for you. Maybe you could read the discussion.
Tommy, when you touch nerves in three of them, you should take that as an invitation to up the ante!
Anything to do with the small amount of national pride they still have is going to be a ringer!

Our chance is never completely blown, just much more costly and will take longer to bring back under some sort of livable situation.

I wouldn't get too involved in the discussion on this board, most aren't capable of any understanding. They mostly think that the god has it all under control.
A186BF74-B82D-4693-A439-B8B7D9C2996A.jpeg

Forum List

Back