After 12 years of conservatism most people cant afford to switch the heating on

A rational question, even though it lacks being informed.

We dealt with the causes and that fixed it.

Really?

Mount Erebus is still there, directly under the “ozone hole”, spewing out more ozone-depleting chemicals every day than Mankind has produced in its entire existence, as it has been doing since long before Humanity ever existed.

Really?

Mount Erebus is still there, directly under the “ozone hole”, spewing out more ozone-depleting chemicals every day than Mankind has produced in its entire existence, as it has been doing since long before Humanity ever existed.
Yes really Bob. Brush up on the science.

And extra marks for you for coming to the realization that spamming and profanity just disqualifies those who persist in it.

Yes really Bob. Brush up on the science.

And extra marks for you for coming to the realization that spamming and profanity just disqualifies those who persist in it.

That's the problem you have.

There IS no scientific evidence for your claims.

You only have computer derived fiction.

The main question to deal with here is: How much does the faith based beliefs of Christians have to do with the denial of the facts as presented by science?

Could cooperation with science worldwide do that which the god couldn't do?

The main question to deal with here is: How much does the faith based beliefs of Christians have to do with the denial of the facts as presented by science?

Could cooperation with science worldwide do that which the god couldn't do?
There is no “the” science. Scientists disagree.

This is a direct result of conservative policies.
Refusing to invest in renewables and leaving us dependent on world energy markets.
Lo wages have also lead to people not having any savings.
Nothing in conservative Britain works. Nothing.
Well, it’s Britain, so significance is very limited, approaching non existent.

7B370AFE-79BB-4AC3-A5A4-3426491FA13E.jpeg

This is a direct result of conservative policies.
Refusing to invest in renewables and leaving us dependent on world energy markets.
Lo wages have also lead to people not having any savings.
Nothing in conservative Britain works. Nothing.
The problem is far more likely that the U.K. government has been putting time, money, effort into those renewables that the world is not ready for, and has neglected stockpiling liquid natural gas and other petroleum products that could have seen them through the current energy crisis in much better shape.

I think the effects of a war are much less significant than the effects of cows and other livestock.

It isn't an if or or, it is that we have very little time left to move to where we can have a life without the worst side effects, which would make human life impossible. It was expected that this year would be a year where everything was put in to do as much as possible. Not only has that been stopped by the war but people have gone back to using coal and not just Europeans. If you read you will find many people wondering if this is the straw that broke our back. We should not be killing each other when the world needs our attention for our survival. However the Ukraine war seems intent on stopping that either through nuclear war or lacking to have the interest to clear up the mess we have made of the planet so that those born now may have a home. The US is also one of the worst on a National level on doing its side for climate survival, though on the local level they tend to be quite good.
Our chance is never completely blown, just much more costly and will take longer to bring back under some sort of livable situation.
Sorry but yes a time comes when our chance is completely blown. We were very near the edge at the beginning of the year. We are a good bit more near now having wasted a year with virtually no work towards the climate crises and instead people moving back to a more fossil fuel age. All that despite the environmental effects of the Ukraine war. However I would agree that the best way is to keep on working as if we will survive and it is not impossible now.
I wouldn't get too involved in the discussion on this board, most aren't capable of any understanding. They mostly think that the god has it all under control.
I am aware of the anti climate change people and have no intention of discussing this with them. I don't want a deep discussion on it either. It was just when I gave a one liner you're denial it when it it could well be true. That war is not over.

Last edited:
It isn't an if or or, it is that we have very little time left to move to where we can have a life without the worst side effects, which would make human life impossible. It was expected that this year would be a year where everything was put in to do as much as possible. Not only has that been stopped by the war but people have gone back to using coal and not just Europeans. If you read you will find many people wondering if this is the straw that broke our back. We should not be killing each other when the world needs our attention for our survival. However the Ukraine war seems intent on stopping that either through nuclear war or lacking to have the interest to clear up the mess we have made of the planet so that those born now may have a home. The US is also one of the worst on a National level on doing its side for climate survival, though on the local level they tend to be quite good.

Sorry but yes a time comes when our chance is completely blown.
I agree with you in only a certain context. I think that human life will still survieve to some extent, but in much reduced numbers and in misery.

Essentially, I agree with everything you say because your intent is honest and honourable.

I don't care to debate the matter with people on this board because I see them as mostly evil and not worthy of my time. The attraction is in something else, which I don't discuss lightly.

Forum List

Back