After 9 years at the paper, "America's only libertarian" Radley Balko fired from The Washington Post for being too...libertarian

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
shouldn't journalism have a diversity of views? this stinks to high heaven

So which side was he really shilling for?

That's the problem. You have to take sides......red or blue. Some day there will be a study on how the two parties were able to manipulate so many into buying into this. It's Jim Jones on a much larger scale.

You can't be a classic Libertarian or a classic Liberal any longer. You have to defend red or blue even if it makes you a hypocrite.

One of the best investigative journalists of our times is Matt Tiabbi. His articles on Wall Street should be taught in college. Rolling Stone no long uses him because he won't toe the line.

That's the problem. You have to take sides......red or blue. Some day there will be a study on how the two parties were able to manipulate so many into buying into this. It's Jim Jones on a much larger scale.

You can't be a classic Libertarian or a classic Liberal any longer. You have to defend red or blue even if it makes you a hypocrite.

One of the best investigative journalists of our times is Matt Tiabbi. His articles on Wall Street should be taught in college. Rolling Stone no long uses him because he won't toe the line.
If every American had a (small L) libertarian streak in them (and voted for the same type of person) we would be a far better country.

I despise carrying either party's water.....If Virginia required me to register as a D or R I don't suspect I'd ever vote in a primary again.

Any boy does it ever make them hypocrites. "It's different when we do it!"

Forum List

Back