After a 3rd woman testifies Trump sexually assaulted her, his lawyers announce they won't call any witnesses

No proof, but proof isn't required.
It is if you expect trump supporters to turn on him

And that is the reason for dragging these old bags into court to tell their lies

Suddenly when rich powerful men get away with sexual assault for decades, bringing them to justice involves his victims lying?

This is just proof of why E. Jean Carroll didn't file charges against Trump when it happened. The same attacks from Trumps lawyers, she, and Trumps other victims are being assailed with.

Did you say the same of Harvey Weinstein?
I said practically nothing about weinstein

But since you ask, that was a smear of the entire sordid culture of hollywood

A lot of male actors are forced into homosexuality to get work there also

Suddenly when rich powerful men get away with sexual assault for decades, bringing them to justice involves his victims lying?

This is just proof of why E. Jean Carroll didn't file charges against Trump when it happened. The same attacks from Trumps lawyers, she, and Trumps other victims are being assailed with.
Yet, you perverts have no problem sexualizing our children in grade school. We can all see that you don't really give a damn about sexual assault other than using it for political purposes.

I said practically nothing about weinstein

But since you ask, that was a smear of the entire sordid culture of hollywood

A lot of male actors are forced into homosexuality to get work there also
So you accept the rich and powerful sexually predating and getting away with it for so many years?

So you accept the rich and powerful sexually predating and getting away with it for so many years?
Yep. I've been getting away with it all my life. When I was 6 I played doctor with a neighbor girl same age. It was her idea so I went along with it.

I never claimed to be. Just educated enough to understand English, when somebody says in the last century, or before the turn of the century, to know what it means.
It means 24 years ago. Gee, I guess I'm highly educated, huh. Moron.

Forum List

Back