After a 3rd woman testifies Trump sexually assaulted her, his lawyers announce they won't call any witnesses

It's more than eight miles high.
Nope. There is no up or down in space. Moron. I thought you were qualified to converse with highly educated people like me. Gee, I guess you lied. Now get the fuck out of here.

Everything said about clinton was true

Remember the blue dress?

It proved clinton was a liar

Everything??

Show proof Clinton raped Juanita Broaddrick...

Show proof Clinton sexually harassed Paula Jones...

Show proof Clinton sexually harassed Kathleen Willey...

Show proof Clinton sexually assaulted Leslie Millwee...

Show proof Clinton raped Eileen Wellstone...

There was no way he was ever going to testify. So, the decision has absolutely nothing to do with new fables from new witlesses. (Not a typo,)

You're right that Trump would never testify. Putting him under oath would force him to tell the truth and admit his actions, or face perjury for denying them.

Both fools and the guilty are thought to be fools and guilty. Opening their mouths would only remove all doubt.

Nope. There is no up or down in space. Moron. I thought you were qualified to converse with highly educated people like me. Gee, I guess you lied. Now get the fuck out of here.
A scalar quantity is different from a vector quantity in terms of direction. Scalars don't have direction, whereas a vector has. Due to this feature, the scalar quantity can be said to be represented in one dimension, whereas a vector quantity can be multi-dimensional.

You fucked up. Move along. Moron.
Apparently you like to argue, instead of admitting when you're wrong.

Taking a simple term like "before the turn of the century" and turning it into a mistake filled argument, where you ask how high is the moon (a scalar distance) and then argue it's a vector.

Forum List

Back