After a 3rd woman testifies Trump sexually assaulted her, his lawyers announce they won't call any witnesses

Apparently you like to argue, instead of admitting when you're wrong.

Taking a simple term like "before the turn of the century" and turning it into a mistake filled argument, where you ask how high is the moon (a scalar distance) and then argue it's a vector.
Poor thing. You're the idiot that said "Over 8 miles high". You fucked up. Move along. Moron.

Do you believe her?

And you're missing the point. You cried about Moore and Kavanaugh being accused by a line of women. I pointed out that tactic started out with Clinton.
wrong

Dems used character smears to prevent repub appointed supreme court appointments under Bush I

I go back to my fist comment

I will not be impressed by a democrat-rigged gulty verdict
Trump should have chosen a better venue when committing assault against women. New York isn't a rape friendly venue.

Weinstein was sentenced to 23 years in prison on his New York conviction for rape and sexual assault against two women and another 16 years for his Los Angeles conviction.

Trump should have chosen a better venue when committing assault against women. New York isn't a rape friendly venue.

Weinstein was sentenced to 23 years in prison on his New York conviction for rape and sexual assault against two women and another 16 years for his Los Angeles conviction.
trump didnt pick the venue for these lies

Democrats did

Nope. There is no up or down in space. Moron. I thought you were qualified to converse with highly educated people like me. Gee, I guess you lied. Now get the fuck out of here.

LOL

Your desperation is funny. EVERYTHING in space is UP from the ground on Earth.

wrong

Dems used character smears to prevent repub appointed supreme court appointments under Bush I
Just look how "honorable" the Bush I appointment turned out to be.

The democrats saw it in his character back during confirmation, but republicans put ideology above integrity. And look at the result.

Just look how "honorable" the Bush I appointment turned out to be.

The democrats saw it in his character back during confirmation, but republicans put ideology above integrity. And look at the result.
If he's guilty of something then impeach him and remove him. That's the process.

trump didnt pick the venue for these lies

Democrats did
Actually he did. The constitution requires that criminal trials be conducted in the state and district where the crime occurred. Civil trials follow suit.

I go back to my fist comment

I will not be impressed by a democrat-rigged gulty verdict

You have absolutely no idea who the jurors are. Why not just be honest for once and admit if he's found guilty, you will blindly claim he was found guilty only because the jury was filled with Democrats, regardless of who they actually are.

NEW YORK CITY — During Wednesday’s testimony in the civil trial of former President Donald Trump, author and journalist Natasha Stoynoff became the third woman to testify under oath that Trump sexually assaulted her years earlier.

“It’s the most ridiculous, disgusting story,” Trump said in the video. “It’s made up.”

Uhh yeah... like all of these people all of these years have been making it up?

COME ON MAN....

Yes, this time. This is it. They got him.

If Don the Con is on the ballot in 2024, and he has been found guilty of rape, think twice before casting your vote for a rapist.

That's the 12,000th time you've got him :290968001256257790-final:

Actually he did. The constitution requires that criminal trials be conducted in the state and district where the crime occurred. Civil trials follow suit.
Trump never was accused of any crime in his life until he took on democrats. Weird, huh.

Trump never was accused of any crime in his life until he took on democrats. Weird, huh.
WRONG !!!

This Act included legislation known as the Fair Housing Act, which made it unlawful for a landlord to discriminate against or prefer a potential tenant based on their race, color, religion, gender, or national origin, when advertising or negotiating the sale or rental of housing.

Settlement Agreement Trump Village Section IV Inc.

FBI releases files on Trump apartments' race discrimination ...

Inside the government's racial bias case against Donald ...

WRONG !!!

This Act included legislation known as the Fair Housing Act, which made it unlawful for a landlord to discriminate against or prefer a potential tenant based on their race, color, religion, gender, or national origin, when advertising or negotiating the sale or rental of housing.

Bogus. Trump was forced to rent to people on welfare.

Forum List

Back