After a Vote to Cancel the Cops, Minneapolis Sees Its First Mass Shooting

As CHOP collapses into lawless chaos with another shooting, we see the 1st of more mass shootings to come from Cancel Culture / Soros-funded 'Autonomous Zone' / Defund The Cops' campaign

All the radical leftist agenda run big cities are now reaping the rewards for the decades of what they created.

It couldn't happen to a better bunch of brain dead liberals. I hope they enjoy their utopia.

But don't LEAVE, don't come running out to the country, we don't want or need you. All you city slickers that kept voting for these democrat shit stains, you just stay right there in your violent toilet city and ENJOY, it's ALL YOUR'S.

What they have brought to the big cities they run is what they want to bring to America.

This sounds like gangs. Locals say it wasn't protest related.

“There’s bullet holes in my store and this window is broken,” Liestman said. “It’s super frustrating. We just got these windows replaced after the riot.”

Those who work in the area say there’s been a rise in late night violence.

“This has nothing to do with George Floyd or the protests. This has to do with violence and guns in Uptown that’s been ignored for years,” Liestman said.

Liestman wants to see more protection for her store and the others in the popular business district.

“If we had better security, at least a police presence, I think that would be helpful,” Liestman said.

They hope to eliminate police because they know the black population will become worse. The party of slavery has only changed tactics, nothing else to see here.

We have had many mass shootings. In every instance we have had standard police forces and it didn't stop it. (We even had one instance where the officer ran away)

So if one instance proves something what does many instances prove?

Specifically, dissuade them from what?

Defunding the police! So they can be safe from the evil racist cops who like to just murder black men at random.

They have talked the talk, now they should walk the walk.

Shut it down and be safe from those evil wacist cops.

We have had many mass shootings. In every instance we have had standard police forces and it didn't stop it. (We even had one instance where the officer ran away)

So if one instance proves something what does many instances prove?

I agree completely. SO, defund away. Do you live there? If not, your community should do the same.

Protect yourself from evil wacist cops.

People are trying.

You have my full support. And don't let the country or state cops come in to try to kill your innocent black men either. Keep them all out. Protect yourselves and your innocent black men.

1592844108498.png

Forum List

Back