After a Vote to Cancel the Cops, Minneapolis Sees Its First Mass Shooting

As CHOP collapses into lawless chaos with another shooting, we see the 1st of more mass shootings to come from Cancel Culture / Soros-funded 'Autonomous Zone' / Defund The Cops' campaign

Didn't happen in the autonomous zone.

Bad news champ, you're ignorant and uninformed.

Teen shot in Seattle protest zone declines police interview
The mass shooting did not happen in the protest zone.

You are confusing two separate events.

They had four of their own. WTF are are trying to do here?

The head of the no cops mass murder brigade seems happy.
Yep... he thinks all the rioting, violence and shooting is... "FUNNY." Damn good example of how STUPID he is.

I doubt he thinks the shootings are funny but the comments from you losers certainly are.
Then why did he post "LoL?" Somebody change the meaning of LoL? That means LAUGH OUT LOUD.

For Christ sake Drag... get a clue, and don't defend someone unless you know what you're talking about.

As CHOP collapses into lawless chaos with another shooting, we see the 1st of more mass shootings to come from Cancel Culture / Soros-funded 'Autonomous Zone' / Defund The Cops' campaign

Bad news champ, you're ignorant and uninformed.

Teen shot in Seattle protest zone declines police interview
The mass shooting did not happen in the protest zone.

You are confusing two separate events.

I see, so you want to distinguish the difference using "mass" vs a normal shooting....even though it did occur in a autonomous zone....give it a couple more days.

That’s the genius take you got from that. You pathetic clown.
That's the truth.

I realize you aren't familiar with it these days.
Truth of what? The CHAZ has four fucking shootings now and counting. That’s about a shooting per block. How many rapes? Robberies etc? They probably think reporting that is racist. I’m not sure what your point was. Are you?
Not aware of more than one shooting and none of the rest.

Got links?

Four... so far. You fucking moron. I’m not going to provide links for things you’re too fucking stupid to see on your own. Stick your head up CNN’s ass and keep it there. WTF do I care.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Whats funny about all the blacks being gunned down in liberal utopias? I though Black Lives Matter was a serious agenda? Nearly 100 shot in 2 days in Chicago over the weekend. The black on black violence is at a fever pitch....lol?

Chicago needs to get rid of all those cops. You know they just go hunting for innocent black males to just randomly kill, right?

1592910968847.png

Forum List

Back