After all they are our brothers and sisters in humanity

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Canterbury Mosque offering shelter for the homeless as temperatures plummet | The Canterbury Journal

Its bloody cold out there. This is marvellous work.

It is reported to be the coldest February for five years and snow is once again falling this morning with more forecast throughout the week.

Worshippers from the Mosque will once again be out tonight (Tuesday) and while it remains cold.

He said: “If you know anyone who is homeless and sleeping out, then ring the Canterbury Mosque and we will provide shelter for them.

“If you see anyone sleeping out then please contact us immediately.”

publicist BS-----in islamo Nazi shit holes-----dhimmis who touch
the steps of a mosque ----TOUCH OFF A DEADLY POGROM OF THEIR ENTIRE COMMUNITY. My hubby was born a dhimmi-----he will cross the street to avoid going NEAR A MOSQUE

the steps of a mosque ----TOUCH OFF A DEADLY POGROM OF THEIR ENTIRE COMMUNITY. My hubby was born a dhimmi-----he will cross the street to avoid going NEAR A MOSQUE
Is he homeless ?

Go warm up in the Trojan Horse
-------------------------------------- some people are easily fooled if you just throw them a bone of feel goodness emotion . Also , i think this is the same naive guy that was all happy because the falling down 'sh1thole' country of 'Rwanda' had a majority of woman in its 'legislature' as if thats important in a falling down sh1thole country .

One must remember that Tainant's real name is Abdul Muhammad.

Thank you guys. In light of your thoughtful contributions I have re-evaluated my support for this obviously cynical action. We need to kick these evil bastards out.

Thank you guys. In light of your thoughtful contributions I have re-evaluated my support for this obviously cynical action. We need to kick these evil bastards out.

Well Tommy it is great if they are doing this kindness out of their heart with no hidden agenda, but alas I trust no religion when they tell society of their good deed while they try to hide their evil ways...

Because they open their doors to homeless is great but when will they end the abuse against women?

When will they join together and end the radicalism within their religion?

Now before you point to Christianity and it past, present and possible future abuse to defend Muslims and Islam please note you wanted to post about the Mosque good deeds, so if they really want to show me they are for change and good then beside helping the homeless they should blaze the path to end the abuse against women in Islam and fight against radicalism and if not then no their small little deed of good mean nothing to me...

Well Tommy it is great if they are doing this kindness out of their heart with no hidden agenda, but alas I trust no religion when they tell society of their good deed while they try to hide their evil ways...

Because they open their doors to homeless is great but when will they end the abuse against women?

Now before you point to Christianity and it past, present and possible future abuse to defend Muslims and Islam please note you wanted to post about the Mosque good deeds, so if they really want to show me they are for change and good then beside helping the homeless they should blaze the path to end the abuse against women in Islam and fight against radicalism and if not then no their small little deed of good mean nothing to me...

I post about the Muslim good deeds as a counterbalance to the river of anti Muslim shit that gets posted on this board. I am not saying that Islam is perfect, far from it, but it isnt the "death cult" that the loons allege.

When I consider my Muslim friends I dont recognise any of the extremist bullshit that gets thrown around.What are your Muslim friends like ?

Anyway, for a bit of balance, here is a local church doing Gods work on the coldest night of the year.

.Scarves left on park benches for homeless people in the snow

With much of Wales already covered in snow some people are leaving warm clothes outside for the homeless.

A bench at St Giles Church in Wrexham is one of several sites in the town which have been covered with scarves, hats and jumpers.

They all have a label on saying: “Please take me” and have been left this week by a team of volunteers keen to help Wrexham’s growing number of homeless people.

The Vicar of St Giles, the Revd Jason Bray, urged anyone suffering in the cold during the day to take shelter in the church itself.

He said: "Cold weather often brings out the best in a community, and this is an example of someone from Wrexham showing they care.

"Over the last few days, the church, which is open, heated and lit all day, has seen an increase in all sorts of people sheltering from the cold.

Keep warm !

Scarves.jpg

I post about the Muslim good deeds as a counterbalance to the river of anti Muslim shit that gets posted on this board. I am not saying that Islam is perfect, far from it, but it isnt the "death cult" that the loons allege.

When I consider my Muslim friends I dont recognise any of the extremist bullshit that gets thrown around.What are your Muslim friends like ?

Anyway, for a bit of balance, here is a local church doing Gods work on the coldest night of the year.

With much of Wales already covered in snow some people are leaving warm clothes outside for the homeless.

A bench at St Giles Church in Wrexham is one of several sites in the town which have been covered with scarves, hats and jumpers.

They all have a label on saying: “Please take me” and have been left this week by a team of volunteers keen to help Wrexham’s growing number of homeless people.

The Vicar of St Giles, the Revd Jason Bray, urged anyone suffering in the cold during the day to take shelter in the church itself.

He said: "Cold weather often brings out the best in a community, and this is an example of someone from Wrexham showing they care.

"Over the last few days, the church, which is open, heated and lit all day, has seen an increase in all sorts of people sheltering from the cold.

Keep warm !

Scarves.jpg

As I wrote their one good deed does not dismiss the fact the religion oppresses women, gays and non-believers while ignoring the radical arm of it religion.

I am glad they've opened their doors but let face the fact Islam is far from being a religion of tolerance and love for thy neighbor or it own worshippers...

So again one good deed does not erase the facts of Islam and until they remove their head from their ass and come from the 12th century to thr 21st century, well they are still barbaric in many ways...

Keep warm !

Scarves.jpg

As I wrote their one good deed does not dismiss the fact the religion oppresses women, gays and non-believers while ignoring the radical arm of it religion.

I am glad they've opened their doors but let face the fact Islam is far from being a religion of tolerance and love for thy neighbor or it own worshippers...

So again one good deed does not erase the facts of Islam and until they remove their head from their ass and come from the 12th century to thr 21st century, well they are still barbaric in many ways...

There are many good deeds, and every time I highlight one I am told that it is not representative. You take extreme cases and damn billions of people. And yet you dismiss examples of kindness and humanity as not relevant.
Thats just hypocrisy.

Keep warm !

Scarves.jpg

There are many good deeds, and every time I highlight one I am told that it is not representative. You take extreme cases and damn billions of people. And yet you dismiss examples of kindness and humanity as not relevant.
Thats just hypocrisy.

you know nothing about the issue. The mafia has been
FAMOUS for huge support of all kinds of charities

Is he homeless ?

as an infant he was homeless in a shariah shit hole. He survived---a brother and his grandfather died

Forum List

Back