After all this...the medical supply shortage, the lack of capacity issues...etc...Do Dems still want their precious illegals here robbing resources?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Weird that no media source has reported on the number of illegals being treated...I wonder why?
Have real Americans in Mexifornia suffered while waiting in line behind illegal aliens?
Dems...are you listening?
Biden-illegal-immigrants.png

Weird that no media source has reported on the number of illegals being treated...I wonder why?
Have real Americans in Mexifornia suffered while waiting in line behind illegal aliens?
The Constitution and the laws of this nation do not restrict themselves to citizens. They apply to anyone within our borders. The rights from which those protections descend have been assumed, since this nation's founding, to be those of human beings.

I have no problem helping the illegals, after all, they are the ones keeping our country going, while crazy RW deplorables spend their time spewing hate, doing drugs, and not taking good care of their own hygiene..

I have no problem helping the illegals, after all, they are the ones keeping our country going, while crazy RW deplorables spend their time spewing hate, doing drugs, and not taking good care of their own hygiene..
Remember this statement. It is indicative of all democrats. Illegals first. Americans last!

Yes, they enhance and improve our nation....Not because the data proves they do but because you say they do...haha
What part of Mehico do your roots lie and how long have you been fucking good, real Americans over?

Drugs brought here by mexicans.
And you wanna talk hygiene? Why are so many illegals found to have diseases that were long eradicated from the US?
Then of course you have mexicos national pastime.....driving drunk.

So what part of South America do you come from Pedro?

Illegals are offensive to productive people and being shut down is offensive to productive people so yes both are just fine with liberals

The Constitution and the laws of this nation do not restrict themselves to citizens. They apply to anyone within our borders. The rights from which those protections descend have been assumed, since this nation's founding, to be those of human beings.

You sure that "We The People" is synonymous with anyone standing on American soil...even those here against the will of We The People?
That really makes sense huh?

Guaranteed the majority of illegals in this country are more productive than you.

Beta demands it.
He wants his toilet sparkling clean for as cheap as he can get it.....just ask him.

we need to help each other in this time of unprecedented crisis.

we basques dont help others because they are Catholic, we help because we are Catholic, and that's what our Catholic teachings tell us to do!

Forum List

Back