After all this...the medical supply shortage, the lack of capacity issues...etc...Do Dems still want their precious illegals here robbing resources?

we need to help each other in this time of unprecedented crisis.

we basques dont help others because they are Catholic, we help because we are Catholic, and that's what our Catholic teachings tell us to do!
Being a partial Catholic means squat.

Conservatives.......Let 12 million people die
What if its them or us? If it gets to that?

Sick and dying people need to be treated as human beings not rejected for improper paperwork
rejected for improper paperwork

1587592181493.png

1587592234233.png

Weird that no media source has reported on the number of illegals being treated...I wonder why?
Have real Americans in Mexifornia suffered while waiting in line behind illegal aliens?
Dems...are you listening?
Biden-illegal-immigrants.png
I have no problem helping the illegals, after all, they are the ones keeping our country going, while crazy RW deplorables spend their time spewing hate, doing drugs, and not taking good care of their own hygiene..
Remember this statement. It is indicative of all democrats. Illegals first. Americans last!
I will trade, anytime of the day 5 useless crazy RW deplorables, for one good useful illegal...

Weird that no media source has reported on the number of illegals being treated...I wonder why?
Have real Americans in Mexifornia suffered while waiting in line behind illegal aliens?
I have no problem helping the illegals, after all, they are the ones keeping our country going, while crazy RW deplorables spend their time spewing hate, doing drugs, and not taking good care of their own hygiene..
Remember this statement. It is indicative of all democrats. Illegals first. Americans last!
I will trade, anytime of the day 5 useless crazy RW deplorables, for one good useful illegal...
Democrats are assholes!

Who are you kidding...you are barely legal yourself; you're here on a stolen citizenship....you'd trade five good productive real Americans for one illiterate illegal all day, any day.

You dont have to be shy. We are all familiar with you. You can say "darkies". Nobody will be shocked.

Guaranteed the majority of illegals in this country are more productive than you.

Beta demands it.
He wants his toilet sparkling clean for as cheap as he can get it.....just ask him.
Beta who, demands what? What does this idiotic reply have to do with my post?

Guaranteed the majority of illegals in this country are more productive than you.

Beta demands it.
He wants his toilet sparkling clean for as cheap as he can get it.....just ask him.

Cant follow along eh?

Beta demands it.

Cant follow along eh?
You are the one that can't follow along. Answer my questions.

Democrats are assholes!
Wow!! Very well constructed thought, you must be one them poorly educated folks the pussygrabber talks so much about...

Democrats are assholes!
Wow!! Very well constructed thought, you must be one them poorly educated folks the pussygrabber talks so much about...
Dew ewe think you have well constructed thought? Huh? Do ya huh?

Of course you would Pedro.
Trying to get the rest of your family across the border eh.

Beta demands it.

Cant follow along eh?

So you haven't seen your buddy beta cry about who's going to do the manual labor for him if illegals wont?

I bet you anything that if pussygrabber's are IQ tested, they will score at least 20 points lower than normal subjects...

Beta demands it.

Cant follow along eh?

So you haven't seen your buddy beta cry about who's going to do the manual labor for him if illegals wont?
Bet you anything that if pussygrabber's supporters are IQ tested, they will score at least 20 points lower than normal subjects...

I bet you anything that if pussygrabber's are IQ tested, they will score at least 20 points lower than normal subjects...

Beta demands it.

Cant follow along eh?

Bet you anything that if pussygrabber's supporters are IQ tested, they will score at least 20 points lower than normal subjects...
And they will always be 20mpoints higher than assholes like ewe!

Forum List

Back