After all this...the medical supply shortage, the lack of capacity issues...etc...Do Dems still want their precious illegals here robbing resources?

Weird that no media source has reported on the number of illegals being treated...I wonder why?
Have real Americans in Mexifornia suffered while waiting in line behind illegal aliens?
Dems...are you listening?
Biden-illegal-immigrants.png
I have no problem helping the illegals, after all, they are the ones keeping our country going, while crazy RW deplorables spend their time spewing hate, doing drugs, and not taking good care of their own hygiene..
Remember this statement. It is indicative of all democrats. Illegals first. Americans last!
I will trade, anytime of the day 5 useless crazy RW deplorables, for one good useful illegal...

Of course you would Pedro.
Trying to get the rest of your family across the border eh.
I bet you anything that if pussygrabber's are IQ tested, they will score at least 20 points lower than normal subjects...
Weird that no media source has reported on the number of illegals being treated...I wonder why?
Have real Americans in Mexifornia suffered while waiting in line behind illegal aliens?
Guaranteed the majority of illegals in this country are more productive than you.

Beta demands it.
He wants his toilet sparkling clean for as cheap as he can get it.....just ask him.
Beta who, demands what? What does this idiotic reply have to do with my post?

Cant follow along eh?
You are the one that can't follow along. Answer my questions.

So you haven't seen your buddy beta cry about who's going to do the manual labor for him if illegals wont?
Bet you anything that if pussygrabber's supporters are IQ tested, they will score at least 20 points lower than normal subjects...

Says the guy who cant manage to post one message.

I have no problem helping the illegals, after all, they are the ones keeping our country going, while crazy RW deplorables spend their time spewing hate, doing drugs, and not taking good care of their own hygiene..
Remember this statement. It is indicative of all democrats. Illegals first. Americans last!
I will trade, anytime of the day 5 useless crazy RW deplorables, for one good useful illegal...

I bet you anything that if pussygrabber's are IQ tested, they will score at least 20 points lower than normal subjects...
Guaranteed the majority of illegals in this country are more productive than you.

Beta demands it.
He wants his toilet sparkling clean for as cheap as he can get it.....just ask him.

Cant follow along eh?

So you haven't seen your buddy beta cry about who's going to do the manual labor for him if illegals wont?
Bet you anything that if pussygrabber's supporters are IQ tested, they will score at least 20 points lower than normal subjects...

Yes, the highest earners are always the most ignorant.
58250662691e882c4e8b55e2

Beta demands it.

Cant follow along eh?

And they will always be 20mpoints higher than assholes like ewe!
You truly embody everything a deplorable, delusional, poorly educated pussygrabber's cultmember represents...

Beta demands it.

Cant follow along eh?

Who the hell is beta?

Beta demands it.

Cant follow along eh?

And they will always be 20mpoints higher than assholes like ewe!
You truly embody everything a deplorable, delusional, poorly educated pussygrabber's cultmember represents...
Which makes me 40 times your superior. Give it up brat. You are an idiot.

Beta demands it.

Cant follow along eh?

Who the hell is beta?
When you see the quality of people that attend pussygrabber's hate rallies, that's when you decide we are better off with more illegals...

Beta demands it.

Cant follow along eh?

Who the hell is beta?

LOL....like you dont know.
We all know you leftist know a pansy boy when you see em. Hell,you tried to get one elected.

Beta demands it.

Cant follow along eh?

Who the hell is beta?
When you see the quality of people that attend pussygrabber's hate rallies, that's when you decide we are better off with more illegals...

Shut up Pablo.
You best remember it's us rich Republicans that pay you to mow our lawns and tend our gardens
If word gets out about your a liberal illegal you'll have to go back to mehico.

Are you saying we should let people die?

Do you think we should just let them die then? Is that the Republican mantra? Sounds like it.

Here is what he asked! Try to comprehend.

”Weird that no media source has reported on the number of illegals being treated...I wonder why?”

Of course not.
Stabilize them and send em back where they came from.
If they croak when they get home thats their problem.

Do you think we should just let them die then? Is that the Republican mantra? Sounds like it.

Nobody told them to come here.

Here’s the question in a different plain speak kind of way. We have limited resources. Who should we use them on? Americans or people in the country illegally? Either way people will die if the resources are limited. Sounds like you asshole Democrats will let the Americans die and smile while you are doing it.

Beta demands it.

Cant follow along eh?

Who the hell is beta?

Shut up Pablo.
You best remember it's us rich Republicans that pay you to mow our lawns and tend our gardens
If word gets out about your a liberal illegal you'll have to go back to mehico.
Idiot bootlicker.

Here is what he asked! Try to comprehend.

”Weird that no media source has reported on the number of illegals being treated...I wonder why?”

And why does he (or you) care? What would you have doctors do instead? Do you think doctors ascertain a sick person’s immigrant status before treating them?

Here’s the question in a different plain speak kind of way. We have limited resources. Who should we use them on? Americans or people in the country illegally? Either way people will die if the resources are limited. Sounds like you asshole Democrats will let the Americans die and smile while you are doing it.

So that is your answer? You ass-hole Republicans will just let them die? Glad doctors don’t agree with you on letting ANYONE die.

Forum List

Back