After all this...the medical supply shortage, the lack of capacity issues...etc...Do Dems still want their precious illegals here robbing resources?

Weird that no media source has reported on the number of illegals being treated...I wonder why?
Have real Americans in Mexifornia suffered while waiting in line behind illegal aliens?
Dems...are you listening?
Biden-illegal-immigrants.png
Guaranteed the majority of illegals in this country are more productive than you.

Beta demands it.
He wants his toilet sparkling clean for as cheap as he can get it.....just ask him.
Beta who, demands what? What does this idiotic reply have to do with my post?

Cant follow along eh?
You are the one that can't follow along. Answer my questions.

So you haven't seen your buddy beta cry about who's going to do the manual labor for him if illegals wont?
Who the hell is beta?
When you see the quality of people that attend pussygrabber's hate rallies, that's when you decide we are better off with more illegals...

Shut up Pablo.
You best remember it's us rich Republicans that pay you to mow our lawns and tend our gardens
If word gets out about your a liberal illegal you'll have to go back to mehico.
Idiot bootlicker.

You to María.
Keep talking shit and you'll have cleaned your last American toilet.

So! The answer is Americans can root hog and die we choose the illegals. Signed: the DemonRats!
Typical lying Republican, you create a false dichotomy to justify letting a category of people die. That is seriously fucked up.

Weird that no media source has reported on the number of illegals being treated...I wonder why?
Have real Americans in Mexifornia suffered while waiting in line behind illegal aliens?

Are you saying we should let people die?
Here is what he asked! Try to comprehend.

”Weird that no media source has reported on the number of illegals being treated...I wonder why?”

And why does he (or you) care? What would you have doctors do instead? Do you think doctors ascertain a sick person’s immigrant status before treating them?

Have them pay for their own healthcare so I dont have to?

”Weird that no media source has reported on the number of illegals being treated...I wonder why?”

And why does he (or you) care? What would you have doctors do instead? Do you think doctors ascertain a sick person’s immigrant status before treating them?
Just like you are fine with illegals murdering Americans.

I have no problem helping the illegals, after all, they are the ones keeping our country going, while crazy RW deplorables spend their time spewing hate, doing drugs, and not taking good care of their own hygiene..
Remember this statement. It is indicative of all democrats. Illegals first. Americans last!

Do you think we should just let them die then? Is that the Republican mantra? Sounds like it.

Nobody told them to come here.

so?

Just like you are fine with illegals murdering Americans.
I am not fine with anyone dying unnecessarily.

How about YOU?

I have no problem helping the illegals, after all, they are the ones keeping our country going, while crazy RW deplorables spend their time spewing hate, doing drugs, and not taking good care of their own hygiene..
Remember this statement. It is indicative of all democrats. Illegals first. Americans last!

Do you think we should just let them die then? Is that the Republican mantra? Sounds like it.

Nobody told them to come here.

so?

So Fuck em.
Send em back where they came from for medical treatment.

So! The answer is Americans can root hog and die we choose the illegals. Signed: the DemonRats!
Typical lying Republican, you create a false dichotomy to justify letting a category of people die. That is seriously fucked up.
You are the liar! You know you would save the illegal first.
Like I would even know who is or isn’t. Do you have some sort of special illegal radar or something?

Like I would even know who is or isn’t. Do you have some sort of special illegal radar or something?
Well I don’t know about ewe dumbass but I can’t even go to the doctor without proof that I am me! do illegals have proof? Or in your eyes do they need it?

200,000 die every day and we let them. Do you want to tell them they can all come here, or be airlifted here, for the best health care on the planet and we'll be happy to pay for it too? Notice how liberals don't think except with their hearts. Liberals should be confined to teaching kids in nursery school or working with puppies!!

Well I don’t know about ewe dumbass but I can’t even go to the doctor without proof that I am me! do illegals have proof? Or in your eyes do they need it?

hmmm...Ihave never had to provide proof of citizenship.

and emergency rooms can’t refuse to treat...does that disappoint you?

200,000 die every day and we let them. Do you want to tell them they can all come here, or be airlifted here, for the best health care on the planet and we'll be happy to pay for it too? Notice how liberals don't think except with their hearts. Liberals should be confined to teaching kids in nursery school or working with puppies!!
What are you talking about? I am talking about people here in this country now.

So, is your rightwing solution to let them die? That seems be the popular conservative choice.

What is disappointing is illegals flooding emergency rooms. They should go home.

No dumbass. It’s always been this way. The fucking issue is with limited resources who should get the treatment. It’s clear, dumbass, you would save the illegals and let the Americans die! We got it.

What is disappointing is illegals flooding emergency rooms. They should go home.
She doesn’t give a flying fuck about Americans!

What are you talking about? I am talking about people here in this country now.

So, is your rightwing solution to let them die? That seems be the popular conservative choice.
The left wing solution has always been open borders.

No dumbass. It’s always been this way. The fucking issue is with limited resources who should get the treatment. It’s clear, dumbass, you would save the illegals and let the Americans die! We got it.

We have not yet reached the point of Death Panels, not by a long shot. You seem to be premptively calling for it. We get it.

Forum List

Back