After all this...the medical supply shortage, the lack of capacity issues...etc...Do Dems still want their precious illegals here robbing resources?

So! The answer is Americans can root hog and die we choose the illegals. Signed: the DemonRats!
Typical lying Republican, you create a false dichotomy to justify letting a category of people die. That is seriously fucked up.
You are the liar! You know you would save the illegal first.
Like I would even know who is or isn’t. Do you have some sort of special illegal radar or something?
Well I don’t know about ewe dumbass but I can’t even go to the doctor without proof that I am me! do illegals have proof? Or in your eyes do they need it?

hmmm...Ihave never had to provide proof of citizenship.

and emergency rooms can’t refuse to treat...does that disappoint you?
No dumbass. It’s always been this way. The fucking issue is with limited resources who should get the treatment. It’s clear, dumbass, you would save the illegals and let the Americans die! We got it.

We have not yet reached the point of Death Panels, not by a long shot. You seem to be premptively calling for it. We get it.
No dumbass! Death panels came with Obamacare!

I am talking about people here in this country now.

Our libcommies want open borders so all people can be here now for free health care and a lot of other stuff!! Do you understand? Is this really over your head?
No! She or he whatever knows exactly what she’s saying. I posted a current news event once about an illegal murdering an American in Iowa or somewhat. A farming community. She flat out accused me of being a racist because he had brown skin.

So! The answer is Americans can root hog and die we choose the illegals. Signed: the DemonRats!
Typical lying Republican, you create a false dichotomy to justify letting a category of people die. That is seriously fucked up.
You are the liar! You know you would save the illegal first.
Like I would even know who is or isn’t. Do you have some sort of special illegal radar or something?
Well I don’t know about ewe dumbass but I can’t even go to the doctor without proof that I am me! do illegals have proof? Or in your eyes do they need it?

hmmm...Ihave never had to provide proof of citizenship.

and emergency rooms can’t refuse to treat...does that disappoint you?
No dumbass. It’s always been this way. The fucking issue is with limited resources who should get the treatment. It’s clear, dumbass, you would save the illegals and let the Americans die! We got it.

We have not yet reached the point of Death Panels, not by a long shot. You seem to be premptively calling for it. We get it.
No dumbass! Death panels came with Obamacare!

Aparently not. You are openly advocating for them.

Our libcommies want open borders so all people can be here now for free health care and a lot of other stuff!! Do you understand? Is this really over your head?
No! She or he whatever knows exactly what she’s saying. I posted a current news event once about an illegal murdering an American in Iowa or somewhat. A farming community. She flat out accused me of being a racist because he had brown skin.
Link.

yes, our Dims would have kept our borders open to Chinese Corona for fear of seeming racist or xenophobic!! Sad!!

Link.
You find it! Or would you like me to publish my message to you saying how much I fucking hated you for calling me a racist. Here’s a clue. Her name was Mollie Tibbets! That ring a bell or have you forgotten her already?

This whole argument boggles my mind.
Obviously you give critical care to Americans over illegals.
Why this is even a discussion is beyond me.
It turns out that the liberal heart bleeds for the entire world but the liberal mind is too dense to offer the entire world what we have to give ie Republican capitalism. If the world had it the world would not need to come here to enjoy the fruits of it. It is 100 miles over their heads I'm afraid.

Link.
You find it! Or would you like me to publish my message to you saying how much I fucking hated you for calling me a racist. Here’s a clue. Her name was Mollie Tibbets! That ring a bell or have you forgotten her already?
You keep claiming it. You provide the link or admit you are a liar.

Link.
Are you claiming it never happened or that you erased it?I gotta that it never happened or that you erased the thread?

What is beyond me is the false zero sum game you are playing. I can only assume you like the idea of people dying As long as they are not American citizens.

That truly boggles my mind.

Link.
Are you Lao I gotta that it never happened or that you erased the thread?
Nothing is erased. If you are demented enough to think so, ask another mod to check.

Otherwise, if you won’t show us a link to your claim you are either a flat out liar or too damn lazy to back up your claim.

Which is it?

Link.
Nothing is erased. If you are demented enough to think so, ask another mod to check.

Otherwise, if you won’t show us a link to your claim you are either a flat out liar or too damn lazy to back up your claim.

Which is it?
Do you remember who Mollie Tibits was?

Link.

Which is it?
Do you remember who Mollie Tibits was?
Link to your claim. Quit deflecting.

Weird that no media source has reported on the number of illegals being treated...I wonder why?
Have real Americans in Mexifornia suffered while waiting in line behind illegal aliens?
Dems...are you listening?
Biden-illegal-immigrants.png
I have no problem helping the illegals, after all, they are the ones keeping our country going, while crazy RW deplorables spend their time spewing hate, doing drugs, and not taking good care of their own hygiene..
Remember this statement. It is indicative of all democrats. Illegals first. Americans last!

Do you think we should just let them die then? Is that the Republican mantra? Sounds like it.

Nobody told them to come here.
America was founded by illegals and continues thriving with illegals, what we need is amnesty like ronald reagan did...

Who's picking crops in the fields right now when trumpanzees are too lazy to do so?

Every time you morons make these kinds of statements you're just proving that immigrants at BEST only bring unskilled labor. You do realize this, don't you?

By the way... have you ever seen one of these?

cornharvester.jpg

What is beyond me is the false zero sum game you are playing. I can only assume you like the idea of people dying As long as they are not American citizens.

That truly boggles my mind.

Say you or a family member catches the virus.
Are you willing to die or allow a family member to die for someone who hasnt paid into the system and shouldnt be here in the first place?

Forum List

Back