Head of LGBTQ Dems of Maryland busted going after a 14-year-old.

Does the fluidity of language confuse you you dumb Bingo? There there. Just because words and descriptions changed doesn't mean the biology of sexual attraction has changed. Apparently you're too stupid to discern the difference between language and science.
If we're going to believe a man can become a woman, we also have to believe he becomes straight.

If we're going to believe a man can become a woman, we also have to believe he becomes straight.
That's a change of words not biological sexual attraction you moron. A person who is sexually attracted to men and transitions and to the opposite gender is still sexually attracted to men. What is still confusing you you incredibly stupid human being?

That's a change of words not biological sexual attraction you moron. A person who is sexually attracted to men and transitions and to the opposite gender is still sexually attracted to men. What is still confusing you you incredibly stupid human being?
OF COURSE he (not she) is still attracted to men, he's still a gay man. That bolsters my point, a man can't become a real woman. Now we can put that to bed.

OF COURSE he (not she) is still attracted to men, he's still a gay man. That bolsters my point, a man can't become a real woman. Now we can put that to bed.
Are we back to the point where you imagine yourself a learned professional who's decrees are respected?

Are we back to the point where you imagine yourself a learned professional who's decrees are respected?
The question is very simple, can a man become, completely and totally, no qualifiers necessary, a woman? I say absolutely not, what do you say?

The question is very simple, can a man become, completely and totally, no qualifiers necessary, a woman? I say absolutely not, what do you say?
I'm not saying anything. The professionals say things and you either understand them or you don't. What you say doesn't matter. No one cares what some clown on the internet thinks or says.

IOW, you won't commit. Not a biologist?
I have commented. I've linked to the learned professionals who have explained how transitions happen and what they mean. You making a sour face and typing not uh on the internet doesn't change that, does it?

I have commented. I've linked to the learned professionals who have explained how transitions happen and what they mean. You making a sour face and typing not uh on the internet doesn't change that, does it?
A man cannot become a woman.

Says some bozo on the internet who imagines themselves in a position to dictate such things.
If he can, then he changes his sexual orientation. Originally, there's a man attracted to men, aka gay. After, there's a woman attracted to men, aka straight. Can you deny that?

Last edited:
If he can, then he changes his sexual orientation.
But not their biological sexual preference. What's changing is how you describe their sexual orientation. You're still confused by the difference between language and the science of biology because you're a deeply stupid human being.

But not their biological sexual preference. What's changing is how you describe their sexual orientation. You're still confused by the difference between language and the science of biology because you're a deeply stupid human being.
"Gay" vs "Straight" is determined by the individual. A man attracted to men is gay while a man attracted to women is straight. Now, we are noting that the transition process doesn't change the underlying biology of male vs female. So, we then agree that biology dictates a man must remain a man his entire life, surgeries and hormones don't change that. Therefore, we cannot say that a man can become a woman without qualifiers, such as, "Biologically he's still a man", "He's still gay", "He's a trans woman", etc. That wasn't so hard, was it?

So, we then agree that biology dictates a man must remain a man his entire life, surgeries and hormones don't change that.
No. You being so thirtsy to pretend we agree however does reveal some fragility in you.
Therefore, we cannot say that a man can become a woman without qualifiers, such as, "Biologically he's still a man", "He's still gay", "He's a trans woman", etc. That wasn't so hard, was it?
Arguments aren't hard when you rely on pretend and make believe but they also don't get taken seriously.

No. You being so thirtsy to pretend we agree however does reveal some fragility in you.

Arguments aren't hard when you rely on pretend and make believe but they also don't get taken seriously.
Okay, it's obvious you won't commit to the narrative that a man can become a woman because to commit is to open the box I placed in front of you.

The bottom line remains, a man cannot become an unqualified woman, he must always have the label, "trans" in front of "woman". That's the only way we can preserve the sacred label, "gay".

Okay, it's obvious you won't commit to the narrative that a man can become a woman because to commit is to open the box I placed in front of you.
A man can become a woman but not because I say so but because science and the professionally educated say so. They can explain their ideas and their logic and rationality which is why they're respected and you're just some clown with assertions and ad hominems. I don't even know what fucking box you're talking about.
The bottom line remains, a man cannot become an unqualified woman, he must always have the label, "trans" in front of "woman". That's the only way we can preserve the sacred label, "gay".
Who's bottom line is this? That's just a word. Of course people can choose to call a trans woman simply woman. Explain to me why you think that's impossible.

A man can become a woman but not because I say so but because science and the professionally educated say so. They can explain their ideas and their logic and rationality which is why they're respected and you're just some clown with assertions and ad hominems. I don't even know what fucking box you're talking about.

Who's bottom line is this? That's just a word. Of course people can choose to call a trans woman simply woman. Explain to me why you think that's impossible.
Is the resulting "woman" gay or straight? It's possible to say "woman" without qualifiers if you also admit she is no longer gay because she is attracted to men. She has switched from gay to straight. Why is it so hard for you to acknowledge that?

Is the resulting "woman" gay or straight? It's possible to say "woman" without qualifiers if you also admit she is no longer gay because she is attracted to men. She has switched from gay to straight. Why is it so hard for you to acknowledge that?
It isn't hard for me to acknowledge that. You're so stupid that you don't even recognize the times I have. All that's switched is what you call her, gay or straight. Her biological attraction to a particular sex hasn't changed, moron. I've said that. Repeatedly.

Forum List

Back