After last night, I am not going to anymore SB parties around my family

Besides, I don't think Will Smith is from the "hood." I think he grew up middle class.

He was saying ''drawers''. He just drew it out.

Besides, I don't think Will Smith is from the "hood." I think he grew up middle class.

Wrong, he is from the hood

Seriously?

"Famed actor/musician Will Smith was born Willard Christopher Smith Jr. on September 25, 1968, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, to mother Caroline, a school board employee, and father Willard C. Smith, a refrigeration company owner. His middle class upbringing saw him attend the strict Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School, despite his family's observation of the Baptist faith. He went on to attend Overbrook High School."

Seriously?

"Famed actor/musician Will Smith was born Willard Christopher Smith Jr. on September 25, 1968, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, to mother Caroline, a school board employee, and father Willard C. Smith, a refrigeration company owner. His middle class upbringing saw him attend the strict Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School, despite his family's observation of the Baptist faith. He went on to attend Overbrook High School."

Overbrook is in the hood. I would know I lived in philly all my life

Seriously?

So was your mother a school board member and your father a refrigeration company owner?

Seriously?

So was your mother a school board member and your father a refrigeration company owner?

Oh yea...did you attend a private Catholic school?

Seriously?

Seriously?

Oh yea...did you attend a private Catholic school?

Overbrook is in the hood

Forum List

Back