After last night, I am not going to anymore SB parties around my family

Wow, papa (wink, wink), you really have got me "pegged" (nudge, nudge). I am a complete homosexual and I yearn to feel your perspiration on my junk! LOL!

I didn't say you were, I was replying to fbj, learn to follow conversations dumb ass!
Hey, buddy, I cannot get into your head. Not that there is not plenty of room in there for gaggle of geese.

If you couldn't tell I wasn't directing the post to you, I can't cure stupid, dumb bitch.

Ok, I will concede. I have fucked up a couple times following conversations and posting in the right thread. I am new. I will figure it out.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Wow, papa (wink, wink), you really have got me "pegged" (nudge, nudge). I am a complete homosexual and I yearn to feel your perspiration on my junk! LOL!

I didn't say you were, I was replying to fbj, learn to follow conversations dumb ass!
Hey, buddy, I cannot get into your head. Not that there is not plenty of room in there for gaggle of geese.

If you couldn't tell I wasn't directing the post to you, I can't cure stupid, dumb bitch.

Ok, I will concede. I have fucked up a couple times following conversations and posting in the right thread. I am new. I will figure it out.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

No problem on my end. It's all entertainment, I was just giving a bad time. Lol! Have a good one.

Forum List

Back