After last night, I am not going to anymore SB parties around my family

My brother bought the pizza and it tasted like GREASY DOG SHIT. After the Falcons collapsed I could not curse like I wanted to because I was around my mom. My aunt was talking retarded throughout the entire game. My cousin is taking selfies and posting them on facebook. Her daughter is bored because of she doesn't understand football

NEXT YEAR I WILL BE HOME IN MY DRAWLS EATING PIZZA HUT AND DRINKING ROOT BEER
In other words, you had to take a lot of shit because your Cowboys didn't make it to Texas.

My brother bought the pizza and it tasted like GREASY DOG SHIT. After the Falcons collapsed I could not curse like I wanted to because I was around my mom. My aunt was talking retarded throughout the entire game. My cousin is taking selfies and posting them on facebook. Her daughter is bored because of she doesn't understand football

That is nice that you will spare them of being around an idiot.

Wow, papa (wink, wink), you really have got me "pegged" (nudge, nudge). I am a complete homosexual and I yearn to feel your perspiration on my junk! LOL!

I agree...I hate Super Bowl parties....especially if you are there to watch the freak'n game

Too many people who don't know football or don't care about the game. People yak..yak..yak while the game is on
People who just want to watch the commercials or give a shit about Lady Gaga

I left the party at halftime and went home and watched a great comeback

I agree...I hate Super Bowl parties....especially if you are there to watch the freak'n game

Too many people who don't know football or don't care about the game. People yak..yak..yak while the game is on
People who just want to watch the commercials or give a shit about Lady Gaga

I left the party at halftime and went home and watched a great comeback

Lol! That's true. It's like, shut up, the game is back on now! :lol:

Besides, I don't think Will Smith is from the "hood." I think he grew up middle class.

Wrong, he is from the hood

Seriously?

"Famed actor/musician Will Smith was born Willard Christopher Smith Jr. on September 25, 1968, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, to mother Caroline, a school board employee, and father Willard C. Smith, a refrigeration company owner. His middle class upbringing saw him attend the strict Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School, despite his family's observation of the Baptist faith. He went on to attend Overbrook High School."

Overbrook is in the hood. I would know I lived in philly all my life

Wilt Chamberlain went to that school also

*Normal* people are very appreciative when they get invited for a dinner. Especially when you didn't even bring your own water melon. Sorry I mean you own bottled water.

*Normal* people are very appreciative when they get invited for a dinner. Especially when you didn't even bring your own water melon. Sorry I mean you own bottled water.
He thinks he is entitled.

Wow, papa (wink, wink), you really have got me "pegged" (nudge, nudge). I am a complete homosexual and I yearn to feel your perspiration on my junk! LOL!

I didn't say you were, I was replying to fbj, learn to follow conversations dumb ass!

I didn't say you were, I was replying to fbj, learn to follow conversations dumb ass!
Hey, buddy, I cannot get into your head. Not that there is not plenty of room in there for gaggle of geese.

Hey, buddy, I cannot get into your head. Not that there is not plenty of room in there for gaggle of geese.

If you couldn't tell I wasn't directing the post to you, I can't cure stupid, dumb bitch.

Forum List

Back