After Latest De-Classified Documents Dump Exposing Obama's Failed Coup Attempt & Wray Hiding Docs, Anyone Who Still Denies Is Mentally Ill...Period!

So what? The Russian malware was present on the DNC servers for months. A day or two of total time for file transfer is nothing.

Seth Rich wasn’t even in IT. He wasn’t a server administrator. He didn’t have access.

There is no evidence to support any of that. You clearly couldn't turn on a printer, but even you could plug in a flash drive.

So what? The Russian malware was present on the DNC servers for months. A day or two of total time for file transfer is nothing.

Seth Rich wasn’t even in IT. He wasn’t a server administrator. He didn’t have access.

There is no evidence to support any of that. You clearly couldn't turn on a printer, but even you could plug in a flash drive.
Hell yeah there is. The FBI forensics team was able to track the data movement from the DNC servers to AWS servers in Arizona.

Tell me, how many 2 TB flash drives do you see laying around?

4th amendment, comrade. We love it over here.

Ah, so you demand that the democrats have no right to Trump's taxes or financial records?

I mean, you have READ the 4th, right Comrade?
Tax documents are government documents, so I think Congress gets to see government documents, which is all they’ve asked for.
a little dbl standard there bud,,,
Why? Government oversight means you get to see government documents.

Barr and Durham had better hurry the fuck up or they will be too late for the biggest scandal in US history to even matter.
Then again, you don't want to give the media too much time to bury the story either....I'd give it until around mid-September, before Hannity starts going ballistic.

Ah, so you demand that the democrats have no right to Trump's taxes or financial records?

Tax documents are government documents, so I think Congress gets to see government documents, which is all they’ve asked for.
by god youre a stupid fuck and a hypocrite,,,

Notice how often your argument resorts to just name calling?

That’s how you know you’re losing.

descibeing your behavior isnt name calling,,,

Maybe not in your fantasy land, but you are indeed name calling.

One thing we can both agree on, it’s not a coherent argument. See, the stupider you act, the easier it is to argue against you.

One thing we can both agree on, it’s not a coherent argument. See, the stupider you act, the easier it is to argue against you.
I see your not above a little name calling,,,that makes you a hypocrite,,,again,,,

why are you so scared about this biden thing???

I see your not above a little name calling,,,that makes you a hypocrite,,,again,,,

Who is scared? I have facts on my side. You only have name calling and your fantasies.

Who is scared? I have facts on my side. You only have name calling and your fantasies.
face it you stink of fear,,,

I’m not the one lashing out with childish name calling instead of making an argument.

I’m not the one lashing out with childish name calling instead of making an argument.
no,, youre the one thats lied and twisted the facts when you didnt flat out ignore them,,,,

The real scandal.

The FBI allowed all these baseless accusations about Mrs. Clinton not using the right Email address go around for months while they kept Trump and Company's playing footsie with the Russians under wraps until after the election.
...speaking of mentally ill people ignoring u surmountable, undeniable evidence....

no,, youre the one thats lied and twisted the facts when you didnt flat out ignore them,,,,
Ha! Your facts are hardly real. You constantly make claims and then fail to produce any proof. Don’t blame me for not believing your unsubstantiated claims.

Still waiting for proof of the DoJ investigation, by the way.

Ha! Your facts are hardly real. You constantly make claims and then fail to produce any proof. Don’t blame me for not believing your unsubstantiated claims.

gotta give you credit,,,even in the face of real facts you keep lying,,,

gotta give you credit,,,even in the face of real facts you keep lying,,,
I know. You think your facts are real, but somehow you never are able to produce any evidence of them.

Like a kid in high school who pretends he has a really good looking girlfriend, but she’s always busy so we never get to meet her.

Forum List

Back