After Latest De-Classified Documents Dump Exposing Obama's Failed Coup Attempt & Wray Hiding Docs, Anyone Who Still Denies Is Mentally Ill...Period!

The coup language is beyond a doubt the dumbest thing about this whole fake scandal.
you're right, RUSSIA was in fact a fake scandal pushed on us by people mad they lost.
Russia hacked the DNC and Clinton advisors, launched an internet troll campaign and all to help Trump win the election.

And nothing you or any internet conspiracy theorist says changes that.

So we should vote for the party that uses "password"...and the DNC didn't seem concerned with Debbie Wasserman-Schultz Awan brothers who not only stole large sums of money but also classified information.
The party did not use password and Awan brothers did not steal classified information.

Multiple right wing lies and conspiracies in one post. Congrats.

Why did house democrats fire the Awn brothers?

The coup language is beyond a doubt the dumbest thing about this whole fake scandal.
you're right, RUSSIA was in fact a fake scandal pushed on us by people mad they lost.
Russia hacked the DNC and Clinton advisors, launched an internet troll campaign and all to help Trump win the election.

So we should vote for the party that uses "password"...and the DNC didn't seem concerned with Debbie Wasserman-Schultz Awan brothers who not only stole large sums of money but also classified information.
The party did not use password and Awan brothers did not steal classified information.

LOVE the old leftard defense of "Uh-Uhhh!"

Funny how you leftards sniff at the term "conspiracy" while pushing the lie that the DNC server was hacked by the ROOSKIES when William Binney, a a former 2nd in command of the NSA proved that the amount of data downloaded from a foreign country (as was claimed) would have taken many days and in small data streams and any decent I.T and firewall system would have seen the security breach. Leftards like you also ignore the fact that none of the three letter alphabet agencies were allowed to do forensics on the server. Fuckwads like yourself simply pretend that the topic is never brought up. The security breach was an inside job BEHIND the firewall and Seth Rich was the one that downloaded them on a thumb drive. Now, go fuck yourself.....
I love it when people bring up Bill Binney. You want to talk about what he found? He made so many mistakes that half of his group posted a letter contradicting him. He claims to prove it wasn’t Russia based on transfer speeds. What he doesn’t do is demonstrate the transfer speed he was referring to occurred anywhere near the actual hack. He just assumed that’s the case with zero evidence. What he demonstrated is that the files were transferred at some time somewhere over a USB or similar direct connection. That’s it.

I expect exactly zero rebuttal from you because I’m guessing you don’t actually know anything other than his name and what you were told to believe.
I work with computers every day, asswipe. I have to laugh at your questioning of William Binney's expertise sans a link PLUS you have no explanation as to why the server was never turned over for evaluation. What i love best about the Wikileaks dump is how disgusting pieces of shit like you were more concerned about the fact that the dirty dealings were revealed instead of being shocked as to what the contents were. So eat shit and die slowly and painfully, you parasitic waste of life.

(snicker)
Most people work with computers every day. This is 2020, kiddo. We live on computers. Bill Binney is not an expert on cybersecurity and made critical mistakes in his analysis.

The server wasn’t turned over because servers aren’t ever turned over. The evidence isn’t the hardware, it’s the data. Big organizations who are hacked don’t rip out their servers and ship them to Quantico. They pull the data off for forensic purposes, then scrub them and get them back up and running.

Why did house democrats fire the Awn brothers?

LOVE the old leftard defense of "Uh-Uhhh!"

Funny how you leftards sniff at the term "conspiracy" while pushing the lie that the DNC server was hacked by the ROOSKIES when William Binney, a a former 2nd in command of the NSA proved that the amount of data downloaded from a foreign country (as was claimed) would have taken many days and in small data streams and any decent I.T and firewall system would have seen the security breach. Leftards like you also ignore the fact that none of the three letter alphabet agencies were allowed to do forensics on the server. Fuckwads like yourself simply pretend that the topic is never brought up. The security breach was an inside job BEHIND the firewall and Seth Rich was the one that downloaded them on a thumb drive. Now, go fuck yourself.....
I love it when people bring up Bill Binney. You want to talk about what he found? He made so many mistakes that half of his group posted a letter contradicting him. He claims to prove it wasn’t Russia based on transfer speeds. What he doesn’t do is demonstrate the transfer speed he was referring to occurred anywhere near the actual hack. He just assumed that’s the case with zero evidence. What he demonstrated is that the files were transferred at some time somewhere over a USB or similar direct connection. That’s it.

I expect exactly zero rebuttal from you because I’m guessing you don’t actually know anything other than his name and what you were told to believe.
I work with computers every day, asswipe. I have to laugh at your questioning of William Binney's expertise sans a link PLUS you have no explanation as to why the server was never turned over for evaluation. What i love best about the Wikileaks dump is how disgusting pieces of shit like you were more concerned about the fact that the dirty dealings were revealed instead of being shocked as to what the contents were. So eat shit and die slowly and painfully, you parasitic waste of life.

(snicker)
Most people work with computers every day. This is 2020, kiddo. We live on computers. Bill Binney is not an expert on cybersecurity and made critical mistakes in his analysis.

The server wasn’t turned over because servers aren’t ever turned over. The evidence isn’t the hardware, it’s the data. Big organizations who are hacked don’t rip out their servers and ship them to Quantico. They pull the data off for forensic purposes, then scrub them and get them back up and running.
Your provided link is a fucking joke. It is easily the worst spin job ever attempted. Keep believing tbat the ROOOSKIES denied the leftard clown posse of the pedo Hildebeast, ya creepy pussbag.
Yet you can’t provide any actual critique of it. What did the link do wrong?

More if you want:
22-mBps.

i'm not going to take technical explanations from someone who fucks up the very acronym they're trying to refute.
Is that really the best you can do? They didn’t capitalize a letter so you disregard all of it?

Weak.

More of the same point, with proper capitalization your majesty.

The essence of the error is that Binney assumes the transfer that he derived his speed from was the transfer from the DNC server to whatever decide it went to. That’s simply unfounded. We know basically nothing about the context of the transfer to which he’s referring.

For example, as Mueller points out, the files went from the DNC server to a AWS server in Arizona and then transferred to Russian servers. The Russia’s could have at any point in time downloaded the data from their server to a drive resulting in the exact metadata observed.
he did it several times. and i've seen you do more with less so don't throw weak at me.

there are so many ways the file transfer could have happened but in the end the only thing FOR SURE is we don't know FOR SURE now do we?

let look at people take stands, all knowing and shit. on things they couldn't possibly know; just feelz.

Bill Binney doesn't leave room for doubt, and does so with shockingly little information (actually relying on the analysis of a blogger who inhabits a particularly conspiratorial end of the internet).

I don't know what level of proof you're looking for and I have a suspicion that there is no amount of evidence that would ever satisfy you. You've taken a stand on uncertainty and I think there's an underlying psychological reason for it that's hard to admit.

Regardless of your feelings, the evidence collected by US law enforcement and intelligence is not controversial. It's not feelings. It's hard work by professionals which led to the conclusion that this was Russia.

doosh-patrol, they can't be baseless if comey himself said she was wrong.

Sure they can. Here's the problem Comey had. He knew damned well if he brought it in front of a jury, they'd tell him to pound sand. But he was trying to make everyone happy. Give the GOP it's sound bite of Hillary Bad, but don't waste time on a largely unwinnable court case. He made no one happy.

Tax documents are government documents, so I think Congress gets to see government documents, which is all they’ve asked for.

Wrong.

Tax documents are personal and private.

You have never read the 4th or any part of the Bill of Rights. You hit der tar baby.

You commies are such dumb motherfuckers.

Well I send my tax returns to the government, and I imagine you do too.

So yeah, they’re government documents.

How can you oversee the IRS without having access to tax returns.
Congress doesn't have the right to see tax returns just because someone in Congress wants to, Idiot.

There has to be a LEGITIMATE LEGISLATIVE REASON.

You're a dumbfuck who makes shit up as he goes.

Tax returns in themselves violate the 4th Amendment, hence the law was crafted to protect returns. It is illegal for ANYONE other than an authorized IRS processor or auditor to review a tax return.

Dumb commie.

Do yourself a favor and read your own link before calling me dumb. If you had read it, you would have seen this:

In some limited instances, such as court subpoenas or valid requests from legislative oversight committees, a taxpayer's returns and related information may be disclosed to specified parties without the taxpayer's consent. These exceptions to tax return confidentiality law include:
  • Committees of Congress - The heads of the House Committee on Ways and Means, the Senate Committee on Finance, and the Joint Committee on Taxation (or other committees as authorized by their respective body of Congress) may request disclosure of taxpayer information in a closed executive session.
it says they can request it,,doesnt say they can just go get it and look at it or are entitled to it,,,
Wow. Weak sauce.

The law, section 6103 says they are entitled to.

(1)Committee on Ways and Means, Committee on Finance, and Joint Committee on Taxation
Upon written request from the chairman of the Committee on Ways and Means of the House of Representatives, the chairman of the Committee on Finance of the Senate, or the chairman of the Joint Committee on Taxation, the Secretary shall furnish such committee with any return orreturn information specified in such request, except that any return or return information which can be associated with, or otherwise identify, directly or indirectly, a particular taxpayer shall be furnished to such committee only when sitting in closed executive session unless such taxpayer otherwise consents in writing to suchdisclosure.

Emphasis mine.
There is a reason you didn't provide a link to 6103.............you edited out the requirement that there be a legitimate legislative reason for requesting the tax returns.

The real scandal.

The FBI allowed all these baseless accusations about Mrs. Clinton not using the right Email address go around for months while they kept Trump and Company's playing footsie with the Russians under wraps until after the election.
Show us any charges against Trump and his associates playing footsie with Russia. Oh, you can’t. Because they weren’t.
Charges, some related charges.... we're made, like Stone's....

But who needs charges, when you have Trump associates playing footsie all over the place with the Russian operatives....?
Give up on the Russian collusion, moron.

It did not happen. You look silly.
I said displaying footsie, and they were.

History has shown they were.

No matter how you trumpets blindly spread the lies of The Deceiver n Chief, like butter on bread when hot out of the oven.... you've been brainwashed, and had....or willingly bamboozled!???

The point is that the Trump campaign was up to its eyeballs with their Russian conections with all of their hundreds of contacts and calls with them, sharing inside Trump polling With them, trying to set up back door communications with the Russians, working Moscow Trump tower deals, meetings in Trump Tower with them, trying to get heads up on newly stolen email releases, etc etc etc etc all with the Russian operatives trying to illegally interfere in our supposedly sovereign election process.

ALL THE WHILE candidate and president, Trump, lied through his teeth, and was telling the public, he had no connections with Russia, nor did anyone in his campaign. WHY LIE, if it all was so innocent?

So, no matter your claims of his campaign's innocence, complete exoneration, they never talked, or contacted, or met with or chatted with, or played footsie with, or blah blah blah blah with any of the Russian operatives, truthsayers like me, will never, ever, stop telling it like it is.... I'm neither afraid of Trump, nor in need of his love and attention...like you...

Facts, are facts.... there was tons of footsie playing, between the Trump campaign and the Russians, during his campaign, and Trump lied about it.

Illegal or just unethical, or unAmerican, matters not, to me.... any of them, is unacceptable, to me!!!

Tax returns in themselves violate the 4th Amendment, hence the law was crafted to protect returns. It is illegal for ANYONE other than an authorized IRS processor or auditor to review a tax return.

Dumb commie.

Do yourself a favor and read your own link before calling me dumb. If you had read it, you would have seen this:

In some limited instances, such as court subpoenas or valid requests from legislative oversight committees, a taxpayer's returns and related information may be disclosed to specified parties without the taxpayer's consent. These exceptions to tax return confidentiality law include:
  • Committees of Congress - The heads of the House Committee on Ways and Means, the Senate Committee on Finance, and the Joint Committee on Taxation (or other committees as authorized by their respective body of Congress) may request disclosure of taxpayer information in a closed executive session.
it says they can request it,,doesnt say they can just go get it and look at it or are entitled to it,,,
Wow. Weak sauce.

(1)Committee on Ways and Means, Committee on Finance, and Joint Committee on Taxation
Upon written request from the chairman of the Committee on Ways and Means of the House of Representatives, the chairman of the Committee on Finance of the Senate, or the chairman of the Joint Committee on Taxation, the Secretary shall furnish such committee with any return orreturn information specified in such request, except that any return or return information which can be associated with, or otherwise identify, directly or indirectly, a particular taxpayer shall be furnished to such committee only when sitting in closed executive session unless such taxpayer otherwise consents in writing to suchdisclosure.

Emphasis mine.
There is a reason you didn't provide a link to 6103.............you edited out the requirement that there be a legitimate legislative reason for requesting the tax returns.

If you think I edited out something, go ahead and post the language that you find relevant.

Dumb commie.

Wow. Weak sauce.

Emphasis mine.

If you think I edited out something, go ahead and post the language that you find relevant.
hahahahahaha

Dumb commie.

Wow. Weak sauce.

Emphasis mine.

hahahahahaha
I know, right? Me asking you idiots to back up your nonsense. Never going to happen. You idiots are just going to keep making it up.

Here's the law. There is no requirement in the law for a "legitimate legislative reason".

Dumb commie.

Wow. Weak sauce.

Emphasis mine.

hahahahahaha
I know, right? Me asking you idiots to back up your nonsense. Never going to happen. You idiots are just going to keep making it up.
I'm surprised you had the nerve to ask,,,

Dumb commie.

Wow. Weak sauce.

Emphasis mine.

hahahahahaha
Nerve? No. But I don’t know why I ask since none of you ever feel the need to be honest.

Dumb commie.

Wow. Weak sauce.

Emphasis mine.

hahahahahaha
Nerve? No. But I don’t know why I ask since none of you ever feel the need to be honest.
and again I am amazed you had the nerve to say that out loud,,,

Dumb commie.

Wow. Weak sauce.

Emphasis mine.

hahahahahaha
Why wouldn’t I?

Dumb commie.

Wow. Weak sauce.

Emphasis mine.

hahahahahaha
Why wouldn’t I?
self dignity,,,

Dumb commie.

And?

You're really not the sharpest marshmallow in the bag.

The real scandal.

The FBI allowed all these baseless accusations about Mrs. Clinton not using the right Email address go around for months while they kept Trump and Company's playing footsie with the Russians under wraps until after the election.
Show us any charges against Trump and his associates playing footsie with Russia. Oh, you can’t. Because they weren’t.
Charges, some related charges.... we're made, like Stone's....

But who needs charges, when you have Trump associates playing footsie all over the place with the Russian operatives....?
Give up on the Russian collusion, moron.

It did not happen. You look silly.
I said displaying footsie, and they were.

History has shown they were.

No matter how you trumpets blindly spread the lies of The Deceiver n Chief, like butter on bread when hot out of the oven.... you've been brainwashed, and had....or willingly bamboozled!???

The point is that the Trump campaign was up to its eyeballs with their Russian conections with all of their hundreds of contacts and calls with them, sharing inside Trump polling With them, trying to set up back door communications with the Russians, working Moscow Trump tower deals, meetings in Trump Tower with them, trying to get heads up on newly stolen email releases, etc etc etc etc all with the Russian operatives trying to illegally interfere in our supposedly sovereign election process.

ALL THE WHILE candidate and president, Trump, lied through his teeth, and was telling the public, he had no connections with Russia, nor did anyone in his campaign. WHY LIE, if it all was so innocent?

So, no matter your claims of his campaign's innocence, complete exoneration, they never talked, or contacted, or met with or chatted with, or played footsie with, or blah blah blah blah with any of the Russian operatives, truthsayers like me, will never, ever, stop telling it like it is.... I'm neither afraid of Trump, nor in need of his love and attention...like you...

Facts, are facts.... there was tons of footsie playing, between the Trump campaign and the Russians, during his campaign, and Trump lied about it.

Illegal or just unethical, or unAmerican, matters not, to me.... any of them, is unacceptable, to me!!!

Quote it commie.

But no, you just link to a leftist hate site that is pure innuendo and slander.

Dumb commie.

And?

You're really not the sharpest marshmallow in the bag.

I read the ruling. Did you? It has nothing to do with 4th amendment. It’s a separation of powers argument, a narrow ruling that only applies to the president.

Congress doesn't have the right to see tax returns just because someone in Congress wants to, Idiot.

Sure there is. Trump's corruption.

Here's the more important question. Why is Trump hiding his tax returns? every President has made his tax returns public up to now. It's called "Transparency".

I read the ruling. Did you? It has nothing to do with 4th amendment. It’s a separation of powers argument, a narrow ruling that only applies to the president.

Congress must show just cause to violate the 4th amendment rights of individuals and intrude on the most intimate details of their lives via a tax return. The court ruled that a fishing expedition to search for dirt to use against a political opponent fails to meet that requirement.

Try again, sploogy.

Sure there is. Trump's corruption.

Here's the more important question. Why is Trump hiding his tax returns? every President has made his tax returns public up to now. It's called "Transparency".

Why is Rapey Quid Pro Joe hiding his Senatorial record?

Why did Potentate Obamugabe hide his college transcripts?

You Communists are such hypocritical frauds.

Nope. Trump wasn’t involved in the hacking and we know that because it was investigated.

The hacking was investigated?

By whom? Certainly not law enforcement.

Oh, you're just lying again - COMMUNIST!

Now if the rest of the Trump cadre could come to reality that’d be great.

Sorry if I upset you with my posts. Perhaps you’d be better off in a safe space?

The reality that you and your shameful party are pathological liars engaged in treason, attempting to destroy the Constitution of the United States of America?

Oh, we came to that reality long ago, Comrade.

Forum List

Back