After Latest De-Classified Documents Dump Exposing Obama's Failed Coup Attempt & Wray Hiding Docs, Anyone Who Still Denies Is Mentally Ill...Period!

CrowdStrike is a US company, not a Ukrainian company. It is not necessary to directly examine the hardware to attribute the perpetrator of the hack.

So you admit that you LIED about the DOJ and intelligence services examining the server?

Crowdstrike is a Ukrainian company with a U.S. Presence.

Toyota is a Japanese company, despite selling cars in America.

[
CrowdStrike is a US company, not a Ukrainian company. It is not necessary to directly examine the hardware to attribute the perpetrator of the hack.

So you admit that you LIED about the DOJ and intelligence services examining the server?

Thanks for your link. Serious question, though. Did you read the article? Because it confirms I am right and that you have no idea what you’re talking about.

Oh, and I never said the FBI examined the hardware.

[

Thanks for your link. Serious question, though. Did you read the article? Because it confirms I am right and that you have no idea what you’re talking about.

So someone hacked your account?

Post #306

Attachments

• 1595694693250.png
    1595694693250.png
    5.8 KB · Views: 14
[

Post #306
If you read my posts the same way you read the article, the actual problem is that you just make shit up.

I never said the FBI examined the hardware.

[

Post #306
If you read my posts the same way you read the article, the actual problem is that you just make shit up.

DERP

{ Kurtz and Dmitri Alperovitch, both ex-McAfee executives, founded the company in 2011. }

What a fucking moron you are... :lmao:

It's Ukranian, you drooling moron.

When, oh when, will people realize that the Honorable Barack Obama is untouchable.

So no matter what he did or didn't do is of absolutely no practical importance. Let's move on!

We will soon have a new Vice President who will also be untouchable. No one, and I mean "no one," would dare accuse her of any sort of impropriety.

The United States of America is a-changing, and anyone who doesn't like it has a choice: accept it or leave.
Precisely how the cultural marxists took over China. You are right though.

It is people like you that will bend over and open up your butt cheeks and probably offer lube.

I am not going quietly. You do what you want. Then again I am the only one on this site that has had family members executed by marxists.

When, oh when, will people realize that the Honorable Barack Obama is untouchable.

So no matter what he did or didn't do is of absolutely no practical importance. Let's move on!

We will soon have a new Vice President who will also be untouchable. No one, and I mean "no one," would dare accuse her of any sort of impropriety.

The United States of America is a-changing, and anyone who doesn't like it has a choice: accept it or leave.

It is people like you that will bend over and open up your butt cheeks and probably offer lube.

I am not going quietly. You do what you want. Then again I am the only one on this site that has had family members executed by marxists.

My deepest sympathies to you on the murder of your family members.

The Reds that took over in Russia, China, Cuba, Vietnam, North Korea, etc. were vicious and slaughtered millions without pity.

In a few months, I am afraid that a majority of Americans (assuming that the election is reasonably honest) are going to vote for a frail old man who doesn't know what is happening but who will turn over effective control to the likes of those people who have been capitulating to and fawning over very bad people.

Best wishes.

Last edited:

The Reds that took over in Russia, China, Cuba, Vietnam, North Korea, etc. were vicious and slaughtered millions without pity.

In a few months, I am afraid that a majority of Americans (assuming that the election is reasonably honest) are going to vote for a frail old man who doesn't know what is happening but who will turn over effect control to the likes of those people who have been capitulating to and fawning over very bad people.

Best wishes.
Watch the testimony of a KGB defector who explained what stalin meant by useful idiots. One, who they are and two what is done to them when the marxists take over power.

Who the useful idiots are....

The left wing professors and civil rights leaders etc etc. Their ONLY PURPOSE is to destabilize a free market government.

Then.....

When the marxists take over power as a result of destabilization and propaganda, they are now in the way and their greatest threat.

Why?

Cause the power and system they thought would be distributed evenly quickly becomes the exact opposite of what they proclaimed their entire lives.

Therefore....

They will quickly join the counter revolution movement which would be all but nonexistent when the power is seized by the marxists.

Then.....

Those useful idiots who will learn rapidly how wrong and disillusioned they were will be the first to be lined up on a wall.

Just before they are executed I hope they remember Dante,

"No greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy."

Then...

The bullet to the head.

In a few months, I am afraid that a majority of Americans (assuming that the election is reasonably honest) are going to vote for a frail old man who doesn't know what is happening but who will turn over effect control to the likes of those people who have been capitulating to and fawning over very bad people.

Best wishes.
Watch the testimony of a KGB defector who explained what stalin meant by useful idiots. One, who they are and two what is done to them when the marxists take over power.

The left wing professors and civil rights leaders etc etc. Their ONLY PURPOSE is to destabilize a free market government.

Then.....

When the marxists take over power as a result of destabilization and propaganda, they are now in the way and their greatest threat.

Why?

Cause the power and system they thought would be distributed evenly quickly becomes the exact opposite of what they proclaimed their entire lives.

Therefore....

They will quickly join the counter revolution movement which would be all but nonexistent when the power is seized by the marxists.

Then.....

Those useful idiots who will learn rapidly how wrong and disillusioned they were will be the first to be lined up on a wall.

Then...

The bullet to the head.

Yes, that's the term.

When I saw those foolish young people marching in the streets a few weeks ago and currently raising hell in Portland, I should have thought of "useful idiots."

Best wishes.

Then.....

Why?

Therefore....

Then.....

Then...

The bullet to the head.

Yes, that's the term.

When I saw those foolish young people marching in the streets a few weeks ago and currently raising hell in Portland, I should have thought of "useful idiots."

My only hope is I get to meet up with a traitor like JoeB.

We should be preparing ourselves to go down in flames rather than with quiet little whimpers like we are.

Best wishes.

Then.....

Why?

Therefore....

Then.....

Then...

The bullet to the head.

Yes, that's the term.

We should be preparing ourselves to go down in flames rather than with quiet little whimpers like we are.

Let's hope that there will be an adult in the Dem Establishment that stands up and says, "OK, the fun & games are over. Knock off all this nonsense. We are going to govern this country in a sensible, rational, and peaceful manner."

FATE often surprises us. Usually in a negative manner. But sometimes in a positive manner.

So maybe there is a patriot waiting in the wings for his/her call from Fate to get us back on the road to sanity.

Best wishes.

Then.....

Why?

Therefore....

Then.....

Then...

The bullet to the head.

Yes, that's the term.

Let's hope that there will be an adult in the Dem Establishment that stands up and says, "OK, the fun & games are over. Knock off all this nonsense. We are going to govern this country in a sensible, rational, and peaceful manner."

FATE often surprises us. Usually in a negative manner. But sometimes in a positive manner.

So maybe there is a patriot waiting in the wings for his/her call from Fate to get us back on the road to sanity.

Too late now. It's a runaway train and if you or them or me are not woke enough we are relentlessly attacked.

We are beyond words right now. There is no point to talk. They are literally taking over cities, burning our country, destroying all traditions and those in power are not only encouraging it but directing them to do it.

We do nothing. It isn't stopping. We all be alive to witness hell. Would suggest you consider Christ and start asking for mercy.

Now is the time. That or go along with the ways of the world which is a road to perdition. We will no longer be able to sit on a fence.

The MURDER of Mike Adams better be a wake up call for everyone. The Cancel Culture Gestapo isn't just blacklisting capitalists in Hollywood, getting them fired from jobs, throwing them out of colleges and universities, harassing and attacking their families on line, in public, and in their homes; they've stepped it up to murder.

Say something on Twitter or Facebook the democrat Gestapo doesn't like, they'll murder you.

Lock and Load

[

Post #306

Post #306 liar.

Best wishes.

Then.....

Why?

Therefore....

Then.....

Then...

The bullet to the head.

Yes, that's the term.

There is no "adult." This is a Communist revolution, one which has been meticulously planned and executed since 1960. They will NEVER stop. We either defeat the democrats or America ends forever.

When Biden loses in November, the violence we see from the democrats will explode. The deep state has the Federal government paralyzed. The military is going to split along mostly racial lines. That means the majority of the fighting will be urban. The democrats will rule the cities and foray out to rape and pillage. Suburbia and rural areas will be held by the Americans. At some point the Americans will have to defeat the democrats in the cities. While democrats don't know weapons, urban environments give them cover for IED's and other terrorist methods.

December will be full blown civil war. We CANNOT hope that the democrats will have an adult, they only want to keep us off balance long enough for China to take over.

[

Post #306

Post #306 liar.

That post doesnt say anything about the FBI examining the hardware.

You’re just desperate now.

Best wishes.

Then.....

Why?

Therefore....

Then.....

Then...

The bullet to the head.

Yes, that's the term.

There is no "adult." This is a Communist revolution, one which has been meticulously planned and executed since 1960. They will NEVER stop. We either defeat the democrats or America ends forever.

When Biden loses in November, the violence we see from the democrats will explode. The deep state has the Federal government paralyzed. The military is going to split along mostly racial lines. That means the majority of the fighting will be urban. The democrats will rule the cities and foray out to rape and pillage. Suburbia and rural areas will be held by the Americans. At some point the Americans will have to defeat the democrats in the cities. While democrats don't know weapons, urban environments give them cover for IED's and other terrorist methods.

December will be full blown civil war. We CANNOT hope that the democrats will have an adult, they only want to keep us off balance long enough for China to take over.

I expect the Dems to win on November 3.

Yes, the crazies will run amok in the streets.

But I have a feeling that the big boys and girls of the Dem Establishment will pass the word to cool it, and the crazies can be bribed with some goodies (cash donations, appointments to lucrative government jobs , and promises to introduce sweeping "reforms").

The Dem bigwigs are smart cookies. They know from history how revolutions have gotten out of hand. That's why the Speaker kneeled in the Capitol. She was telling the crazies that the bigwigs (like her) had heard their pleas and would take action. (Don't forget: She and her husband have business interests to protect from the crazies.)

Forum List

Back