After massacring Japanese using nukes, this is what many american are proud to become of this days

How many American and Japanese lives would have been lost with a full-scale invasion of Honshu?

Presently, America has no better allies in the Far East than Japan.

That is exactly how terrorist think where they believe killing innocent peoples are ok.

There is no justification to kill innocent peoples or even harm them.
Innocent? Japan started the war, Both targets of the bombing were MILITARY targets. Both were Hqs building Armies to resist an invasion both had manufacturing and port facilities for making war. As for Innocent remind me how guilty the Chinese were and the other Asian nations that Japan Brutally conquered raped and destroyed?

yeah I suspect that our little friend is part of the Nationalist/revisionist movement in Japan.

Nationalist or not, what important is I speak based on the truth.

Maybe, but it's not the whole truth. That includes the atrocities carried out by the Imperialist forces in their conquest. Those two bombs saved the lives of hundreds of thousands of our soldiers and Japanese soldiers and civilians that would have died had the US launched an assault on the Japanese mainland.

yeah I suspect that our little friend is part of the Nationalist/revisionist movement in Japan.

Maybe, but it's not the whole truth. That includes the atrocities carried out by the Imperialist forces in their conquest. Those two bombs saved the lives of hundreds of thousands of our soldiers and Japanese soldiers and civilians that would have died had the US launched an assault on the Japanese mainland.

Your mindset is the same as terrorist mindset who think there is justification to kill innocent peoples, if you are using probability then there is also probability that Japan already want to surrender before the nuked dropped so american still drop the nuke only want to test their new weapon and to scare off Russia and the rest of world who don't bow down to them.

Your mindset is the same as terrorist mindset who think there is justification to kill innocent peoples, if you are using probability then there is also probability that Japan already want to surrender before the nuked dropped so american still drop the nuke only want to test their new weapon and to scare off Russia and the rest of world who don't bow down to them.

If Japan had wanted to surrender- Japan could have.

As it was, even when the Emperor of Japan was ready to surrender, elements of the Imperial Army were plotting a coupe to prevent the surrender.

Since you choose to ignore all of Japan's war crimes- I will just put you down as another Fascist apologist.

As it was, even when the Emperor of Japan was ready to surrender, elements of the Imperial Army were plotting a coupe to prevent the surrender.

Since you choose to ignore all of Japan's war crimes- I will just put you down as another Fascist apologist.

Well said.

They teach this type of revisionist BS in Japan. I lived there for two years in the mid 80's. It was very common to field a question from young school kids or JDF personnel about the aggressive nature of the U.S. attacking and occupying Japan.

I highly recommend all of John Toland's historical works but for this discussion, I'd point out "The Rising Sun -- The Decline and Fall of the Japanese Empire". Unlike many WW2 historians, Toland compiled extensive interviews with high ranking Japanese officers and government officials. When asked when they knew that the war was lost, they unanimously stated that is was when they lost The Battle of Guadalcanal which ended in February 1943.
Hiroshima wasn't bombed until August of 1945. The blood in-between is on Japanese hands.

The book details "The final battle inside the council chambers of the Imperial Palace, as the peace party and the military clashed over the question of surrender -- and the military's abortive palace coup to overthrow the Emperor and fight on..."

Well researched. The sources and notes section at the end of the book place it above rebuke.
More about the book: The Rising Sun

In light of my above post, I'd like to make it crystal clear that I have the utmost affection for the Japanese people and the deepest admiration for their culture. Every countryman tries to paint themselves in the best light of their history. I'm trying not to be judgmental and I may have failed but I'm trying to counter the OP with historical facts I've researched.
Japanese%20Gardens%202_201311250012143352.jpg

if you are using probability then there is also probability that Japan already want to surrender before the nuked dropped so american still drop the nuke only want to test their new weapon and to scare off Russia

"One might think that compelling substantiation would be necessary to support such a monstrous charge, but the revisionists have been unable to provide a single example from Japanese sources. What they have done instead amounts to a variation on the old shell game. They state in their own prose that the Japanese were trying to surrender without citing any evidence and, to show that Truman was aware of their efforts, cite his diary entry of July 18 referring to a “telegram from Jap Emperor asking for peace.” There it is! The smoking gun! But it is nothing of the sort. The message Truman cited did not refer to anything even remotely resembling surrender. It referred instead to the Japanese foreign office’s attempt (under the suspicious eyes of the military) to persuade the Soviet Union to broker a negotiated peace that would have permitted the Japanese to retain their prewar empire and their imperial system (not just the emperor) intact. No American president could have accepted such a settlement, as it would have meant abandoning the United States’ most basic war aims."

- See more at: The Greatest Hoax In American History: Japan’s Alleged Willingness to Surrender During the Final Months of World War II

Here in America we'd say, "Congrats! You've swollowed the Coor-Aid!"

In the end the one who massacres Japanese are westerners, as for whatever Japanese did to non american such as Chinese or Korean will not make Japanese to forgive american because Chinese, Korean, etc never ask american to massacres Japanese while they are also not american.

There is no common sense that Japanese would forgive american for what Japanese did to Korean and Chinese while they are not american and they never ask american to massacres Japanese. Well Chinese and Korean are not evil so even thought Japanese did crimes to them but they don't get revenge by massacring innocent Japanese and only killing the Japanese army in China and Korea.

In light of my above post, I'd like to make it crystal clear that I have the utmost affection for the Japanese people and the deepest admiration for their culture. Every countryman tries to paint themselves in the best light of their history. I'm trying not to be judgmental and I may have failed but I'm trying to counter the OP with historical facts I've researched.

Super ironic especially when don't apology to Japanese which Japanese demanded for the nukes, instead you try to justify the evil crimes american did.

In the end the one who massacres Japanese are westerners, as for whatever Japanese did to non american such as Chinese or Korean will not make Japanese to forgive american

The funny thing about what you say is that Japanese- by that I mean the normal Japanese, not the wingnuts like yourself- get along with us Americans just fine. Two of our best friends just moved back to Tokyo- they love America and Americans- as do most Japanese.

Just not the historical revisionists and apologists like yourself who want to pretend that Japan didn't rape and pillage your way across China, Korea and Southeast Asia.

Super ironic especially when don't apology to Japanese which Japanese demanded for the nukes, instead you try to justify the evil crimes american did.

Why would we apologize to Japan for defeating Japan after your country attacked us?

Why would we apologize to Japan for defeating Japan after your country attacked us?

Because too many american this days can't live without Japanese.

This weirdo loser is not Japanese, FYI.

So basically you are saying that the Japanese attack on the US was acceptable. That the atrocities in Nanking are fine. But that the US owes Japan an apology because they used a nuke to end a war that Japan started? lol You are delusional.

Tell your teachers congratulations for a job well done.

Deprogramming is down the hall on the left.

I'm three pages into this topic, and I still don't know what an "african-american weeb" is.

How many American and Japanese lives would have been lost with a full-scale invasion of Honshu?

Presently, America has no better allies in the Far East than Japan.

That is exactly how terrorist think where they believe killing innocent peoples are ok.

There is no justification to kill innocent peoples or even harm them.

It was WWII, Japan attacked us, if we had invaded mainland Japan the casualties would have been much much higher, on both sides

In war or not, there is no justification to kill innocent peoples, only terrorist kill them.

What Japanese did to pearl harbour is correct because it is a military base while what american did is very wrong because Hiroshima and Anagasaki is civilians cities.
The entire Japanese nation was mobilized to repel an American invasion. Many millions of Japanese civilians and up to one million American military men were going to die.

Nuking Hiroshima and Nagasaki was an act of compassion.

Forum List

Back