After Nike Leaders Promised Climate Action, Their Corporate Jets Kept Flying — and Polluting

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Of course. It’s you little sheeples that need to do without. Us elite rich white folks will do as we please.

Call me when those who say it’s a crisis start acting like it’s a crisis.

There's a tradeoff. It's like flying the world's leading environmentalist professionals halfway around the world to speak to 2 or 3 thousand denialists!

Is the air pollution worth it. It can hardly be not worth it to denialists who don't believe in air pollution.

I just thought this thread was worth at least one comment before it disappears.

It's like flying the world's leading environmentalist professionals halfway around the world to speak to 2 or 3 thousand denialists!
You mean climate conferences? Yeah, I bet 2 or 3 thousand is a good number. They know their fake jobs are just one prolonged cold spell from going away.

There's a tradeoff. It's like flying the world's leading environmentalist professionals halfway around the world to speak to 2 or 3 thousand denialists!

Is the air pollution worth it. It can hardly be not worth it to denialists who don't believe in air pollution.

I just thought this thread was worth at least one comment before it disappears.

Or flying them to a global warming conference, so they can pat each other on the back.

Is it worth it to the believers?

Forum List

Back