After Not Finding Evidence Of Russian Collusion, Mueller Hires 17th Clinton Donor Lawyer In Probe

I think that they need to let the people to decide on letting the investigation to go on. It seem as if they are trying to use up all the tax money on a dream. But then, it will not be enough money left to investigate Hillary's email scandals. Pres.Trump better stop babying her, and have her locked up.

giphy.gif

Not just evidence. There is so much incontrovertible proof, going all the way back to years and years before he ran for pino, continued through his campaign and after the election.

I read somewhere the phrase that 'Mueller is going for blood'.
TRANSLATION: I can't cite any evidence of Trump colluding or whatever the scandal of the week is. So I'll just announce that there's "incontrovertible proof" without mentioning any backup or references, and hope somebody believes me somewhere.

Not just evidence. There is so much incontrovertible proof, going all the way back to years and years before he ran for pino, continued through his campaign and after the election.

:banana:
I think the phrase you heard was Mueller is taking the rubes for a ride.

TRANSLATION: I can't cite any evidence of Trump colluding or whatever the scandal of the week is. So I'll just announce that there's "incontrovertible proof" without mentioning any backup or references, and hope somebody believes me somewhere.
We shall see what Trumps financial dealings were with the Russians

:banana:
Evidence of what, that he had Russian dressing on his salad? Is there evidence of any actual crimes he has committed?

I'm sure you read that phrase on some leftwing propaganda site. It's fake news. Mewler is grasping at straws. He's going to lay a big goose egg.

We shall see what Trumps financial dealings were with the Russians
Trump got $145,000,000 for approving the sale of 20% of our uranium to Russia

Evidence of what, that he had Russian dressing on his salad? Is there evidence of any actual crimes he has committed?

We have the Mueller federal search warrants.

A warrant may be issued for any of the following:
(1) evidence of a crime;
(2) contraband, fruits of crime, or other items illegally possessed;

(1) evidence of a crime;
What do you imagine that proves?

It proves Mueller has evidence of a crime and or the fruits of a crime. You wanted proof a crime was committed, and a federal search warrant is proof.

Fourth Amendment | Constitution | US Law |

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

(1) evidence of a crime;
What do you imagine that proves?

It proves Mueller has evidence of a crime and or the fruits of a crime. You wanted proof a crime was committed, and a federal search warrant is proof.
Wrong. It proves only that Mewler knew a liberal judge who would approve anything he wanted. If a search warrant was proof of a crime, then why bother with a trial? Your understanding of how the legal process works is hilarious.

Forum List

Back