After Palin Endorses Trump he Rises 6 Points, Cruz Falls 6 Points in Reuters Poll

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Young Conservatives ^ | 1/22/2016 | John S. Roberts
If you haven't yet heard, former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin recently endorsed Donald J. Trump for president. It was shocking to many, since Palin was seen as a Tea Party type of candidate throughout her career. Meaning, why didn't she endorse the staunchest conservative in the race, which is clearly Ted Cruz? Check out how the Reuters poll has shifted since Palin gave Trump the thumbs up. Cruz down 6, Trump up 6. That's a huge swing in just a few days time. The biggest question however, is how in the world is former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush still...

reuters21-800x430.jpg

Good Ole Sarah. I like her

-Geaux
Yes... she does embody the ire of middle America... something all the city slickers and establishment types have no fucking clue of.

People like Sarah scare the machine. We just can't have a woman striking the chord of patriotism. She is more genuine than 'I ant just standing by my man like Tammy Wynette' Clinton!

-Geaux

Good Ole Sarah. I like her

-Geaux
Yes... she does embody the ire of middle America... something all the city slickers and establishment types have no fucking clue of.

People like Sarah scare the machine. We just can't have a woman striking the chord of patriotism. She is more genuine than 'I ant just standing by my man like Tammy Wynette' Clinton!

-Geaux
The cart is about to be upset... and it's about time. The PUSH BACK is in progress.

Liberals though that with obama everything was going to continue on all just as they wanted... just as they thought... FORCING their CRAP on America... they didn't think that the MAJORITY of people would ever rise up against them... well... sorry leftards... THE DAY IS NEAR.

american is great.....sadly that is what you dont get....so dont be saying you are a great american...but do tell me how the proudest day of your life was shaking the hand of a murderer? do go on

No, America has been going down the TOILET now for SEVEN YEARS under the muslim dog turd we have now.

obama is the biggest DISGRACE to this country we have ever seen.

sure it has......sure it has.....you are so full of shit and hate....and rather funny....trump supporters are brain dead bigots...simple as that...

shouldnt you be trying to figure out another way to circumvent board rules by spelling ****** a new way?

94,000,000 NEW people OUT OF WORK under obama, and the WITCH thinks THAT'S GOOD.

yall being prime examples of trump voters.......
Ya... his slogan... "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN"... you hate the hell otta that, don't ya, shit stain?

America has always been great, despite our flaws and stumbles we're still pretty badass.
NOT REALLY... not when we HAVE NO BORDERS, not when we don't LEAD IN THE WORLD... not when we have a SLEAZY MUSLIM in the white house APOLOGIZING for America's GREATNESS, and wanting to TAKE IT DOWN A NOTCH... NO...

Ya... his slogan... "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN"... you hate the hell otta that, don't ya, shit stain?

America has always been great, despite our flaws and stumbles we're still pretty badass.
NOT REALLY... not when we HAVE NO BORDERS, not when we don't LEAD IN THE WORLD... not when we have a SLEAZY MUSLIM in the white house APOLOGIZING for America's GREATNESS, and wanting to TAKE IT DOWN A NOTCH... NO...

The Oscar nominations were already announced so you can stop trying so hard. :thup:

The Oscar nominations were already announced so you can stop trying so hard. :thup:
Looks Iike I win... you're out of substance... b'bye.

Forum List

Back