After rape of disabled child, All Senate Dems still vote against barring taxpayer funds to fly illegal migrants to US towns

You're the one saying rape is OK, when American men do it. You don't care about women being raped or murdered when American men do it. You don't even mention it.

Not one thread on this board about the plague of sexual violence and rape on college campuses, other than to say the "bitch was drunk, what did she expect".

You want to talk about women being raped - ONE IN FOUR AMERICAN WOMEN ARE RAPED IN THEIR LIFETIME.

Fewer than 1/1000 rapes results in a rapist being arrested, tried and convicted.

Over 4200 American women are murdered every year.

You don't even mention ANY of these rapes or murders. These women don't matter to you at all. None of you are even talking about Laken Riley any more. Her thread has fallen right off the board. You won't even remember her name a month from now. You've got a new outrage now.
Whatever you believe when the system is crushed that will increase a hundred-fold and there will be a lot less respect for women. And if the power structure still exists, then men will be in gangs and more solitary and the state will have a dictatorship military/police to protect women of power from the false wealth. Damn incels. Damn incels. Damn incels. In one generation, prog women and extreme feminism has destroyed the western world.

You're the one saying rape is OK, when American men do it.

YOU ARE A FUCKING LIAR.

You don't care about women being raped or murdered when American men do it. You don't even mention it.

MORE LEFTARD HOWLER MONKEY TURDS.

See how this works, people? This idiot leftard thinks it can read my mind.

Leftards are dangerously stupid.

Not one thread on this board about the plague of sexual violence and rape on college campuses, other than to say the "bitch was drunk, what did she expect".

You want to talk about women being raped - ONE IN FOUR AMERICAN WOMEN ARE RAPED IN THEIR LIFETIME.

Fewer than 1/1000 rapes results in a rapist being arrested, tried and convicted.

You don't even mention ANY of these rapes or murders. These women don't matter to you at all. None of you are even talking about Laken Riley any more. Her thread has fallen right off the board. You won't even remember her name a month from now. You've got a new outrage now.

More excuses from the shit for brains leftard.

Hey scumbag, this thread is about the rape of a CHILD. And you're making one excuse after another.

You are a SCUMBAG.

I hope we meet someday.

Any trip longer that a hour or two on a bus is better taken by plane. If it's a long trip, there are no overnight accommodations or meals to worry about. Less chance of them being lost or robbed. Bus travel isn't that great.

They're at their destination within hours rather than days. Many of the new arrivals are going to live with family or friends so the sooner they arrive at their destination, the better. Cross country it's actually cheaper to fly to than it is to take the bus, and no meals or overnights required.
You're the one saying rape is OK, when American men do it. You don't care about women being raped or murdered when American men do it. You don't even mention it.

the majority of felons in prison lean left and would vote democrat if allowed to ... why do so many democrats commit violent crimes like rape ?

the majority of felons in prison lean left and would vote democrat if allowed to ... why do so many democrats commit violent crimes like rape ?

The vast majority of felons in prison will make life short and intolerably uncomfortable for child rapists and child molesters.

Democrats backed Biden and Pfizer during COVID. They knew preventing alternatives like ivermectin from being used would financially benefit Pfizer and themselves. They also knew that forbidding the use of ivermectin would cause unnecessary deaths, but they didn't care. So, when these people (animals) have no problem letting innocent people die, why would anyone think that a few underage rapes and assaults would even faze them. There is no depth too low for Democrats to sink to where winning an election is concerned. MAGA

Any trip longer that a hour or two on a bus is better taken by plane. If it's a long trip, there are no overnight accommodations or meals to worry about. Less chance of them being lost or robbed. Bus travel isn't that great.

They're at their destination within hours rather than days. Many of the new arrivals are going to live with family or friends so the sooner they arrive at their destination, the better. Cross country it's actually cheaper to fly to than it is to take the bus, and no meals or overnights required.
Gee, I hate that bus travel suck for poor migrants. They could have avoided by staying home, but not like we owe them the best travel and accommodations. I guess I sound pretty cold hearted toward the migrants, but I think they are more trouble and expense than they are worth. I do not support or agree with Joe's immigration and border policy. Just because I voted for somebody does not mean I am bound to agree with or support every dumbassed thing they choose to do. It just doesn't work like that for most people, except possibly dyed in the wool party supporters, which is another reason to never sign on as a political party member. People like that have definitely had the wool pulled over their eyes.

The vast majority of felons in prison will make life short and intolerably uncomfortable for child rapists and child molesters.
true ... but their are many rapists who raped grown women in prison .. and most felons identify as democrats .. as a matter of fact as stated in the survey the vast majority of felons in prison are democrats .

Gee, I hate that bus travel suck for poor migrants. They could have avoided by staying home, but not like we owe them the best travel and accommodations. I guess I sound pretty cold hearted toward the migrants, but I think they are more trouble and expense than they are worth. I do not support or agree with Joe's immigration and border policy. Just because I voted for somebody does not mean I am bound to agree with or support every dumbassed thing they choose to do. It just doesn't work like that for most people, except possibly dyed in the wool party supporters, which is another reason to never sign on as a political party member. People like that have definitely had the wool pulled over their eyes.

Gee, if only the USA hadn't destroyed their nations with drugs and gang bangers, and then Trump pulled all of the foreign aid to fight the gangs.

Both the guns and the gang members came from the USA. And then you say they should stay at home and let their daughters be raped and trafficked by the gangs, their businesses destroyed and their children killed.

true ... but their are many rapists who raped grown women in prison .. and most felons identify as democrats .. as a matter of fact as stated in the survey the vast majority of felons in prison are democrats .

Do you have any links for your lies?

Most people in prison are apolitical because they've lost the right to vote, you ignorant racist, asshole.

Do you have any links for your lies?

Most people in prison are apolitical because they've lost the right to vote, you ignorant racist, asshole.
here ya go ..

YOU ARE A FUCKING LIAR.

MORE LEFTARD HOWLER MONKEY TURDS.

See how this works, people? This idiot leftard thinks it can read my mind.

Leftards are dangerously stupid.

More excuses from the shit for brains leftard.

Hey scumbag, this thread is about the rape of a CHILD. And you're making one excuse after another.

You are a SCUMBAG.

I hope we meet someday.

Hey SCUMBAG. CHILDREN ARE RAPED EVERY DAY AND YOU SAY NOTHING YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITE.

IT FIGURES YOU WOULD USE THE RAPE OF A CHILD TO FURTHER YOUR POLITICAL GOALS.
HOW MANY PARENTS OF THE VICTIMS HAVE TOLD YOU VULTURES TO STOP USING THEIR CHILDREN IN THIS WAY?
STFU you lying KKKanuck. You encourage the assaults on children by screeching to allow these illegal scum into OUR country. How many parents have told you assholes to stop allowing their children to be sexually assaulted you scum?.

Democrats backed Biden and Pfizer during COVID. They knew preventing alternatives like ivermectin from being used would financially benefit Pfizer and themselves. They also knew that forbidding the use of ivermectin would cause unnecessary deaths, but they didn't care. So, when these people (animals) have no problem letting innocent people die, why would anyone think that a few underage rapes and assaults would even faze them. There is no depth too low for Democrats to sink to where winning an election is concerned. MAGA
It is absolutely a fact that Democrats tried to interfere in my medical situation for political reasons.

Then they shut down the economy in my state, which makes it pretty much impossible to pay for doctors and stuff like that.

My response: IGNORE the fedgov and the state gov. They had no authority to do what they did. I ain't wearing their masks and I ain't paying their bills. Because they did all this WITHOUT my blessing or permission. They never even asked.

Instead they paraded around fraudulent "experts" like Fauci and tried to censor and character assassinate anyone with a different take. Well, I'll state straight up and I can prove it: I know more about medicine and viruses than Fraudci does. He has no right and no authority to dictate what the state can and can not do with my family.

Garbage in, garbage out. Never more true than right now.

Daily Mail UK is a Questionable Source:

On average, more than 1200 Americans over the age of 12 years, are raped every single day of the year. More than 460,000 rapes every single year.

Why is THIS victim more important than the other 1199 women who were raped by AMERICAN men???????

This victim is not more important. What’s important is that this rape could have been avoided with more stringent vetting of migrants and a more secure border.

We know now for a fact that many of these people are thugs and criminals and a number of people have already been murdered, robbed, raped, mugged, burglarized and assaulted. Knowing this, there is no excuse for continuing to indiscriminately allow these masses to enter and busing them all over the country without doing something to alleviate the risk.

Gee, if only the USA hadn't destroyed their nations with drugs and gang bangers, and then Trump pulled all of the foreign aid to fight the gangs.

Both the guns and the gang members came from the USA. And then you say they should stay at home and let their daughters be raped and trafficked by the gangs, their businesses destroyed and their children killed.
Sorry to hear you hate our country, so. You should consider immigrating to the country of your choice. We really are not responsible for all the ills of the world, certainly did not destroy them with our gangbangers. You have lived in California, too long. It has warped your perspective.

This victim is not more important. What’s important is that this rape could have been avoided with more stringent vetting of migrants and a more secure border.

We know now for a fact that many of these people are thugs and criminals and a number of people have already been murdered, robbed, raped, mugged, burglarized and assaulted. Knowing this, there is no excuse for continuing to indiscriminately allow these masses to enter and busing them all over the country without doing something to alleviate the risk.

The rape, along with the other rapes and murders and robberies and drugs dealt along with everything else these illegals have done could have been avoided entirely if they weren't ever let into the country to begin.

The only vetting we need is the immigration program which migrants are supposed to go through. But they didn't, they just came in, by the 10s of thousands. There will be 20 million of them by the end of the year.

We need to close the entire border until we kick out all the illegals, then re open the border with stricter immigration laws.

If this victim isn't more important, why are NONE of the other victims mentioned. Those rapes could be avoided too, if people took better care about the people they allow around their children.

Instead you fools go after immigrants or drag queens, or Democrats, instead of the clergy, Boy Scout leaders, and sports coaches who are preying upon your children.

Background checks on anyone working with children. No moving to another church, youth group, or school, when complaints of abuse are made.

Stop blaming immigrants for child abuse and DO something about it

Sorry to hear you hate our country, so. You should consider immigrating to the country of your choice. We really are not responsible for all the ills of the world, certainly did not destroy them with our gangbangers. You have lived in California, too long. It has warped your perspective.

I don't hate your country. I hate what your country is doing to immigrants and refugees. You call yourself Christians and you treat desperate people like this.

You aren't responsible for ALL of the ills in the world, but you don't get to blame others for the mess you made in Central America and other countries. And you don't get to slough the suffering you've caused on others.

Wasn't there a Democrat poster on here whining about how cruel Gregg Abbott is to fly illegals around the country? But they want to keep funding it as long as it's Biden doing it?

Forum List

Back