After saying NO, obama now delaying obamacare mandate

Another illegal action.... he has no constitutional right to do this.... again he breaks the law.

Another illegal action.... he has no constitutional right to do this.... again he breaks the law.

And yet, you won't here a peep from those on the left who were calling for members of Congress to be charged with sedition despite the fact that they were exercising their constitutional responsibilities.

Obama on the other hand, doesn't and has no right to delay anything unilaterally.

The Obamacare Penalty: Yes, It Can Be Avoided - Yahoo Finance

what an idiot. why did obama not negotiate during or up to the shutdown...but now he delays it. and dems say you can't delay it, yet obama just delayed it.

after seeing this, it is clear obama and dems should get more responsibility for the shutdown.

1. I was telling you people for weeks that the administration has the constitutional right to modify timelines for implementation of laws.

2. The website problems only recently made themselves apparent.

3. It was wise of the president not to do this while the GOP was holding the government and the debt ceiling hostage, lest he allow them to believe that political terrorism is a viable tactic.

So now the imperial president thinks he can unilaterally change the tax code. It's time the house considers articles of impeachment, he needs to learn he has no legislative authority.

what an idiot. why did obama not negotiate during or up to the shutdown...but now he delays it. and dems say you can't delay it, yet obama just delayed it.

after seeing this, it is clear obama and dems should get more responsibility for the shutdown.

1. I was telling you people for weeks that the administration has the constitutional right to modify timelines for implementation of laws.

3. It was wise of the president not to do this while the GOP was holding the government and the debt ceiling hostage, lest he allow them to believe that political terrorism is a viable tactic.

if you said that, they why would you have a problem for the pubs negotiating to modify timelines for implementation of obamacare? that is the most hypocritical and intellectually dishonest stance i've ever heard. so only your baby king can modify times, but the other branch of government cannot negotiate for it or else their are terrorists. that is a fucked up view. you are essentially handing ALL POWER to the president.

explain that one...

1. You are wrong. Cite the Constitutional right that allows him to do this in verbatim.

2. Wrong. The website issues were apparent pre-launch, Carbine. Don't sit there and lie to people.

Obamacare website builders saw red flags - U.S. News

3. What are you talking about?

The individual mandate is not being delayed. The period of enrollment is being extended to allow for the lost time resulting from website glitches. Everyone is still has the mandate for the same tax filing.

Why can't you people ever look into the details of things? It is not hard.

And......you losers know the reason that this enrollment deadline extension was not offered up before or during the shutdown is because your nutbags were holding the nation's economy hostage. You hate it now....but what Obama did there will be appreciated by you idiots someday.

Last edited:
I have very little confidence that screwing myself and my fellow citizens will ever be appreciated.

Imagine that. We coulda gotten entitlement reform and a delay in obamacare. Here's to you Cruzites, Budweiser's real men of genius.

The individual mandate is not being delayed. The period of enrollment is being extended to allow for the lost time resulting from website glitches. Everyone is still has the mandate for the same tax filing.

And......you losers know the reason that this enrollment deadline extension was not offered up before or during the shutdown is because your nutbags were holding the nation's economy hostage. You hate it now....but what Obama did there will be appreciated by you idiots someday.

the individual mandate is indeed being delayed. read the article and stop being so stupid. the enforcement of it is delayed, hence, the mandate is delayed.

for example, if alcohol became illegal and enforcement commenced on the day it becomes illegal and then the president delays enforcement, that has the same effect as delaying the law.

the individual mandate is indeed being delayed. read the article and stop being so stupid. the enforcement of it is delayed, hence, the mandate is delayed.

for example, if alcohol became illegal and enforcement commenced on the day it becomes illegal and then the president delays enforcement, that has the same effect as delaying the law.

You do not understand. I cannot help you.

thanks for such an intelligent and well thought out rebuttal. are you five?

imagine if obama didn't enforce gun laws, libs would be in an uproar and NYC would quickly change his tune.

thanks for such an intelligent and well thought out rebuttal. are you five?

Listen, dummy. I already gave you the full answer. You pretended like I did not. The mandate is still in effect for the 2014 tax filing. This change has to do with the enrollment deadline........as long as you have APPLIED by the end of March.....the end of the tax year.....you can avoid the penalty on your 2014 taxes.

You assholes are so consumed with getting some kind of victory....that you are EQUATING this minor change with the WHOLESALE LAW KILLING DELAY that your nuts tried to get.

Act like a reasonable adult if you want adult replies.

Forum List

Back