🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'After School Satan Club’ Gets Tax Exempt Status in 10 Days

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Your government is against you.

The Internal Revenue Service granted an “After School Satan Club” their tax exempt status. The approval process for the group’s non-profit status took only 10 days, according to records obtained by Judicial Watch on Friday.

The satanic club was started by Reason Alliance, a Somerville, Mass. based non-profit organization that operates the Satanic Temple of Seattle. The director of Reason Alliance, Lilith X. Starr, founded the club at Point Defiance Elementary in Tacoma, Wash.

The Point Defiance Elementary Satanic club is run by adults that have been cleared by the “Executive Ministry” of the Seattle Satanic Temple. The group is focused on children from 5-12 and is intended to develop character, problem solving, critical reasoning, and other qualities. The club’s logo is a pencil with devil horns.

Keep reading…

As it should be, given that other religions are given the same privileges.

I understand some people hate the 1st Amendment and the Constitution in general, and they will disagree.

Democrats are leading the way to satanism and ritual sacrifice. No good will come from the worship of evil.

As it should be, given that other religions are given the same privileges.

I understand some people hate the 1st Amendment and the Constitution in general, and they will disagree.
And waiting years for approval because you do not worship satan says what about the government?

Isn't this an example of religious liberty, or does religious liberty only apply to the jesus cuck religion?

Religion is a belief in imaginary beings. Why wouldn't Satanism be a religion?

Oh, and btw, Christianity includes the belief in Satan.

Isn't this an example of religious liberty, or does religious liberty only apply to the jesus cuck religion?

'Religious freedom' from a rightwing fundie is always code for special privileges for Christians.

RussianWingers bitch about the very thing they promote.

WTF else is new?

Hilarious watching the left come running to the defense of satan worshippers getting priority treatment from the government.
So expected.
Hook.
Line.
Sinker.

Hilarious watching the left come running to the defense of satan worshippers getting priority treatment from the government.

Priority treatment? More like fair treatment.

Priority treatment is believing that only Christianity should be tax exempt.

So expected.
Hook.
Line.
Sinker.
What you're witnessing is, your thread being sunk by level-headed people who believe constitutional protections should be afforded to all people from all walks of life.

I know it flies right up your ass that a religion other than Christianity has been given tax exempt status by the IRS. Personally, I think all religion thumpers are nuts; but what's good for the Church of the Sacred Bleeding Heart of Jesus (who gets the reference?), is good for Devil worshipping dipshits

So expected.
Hook.
Line.
Sinker.
What you're witnessing is, your thread being sunk by level-headed people who believe constitutional protections should be afforded to all people from all walks of life.

I know it flies right up your ass that a religion other than Christianity has been given tax exempt status by the IRS. Personally, I think all religion thumpers are nuts; but what's good for the Church of the Sacred Bleeding Heart of Jesus (who gets the reference?), is good for Devil worshipping dipshits
Yeah, that's why Tea Party groups have been waiting years to get a yes or no answer, dufus.
Thanks for validating my point that the left loves satan and will come running to defend anything having to do with supporting satan.

Priority treatment? More like fair treatment.

Priority treatment is believing that only Christianity should be tax exempt.
Shitforbrains thinks satan worshippers should get 10 day approvals and Tea Party groups should wait years.
My point validated, thanks.

Thanks for validating my point that the left loves satan and will come running to defend anything having to do with supporting satan.
:rofl:

Yes liberals LOVE Satan

Welcome to hell bitch!!! :dev3:
The responses in this thread already lets us know how the left come running to the defense of satan.
Run along and find a Catholic priest to diddle you. I'm sure you'll feel a lot better
Dufus got busted defending satan again and needs to play stupid games to go off topic now.

1.jpg
2.jpeg

uIobKcu.jpg

Forum List

Back