After seeing this breaking news story, I dont want football to come back in 2020

Dickhead 1 and 2 reunite

This whole thing is such a cliché.

Two over-the-hill, has-been champions spend their remaining years on a losing team in a backwater, third-rate city.

Some of you re going to be hating life if Tampa bay wins the Super Bowl!
There's not a CHANCE of that happening, Admiral. I really like Brady, he's my pick as greatest NFL QB all-time, but he's past his prime and Gronk is crazy to want to play again after getting all those concussions. And there's a chance there will be NO NFL season this year.

I seem to recall several teams that made the Super Bowl even with mediocre QBs.

Some of you re going to be hating life if Tampa bay wins the Super Bowl!
There's not a CHANCE of that happening, Admiral. I really like Brady, he's my pick as greatest NFL QB all-time, but he's past his prime and Gronk is crazy to want to play again after getting all those concussions. And there's a chance there will be NO NFL season this year.

I seem to recall several teams that made the Super Bowl even with mediocre QBs.
That IS certainly true, Admiral. However, the Bucs don't appear to be a good enough team to HAVE a mediocre QB lead them to a Super Bowl win. The biggest example I know of a mediocre QB leading his team to a Super Bowl win is Jim McMahon and the 1985 Bears team. That team, however, had arguably THE best defense of any NFL team all-time, and the great Walter Payton in the backfield. The Bucs aren't CLOSE to this. But I DO wish Brady, who IS my choice as best NFL QB ever, the best of luck. And Gronk, as well.

Sort of surprised by Gronk's NFL comeback. He's made some appearances in the WWE, I was figuring to see him around in the world of Sports Entertainment.

Forum List

Back