After the Tennessee Shooting, Maybe Now Conservatives Will Turn Against Assault Weapons Because They Hate Transgenders

Except a gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy.

But I'm not talking about the schlub who got scared into buying a gun, and then stuck it in his closet until little Timmy found it one day and created a tragedy.

I'm talking about the hard core gun nut who thinks he needs him some guns because his side didn't win the election. Those people are truly nuts, and the best argument for gun control.

Your whole rant about grooming indicates that sexual orientation or gender identity can be taught. I ask the same question I asked my Mormon Stalker and he refused to answer.

How many gay or trans people do you know. I know a few, and every last one of them has told me that they knew they were different pretty early on. No one had to tell them that and if anything, the people around them tried to discourage them with religion or just cultural pressure. One of my dearest friends is a Hispanic woman who grew up in the Jehovah's Witnesses. Well...um, guess what, screaming Jesus at her all day didn't make her one ounce less gay.
So you are suggesting that grooming doesn't exist, and that no one can be taught to be anything other than what they already figure themselves to be ? So in your twisted logic, kids don't have to be taught anything, because they already know and grasp what life is to them, and they already know who or what they are going to be in life ?

You are bending the logic so far that you truly don't believe the shite you spew yourself, so here comes the point where you get on back to your leftist think tank, and you all try your level best to come back with some more bull shite logic to try and play.

Another thing, don't think that "grooming" and "influencing" only pertains to bad thing's, because raising or grooming can be good if it's being done through the teaching of certain value's and standard's in which aid and promote the young one to go forth as a strong charactered, productive member within their societies.

The stats lay bear the differences in it all, but the stats get skewed by a cabal of liar's who want society to fail, and so they use every lie and method possible to get it to happen.

Except a gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy.

But I'm not talking about the schlub who got scared into buying a gun, and then stuck it in his closet until little Timmy found it one day and created a tragedy.

I'm talking about the hard core gun nut who thinks he needs him some guns because his side didn't win the election. Those people are truly nuts, and the best argument for gun control.

Your whole rant about grooming indicates that sexual orientation or gender identity can be taught. I ask the same question I asked my Mormon Stalker and he refused to answer.

How many gay or trans people do you know. I know a few, and every last one of them has told me that they knew they were different pretty early on. No one had to tell them that and if anything, the people around them tried to discourage them with religion or just cultural pressure. One of my dearest friends is a Hispanic woman who grew up in the Jehovah's Witnesses. Well...um, guess what, screaming Jesus at her all day didn't make her one ounce less gay.
I grew in a family of 7 brothers and sisters. My dad had guns from the day I was born to the day I moved out. No mishaps ... ever. I've personally owned a firearm since the age of 12. I'm almost 63 now. Never has anyone in my household ever been harmed by a gun. I've done more damage to myself in the kitchen than anywhere else: hot grease, sharp knives, kitchen scissors, boiling water, open cupboards with sharp corners, etc.

Medical malpractice kills far more people each year than guns do.

Um, OK, except your Stalinism / Leninism defines the societal and economic model you flail your Pom Poms for. The fact is, across the 20th century in particular, your Stalinism / Leninism model has shown what the depths of human suffering can be with the infliction of death and deprivation. Stalinists / Leninists are not be able to claim advances in learning, innovation, or technological success, but they make up for all that by droning on about philosophical and political matters.

Uh, most of the 20th Century was miserable for most of the world, including this country. We like to forget that in the 1920's, 70% of Americans lived below the poverty line. You know, before that commie FDR actually created the middle class that Republicans are determined to destroy.

Um, OK except the Great Satan actually is still on the cutting edge of innovation and technology. Tell us about the innovations coming out of your favored places such as Iran, Russia, North Korea, China, etc., you know, all those authoritarian regimes you have such fondness for.
Uh, no, we really don't. that's why the Chinese are eating our lunch.

Oh, those Lenin Quotes.

The second one he didn't say at all.

Not a lot of evidence he said the first one, either.

So you are suggesting that grooming doesn't exist, and that no one can be taught to be anything other than what they already figure themselves to be ? So in your twisted logic, kids don't have to be taught anything, because they already know and grasp what life is to them, and they already know who or what they are going to be in life ?

Uh, no, didn't say anything near that. I mean, if you are going to be this fucking dense, there's really not much point talking to you.

Who taught you how to be straight? Or Cisgender? No one. That's how you were oriented. (Presumably, because so many homophobes are often latent gays).

Another thing, don't think that "grooming" and "influencing" only pertains to bad thing's, because raising or grooming can be good if it's being done through the teaching of certain value's and standard's in which aid and promote the young one to go forth as a strong charactered, productive member within their societies.

Oh, quite the contrary, I think that if you are raised to be an intolerant religious asshole, breaking that training takes work. I went to Catholic Schools for 12 years. Fortunately, I figured out at an early age they were full of shit.

The stats lay bear the differences in it all, but the stats get skewed by a cabal of liar's who want society to fail, and so they use every lie and method possible to get it to happen.

And I knew it wouldn't take long for the train to get to crazy-town.

I grew in a family of 7 brothers and sisters. My dad had guns from the day I was born to the day I moved out. No mishaps ... ever. I've personally owned a firearm since the age of 12. I'm almost 63 now. Never has anyone in my household ever been harmed by a gun. I've done more damage to myself in the kitchen than anywhere else: hot grease, sharp knives, kitchen scissors, boiling water, open cupboards with sharp corners, etc.

Uh, not sure what your point is here, other than you really love your guns.

Uh, most of the 20th Century was miserable for most of the world, including this country. We like to forget that in the 1920's, 70% of Americans lived below the poverty line. You know, before that commie FDR actually created the middle class that Republicans are determined to destroy.

Oh, those Lenin Quotes.

Um, you can use whatever pathetic sidesteps you wish to excuse the misery inflicted by your Stalinist / Leninist heroes but the deaths, starvation and destruction wrought by those regimes is undeniable… except by you. The most prolific killers across the 20th century have been your Stalinist / Leninist heroes who slaughtered their populations by the millions.

Much as you invent the history you know nothing about, you can look to your leftist heroes here in the Great Satan, namely the Democrat party for attempts to destroy the middle class. You might try paying attention to the record inflation, record debt, record high taxes being imposed on the middle class. It’s the democrats who are flooding the country with third world’ers with the intent to further crush the middle class.

Trump's agenda was to eliminate the bureaucracy of big, bloated government and bureaucrats. As a result, the U.S. posted its best productivity numbers in nine years. On the other hand, the policies of Biden and the Democrats is to stack regulations on top of regulations with the intent to crush productivity.

It’s the petty nonsense pressed by the rabid left that makes them such insufferable buffoons. Banning gas stoves and now incandescent light bulbs. You clowns really have nothing better to do,

It’s as though everything the democrats touch becomes a new disaster.

Oh, those Lenin quotes. Nothing you posted provides anything but unverified opinion.

Well, well, well, the tables have turned!

In the past, it has almost always been a white man who walks into a public school and starts shooting innocent children from liberal families.

However, in the recent unfortunate shooting in Tennessee, it was a psychopatic transgender individual who went on a shooting spree and specifically targeted white children of religious, Republican parents.

This just goes to show that assault weapons do not discriminate.

Ban assault weapons before more conservatives get killed by a transgender again, and before minority children in a big town get slaughtered by some right-wing nut with an AR-15.
If these freaks are now shooting 9 year olds for no apparent reason why would anyone in their right mind want to give up their guns?

Uh, not sure what your point is here, other than you really love your guns.
Uh ... someone mentioned that having guns in the house dramatically increases the chance that a family member will be killed or injured by a gun. Point one: not in my case or the case of my siblings or extended family (nephews, nieces, cousins, etc.). Point two: Guns are like any other tool. It shouldn't be used without proper training. Cars are every bit as dangerous in the wrong hands. But we don't even consider banning cars if someone is injured or killed by one.

Oh, those Lenin Quotes.

Uh, wow ... you're pretty misinformed.

Uh, no, didn't say anything near that. I mean, if you are going to be this fucking dense, there's really not much point talking to you.

Who taught you how to be straight? Or Cisgender? No one. That's how you were oriented. (Presumably, because so many homophobes are often latent gays).

Oh, quite the contrary, I think that if you are raised to be an intolerant religious asshole, breaking that training takes work. I went to Catholic Schools for 12 years. Fortunately, I figured out at an early age they were full of shit.

What a freaking joke you are... Go back to the tank and come back with some more of your idiotic bull crap, just so
we can laugh at you some more around here. That was a weak ace response if I ever seen one, but it's ok little feller, it's ok.

It almost sounds as if you may be defensive of the LGBTQ+Pedo agenda.

Children are sponges, and much of their learning comes by way of example and early training. That's why the queers want so badly to "read books" to little, impressionable children outside the sphere of their parent's influence. If a queer wants to be a queer ... so be it. I don't waste my time giving a crap. But I believe normal folks don't want them influencing little kids with their deranged ideology and mental illness. They are spiritually sick and desperately need help. Maybe they could start by reading the Bible.

Um, you can use whatever pathetic sidesteps you wish to excuse the misery inflicted by your Stalinist / Leninist heroes but the deaths, starvation and destruction wrought by those regimes is undeniable… except by you. The most prolific killers across the 20th century have been your Stalinist / Leninist heroes who slaughtered their populations by the millions.

Uh, the problem is, you guys like to scream about the people who died in famines in Communist regimes, but not the genocide carried out by western regimes like the US against Native Americans or the British who used Famine as a weapon to subjugate India.

A famine does show mismanagement... kind of like ignoring a plague and holding mass spreader events because you are an egomaniac.

Trump's agenda was to eliminate the bureaucracy of big, bloated government and bureaucrats. As a result, the U.S. posted its best productivity numbers in nine years. On the other hand, the policies of Biden and the Democrats is to stack regulations on top of regulations with the intent to crush productivity.

That's simply not true, either. Trump never got more than 3% GDP growth in any given year, and posted GDP shrinkage in his last year.

As far as his cutting regulations, we saw how well that worked out in East Palestine, OH.

Children are sponges, and much of their learning comes by way of example and early training. That's why the queers want so badly to "read books" to little, impressionable children outside the sphere of their parent's influence. If a queer wants to be a queer ... so be it. I don't waste my time giving a crap. But I believe normal folks don't want them influencing little kids with their deranged ideology and mental illness. They are spiritually sick and desperately need help. Maybe they could start by reading the Bible.

Have to ask the same question I asked of StalkerBob and Beagle, and they refused to answer.

Have you ever talked to any Gay people? If you have, every last one of them will tell you no one "taught" them to be gay, they always knew they were.

And, no reading them a bunch of backwards bronze age fairy stories isn't going to make them any better.

Uh, the problem is, you guys like to scream about the people who died in famines in Communist regimes, but not the genocide carried out by western regimes like the US against Native Americans or the British who used Famine as a weapon to subjugate India.

A famine does show mismanagement... kind of like ignoring a plague and holding mass spreader events because you are an egomaniac.

That's simply not true, either. Trump never got more than 3% GDP growth in any given year, and posted GDP shrinkage in his last year.

As far as his cutting regulations, we saw how well that worked out in East Palestine, OH.
Um, the problem is, you want to deflect from the destruction of tens of millions of people your Stalinist / Leninist heroes starved, executed and brutalized. A famine is not just mismanagement. It’s a calculated strategy. You might want to make a case for summary executions, millions sent to the gulags, work camps and people disappearing in the night as mere “mismanagement” but those conditions have an odd habit of reappearing in all of your Stalinist / Leninist paradises.

As usual, your TDS won’t allow you to recognize some pretty basic facts.

What TCJA Did:

• Cut income tax rates across the board.
  • Nearly doubled the standard deduction.
  • Doubled the Child Tax Credit.
How the Economy Responded:

• Workers’ networth soared. Low- and middle-class families saw the largest gains in wealth growth in 2018 and 2019, according to the Federal Reserve. Low-income families saw their net worth increase 37%. Middle-class families saw their net worth increase 40%.
  • Household Income Reached New Highs. Real median U.S. household income in 2019 rose nearly 50% more than during the eight years of Barack Obama’s Presidency. Median household incomes increased 7.1% for Hispanics, 7.9% for Blacks,10.6% for Asian Americans and 8.5% for foreign-born workers.
  • Wages for Minorities Grew at a Faster Pace. Compared to Obama’s second term, wage growth, as a measure of median usual weekly earnings, grew 24% faster for Hispanics, 79% faster for Blacks, and 95% faster for Asian Americans.
  • Wages for Women Grew at a Faster Pace. Compared to Obama’s second term, wage growth, as a measure of median usual weekly earnings, grew 60% faster for women.
  • Wages for Youths (Ages 16-24) Grew at a Faster Pace. Compared to Obama’s second term, wage growth, as a measure of median usual weekly earnings, grew 70% faster for women.
  • Wages for All Levels of Educational Attainment Grew at a Faster Pace. Compared to Obama’s second term, wage growth, as a measure of median usual weekly earnings, more than doubled for those with less than a high school diploma and those with either some college or have an associate degree.

So, um, yeah, tell us about the Democrat successes of record inflation, falling spendable income, foreign wars and a ban on incandescent light bulbs.

Why do you care?

So what if she checks off a different box? Maybe we need a higher standard than just filling out a form.

You know, maybe talk to people in her life, who all knew she was crazy.

Frankly, anyone wearing a MAGA hat is not right in the head, but they have shitloads of guns.
So people who do not agree with your political views and like Trump are “not right in the head.” That means about 39% of the people in our nation.

People feel differently about many subjects. Life would be boring if we all agreed about everything.

Gun owners may own a lot of firearms but most handle their weapons responsibly. Otherwise we would have millions shot dead every year not thousands.

Perhaps it is you who is not right in the head.

Have to ask the same question I asked of StalkerBob and Beagle, and they refused to answer.

Have you ever talked to any Gay people? If you have, every last one of them will tell you no one "taught" them to be gay, they always knew they were.

And, no reading them a bunch of backwards bronze age fairy stories isn't going to make them any better.
Here's my honest and sincere response:

As a Christian ... I believe that all humans are born with a sin nature. Some were born to steal; some were born to murder; some were born to rebel against their parents; some were born to commit any number of crimes or sins. But God wrote a letter to His creation in the form of the Bible, and He listed His will for mankind along with a set of laws for us to follow. The word "sin" literally means the transgression of God's Law.

Both the Old and New Testaments condemn homosexuality as well as theft, murder, and a number of other things. The New Testament calls us to repentance. I used to be a falling-down drunk and drug user. I was a sinner in other ways as well. When I was at the end of my rope and my back was against the wall ... I found myself at a crossroads. Either kill myself or change my ways. I quit drinking and drugging and using women and stealing and started walking a cleaner and more righteous path. Am I perfect? No! But I know the difference between right and wrong, and I strive to do what's right.

Have I ever spoken to gays or lesbians? Many times. When I started my road to recovery from alcoholism ... I lived in Santa Cruz, CA. I went to AA meetings almost every day, and there were LOTS of homosexuals at those meetings. I even made friends with several of them, and one became my AA sponsor. But none of them tried to force their lifestyle on me. I knew in my heart that they were on the wrong path, but I treated them as I wished to be treated. And none of them (to my knowledge) tried to indoctrinate children into their lifestyle. Now there were a couple of "flamers" that I avoided because I saw something in their eyes that raised "red flags" but, for the most part, I got along with most of the gay community.

So the bottom line is that men and women are born to sin. It's up to us, as individuals, to overcome our sins. That's my honest opinion.

Do I hate gay people? No. Do I hate the gay activist, in-your-face agenda. I sure do!

America and the UK are not the only nations or race of people who have conquered other nations. The strongest African tribes would capture other Africans and sell them into slavery. (And, by the way, one of the first slave owners in America was a black man who owned black slaves. But I digress.). The various Native American tribes were constantly at each other's throats and would massacre each other to establish dominance. The Muslims have a history of conquering neighboring peoples and subjugating them. To this day ... Muslims hold African slaves.

I realize that the popular, mainstream narrative is that only white people have conquered others, but whites have also been conquered by Muslims as well as other whites. This battle for dominance is as old as mankind is. Cain murdered Abel with a rock in the first chapter of Genesis. It might be why mankind is called the "human RACE" since we're all in a race to survive and to perpetuate our families, culture, and lifestyle.

By the way ... when the Europeans landed in what we now know as America ... there were no immigration laws prohibiting it. In fact ... I don't believe there were any laws at all (other than the law of the jungle, so to speak). Did the early white Americans commit some atrocities? Yes. But did the Native American Indians commit their share of atrocities against whites as well? Yup!

Um, the problem is, you want to deflect from the destruction of tens of millions of people your Stalinist / Leninist heroes starved, executed and brutalized. A famine is not just mismanagement. It’s a calculated strategy. You might want to make a case for summary executions, millions sent to the gulags, work camps and people disappearing in the night as mere “mismanagement” but those conditions have an odd habit of reappearing in all of your Stalinist / Leninist paradises.

Except there's no evidence that these famines were calculated. In fact, quite the opposite.

Take the 1958-1962 famine. The one which made all parents of Boomer blurt out, "They're starving in China, finish what you got!"

Well, what were the causes?

The first was popular demand for land redistribution, promised but hadn't happened at that point. It happened too fast.
The second was there were droughts and floods in various parts of the country.
Another was the "Four Pests" campaign ,which targeted swallows. Swallows didn't eat bugs, and you had an explosion of insect pests.
Fourth, a lot of lower level officials overreported rice production, making the central government think it had surpluses, which they sold for hard cash.

But the main problem is the nature of China herself. China also had serious famines in Sichuan in 1936, (Killed 6 million), in the north in 1928 (about 6 million) and the Great Famine of 1906 that contributed to the fall of the Qing dynasty.

Incidentally, a common Chinese greeting is "Nǐ chīguòle ma?" = Have you eaten? It took me about a month to realize that my girlfriend was sending me a greeting and not asking me if I had dinner yet.

America and the UK are not the only nations or race of people who have conquered other nations. The strongest African tribes would capture other Africans and sell them into slavery. (And, by the way, one of the first slave owners in America was a black man who owned black slaves. But I digress.). The various Native American tribes were constantly at each other's throats and would massacre each other to establish dominance. The Muslims have a history of conquering neighboring peoples and subjugating them. To this day ... Muslims hold African slaves.

Dude, take your white fragility somewhere else..., I was pointing out that for all the whining about the evils of socialism, there have been just as many atrocities committed by capitalist societies... yes, most of them run by white people, but that's not the point, is it?

Last edited:
Here's my honest and sincere response:

As a Christian ... I believe that all humans are born with a sin nature. Some were born to steal; some were born to murder; some were born to rebel against their parents; some were born to commit any number of crimes or sins. But God wrote a letter to His creation in the form of the Bible, and He listed His will for mankind along with a set of laws for us to follow. The word "sin" literally means the transgression of God's Law.

Um, okay. What if your God (Only worshipped by 1/4 of the humans on planet Earth) isn't the actual God? I ask this because your bible has a whole bunch of rules about Slavery, burning witches, murdering people for minor offenses, etc. that even the most fanatical Christians disassociate themselves from. God didn't change his mind on slavery or witch-burning, we changed ours.

Both the Old and New Testaments condemn homosexuality as well as theft, murder, and a number of other things. The New Testament calls us to repentance. I used to be a falling-down drunk and drug user. I was a sinner in other ways as well. When I was at the end of my rope and my back was against the wall ... I found myself at a crossroads. Either kill myself or change my ways. I quit drinking and drugging and using women and stealing and started walking a cleaner and more righteous path. Am I perfect? No! But I know the difference between right and wrong, and I strive to do what's right.

Okay. I have to admit, I've not lived on the wild side. I've probably been used by women more than using them, never took drugs, never really had an alcohol problem (although I drank a LOT when I was in the service, because that was the culture).

the problem with a lot of religious people is that their view on "Right or wrong" comes from a book that advocated burning witches but though owning slaves was acceptable.

My standard on right or wrong is actually a simple one. Does my action harm another? If not, there's nothing immoral about it.

So my view on homosexuality is, as long as everyone is a consenting adult, and no harm is done (outside the usual wear and tear of relationships) then it's not immoral. If someone thinks they are a woman, but they aren't bothering anyone, there's nothing immoral about that, either.

Have I ever spoken to gays or lesbians? Many times. When I started my road to recovery from alcoholism ... I lived in Santa Cruz, CA. I went to AA meetings almost every day, and there were LOTS of homosexuals at those meetings. I even made friends with several of them, and one became my AA sponsor. But none of them tried to force their lifestyle on me. I knew in my heart that they were on the wrong path, but I treated them as I wished to be treated. And none of them (to my knowledge) tried to indoctrinate children into their lifestyle. Now there were a couple of "flamers" that I avoided because I saw something in their eyes that raised "red flags" but, for the most part, I got along with most of the gay community.

Not really what i asked, so I'll try again.

Did you ever talk to any of these gay people (most of whom probably had substance abuse problems dealing with bigots all day) and find out how the became gay? Did any of them tell you, "I saw a drag queen read a story once, and decided to become gay!" I'm guessing not. If you talked to them openly, every last one of them would tell you that they knew they were gay even before they hit puberty.

So the bottom line is that men and women are born to sin. It's up to us, as individuals, to overcome our sins. That's my honest opinion.

Do I hate gay people? No. Do I hate the gay activist, in-your-face agenda. I sure do!
And I'm sure you don't like it when black people get "uppity", either.

Forum List

Back