After Trump Win Who is Next Up?

I'm surprised Americans keep voting in Republicans since they keep messing up the economy.
Reagan Bush messed it up,
GWB messed it up,
and now Trump has messed it up.
Every time the Democrats have to come in and clean up the mess...

Factually false
And
I laugh

I'm surprised Americans keep voting in Republicans since they keep messing up the economy.
GWB messed it up,
Explain
I don't think that by 2024 the New Republican Party will be organized enough to field a viable candidate! By 2022 the Banana hold overs will be decimated with very few left by 2024. But hope does spring eternal, so good luck.
your screen name is very fitting

I’d be good with Cruz or Crenshaw. I actually voted for Cruz in the primaries.

Okay but Cruz needs to work on his game the guy is BORING on stage and drones on and on until I want to slam my head on a desk.

We also voted for Cruz in our Primary -
It was clear that Candidate Trump was going to win our state with out us.

He would actually be a spectacular SC Justice.

GWB messed it up,
Explain
I don't think that by 2024 the New Republican Party will be organized enough to field a viable candidate! By 2022 the Banana hold overs will be decimated with very few left by 2024. But hope does spring eternal, so good luck.
your screen name is very fitting

She wasn't totally blind. Like the American voter she was easily distracted. But her nose could always sniff out where I threw that nasty pull toy of hers. Americans have sniffed out the corrupt Banana Republicans. May they never forget.....(but they will....sigh)

Knowing Conservatives

Sean Hannity
Tucker Carlson
Diamond or Silk

I’d be good with Cruz or Crenshaw. I actually voted for Cruz in the primaries.

Okay but Cruz needs to work on his game the guy is BORING on stage and drones on and on until I want to slam my head on a desk.

We also voted for Cruz in our Primary -
It was clear that Candidate Trump was going to win our state with out us.

He would actually be a spectacular SC Justice.
He would. Him or mike lee. Both would be stellar.

Wouldnt that be a great American story. A father plots to kill a president, and his son winds up on the SCOTUS.

Limbaugh/Hannity 2024 :muahaha:

While that would be spectacular, I fear that Rush is not healthy enough for the top spot.
Maybe Hannity/Limbaugh.
Fuuuuckkk no. God no. No.

I'll mark you down as undecided.
I already said Dan Crenshaw. Former navy seal, combat vet who lost his eye, then re-enlisted. Harvard educated, extremely likable, and extremely good messenger. Also very unifying just speaking truth. He could’ve did what every other politician did when what’s his face from SNL mocked his injury, and raked him over the coals with the rest of the party. He didn’t. He used it as an opportunity to state how unhealthy cancel culture is even though it feels good. He’d be by far the most badass world leader.

Probably Lindsey Graham.

I met him once at a fundraiser. He is only about four feet tall.

Tucker Carlson/Tulsi Gabbard ticket.
How about Haley with Gabbard as vice president? She is wasting her time in the democrat party.
They have zero use for her.

Gabbard is a radical leftist.

"Gabbard is a radical leftist."

Hell, it seems like these days they're ALL radical leftists. I don't see anybody on the Left calling for compromise or for a more moderate stance on anything. Makes you wonder what the Dems will do in 2024 if they lose again in 2020. Will they continue to funnel big money into a party that is too extreme? Whoever the GOP nominee is will have to be more acceptable to independents than Trump is. Or maybe they fracture into 2 separate parties, the moderates and the loons. Probably not, unless they really lose big.
Of course..what you need to worry about if the Democrats win in 2020..how long do you think it would be before another R President? If the Republicans can't capture some Gerrymander magic...this census is going to smash them.

True, if the Dems do win in 2020 it could mean big trouble if they also gain the Senate. BUT - I don't think they'll last too long in power, census or no census. They'll fuck it up and get thrown out of office. Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised to see a string on one-term presidents, assuming I'm still alive by then.

If the Stalinists win in 2020 America is over forever. There will never be another Republican, doubtful there will be another election that has anyone but CCP party members on the ballot, like China or California, you will be allowed ONLY to vote for party thugs.

We are at the cliff, we either win in November or the USA is gone, forever. I will engage in full blown shooting war if the Maoists somehow steal the election. We know what is in store, they are the Khmer Rouge and the killing fields will follow.

In 2024 who could republicans put up to continue the momentum of the Trump years?
Josh Hawley, Tom Cotton or Nikki Haley. Also Ron DeSantis or Kristi Noem. I would be pleased with any of them in any combination.

Reality- Trump is going to lose badly and hopefully the GOP will do some soul-searching of how badly they lost the plot as a major political party.

How about Haley with Gabbard as vice president? She is wasting her time in the democrat party.

Hell, it seems like these days they're ALL radical leftists. I don't see anybody on the Left calling for compromise or for a more moderate stance on anything. Makes you wonder what the Dems will do in 2024 if they lose again in 2020. Will they continue to funnel big money into a party that is too extreme? Whoever the GOP nominee is will have to be more acceptable to independents than Trump is. Or maybe they fracture into 2 separate parties, the moderates and the loons. Probably not, unless they really lose big.
Of course..what you need to worry about if the Democrats win in 2020..how long do you think it would be before another R President? If the Republicans can't capture some Gerrymander magic...this census is going to smash them.

True, if the Dems do win in 2020 it could mean big trouble if they also gain the Senate. BUT - I don't think they'll last too long in power, census or no census. They'll fuck it up and get thrown out of office. Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised to see a string on one-term presidents, assuming I'm still alive by then.

If the Stalinists win in 2020 America is over forever. There will never be another Republican, doubtful there will be another election that has anyone but CCP party members on the ballot, like China or California, you will be allowed ONLY to vote for party thugs.

We are at the cliff, we either win in November or the USA is gone, forever. I will engage in full blown shooting war if the Maoists somehow steal the election. We know what is in store, they are the Khmer Rouge and the killing fields will follow.
1592529276640.gif

View attachment 352000

So pathetic.

Forum List

Back