🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

After what the stupid party did in Colorado, they will soon be history.

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
The GOP, which is correctly known as the stupid party, oh wow, they really did themselves in by screwing the voters in Colorado. From voters burning their GOP papers, to Rush Limbaugh saying the GOP has done itself decades of damage. Where I believe Rush is wrong is, the stupid party would be fortunate to have done themselves decades of damage, because I think the stupid party will soon be history, just like the Whig Party.

Several members of my family, and friends are leaving the GOP over this, and finally going third party. I've always been registered third party because I always knew the GOP was just as big of a pile of shit as the Democratic Party.

I truly hope this the end of the GOP, it would serve them right for decades of hating their voting base, lying to them, stabbing them in the back, betraying America.

Burn in hell GOP

The GOP, which is correctly known as the stupid party, oh wow, they really did themselves in by screwing the voters in Colorado. From voters burning their GOP papers, to Rush Limbaugh saying the GOP has done itself decades of damage. Where I believe Rush is wrong is, the stupid party would be fortunate to have done themselves decades of damage, because I think the stupid party will soon be history, just like the Whig Party.

Several members of my family, and friends are leaving the GOP over this, and finally going third party. I've always been registered third party because I always knew the GOP was just as big of a pile of shit as the Democratic Party.

I truly hope this the end of the GOP, it would serve them right for decades of hating their voting base, lying to them, stabbing them in the back, betraying America.

Burn in hell GOP

I don't believe they will ever recover from this blatant rigging of the election. I am anti Republican now! Who knows, maybe I'll vote for Sanders if given the opportunity.

Hey.................they did this to themselves. Trump saw that the GOP was ripe for a hostile takeover and just did what comes naturally to him.

In the process, he managed to piss off half the party, while getting the other half to rabidly support him.

Yep, the GOP is going to go the way of the Whigs.

They should be, but that depends on their members, whether the sheep will continue to hold their noses and keep following the 'shepherds'.

Burn in hell GOP

I don't believe they will ever recover from this blatant rigging of the election. I am anti Republican now! Who knows, maybe I'll vote for Sanders if given the opportunity.

It's all been laid bare this cycle. Everyone knew it's been happening but during these primaries it's been over the top outrageously rigged and the old bastards are giggling about it talking about parachuting someone new in.

Rove actually said he believed the party could give the electorate a "fresh face". Holy toledo!

You know what's funny? For years the GOP has accused the Democrats of rigging elections.

Now? They are openly doing it themselves, no more back room deals, they are so arrogant that they do it in public where everyone can see.

You know what's funny? For years the GOP has accused the Democrats of rigging elections.

Now? They are openly doing it themselves, no more back room deals, they are so arrogant that they do it in public where everyone can see.

Because Colonel Sanders is getting such a fair shake......:cuckoo:

This kind of shit should make everyone concerned no matter who's side your on.

And yet still no evidence that anything was rigged. Cruz has an amazing organization and his hard work paid off. Trump showed up at the lady second, did crappy work, and thus won nothing.

But somehow that's the party's fault.

No wonder this country is going to hell. You all want to blame others for why you didn't get what you want when you didn't put any effort into getting it.

Three cheers for Civics 101

Glad to hear Colorado is part of the re-education of ignorant America.

Parties have rules. Parties get to decide. Parties ask voters their preferences in party primaries.

I guess your stance is, the rules of Monopoly, Hopscotch, and Stud Poker make those games rigged too?

Hold onto your seat, but did you know party rules say the party can change the rules at the convention? Yep. That is why they are called political parties. They get to say how they want their game played. It is THEIR primary.

And yet still no evidence that anything was rigged. Cruz has an amazing organization and his hard work paid off. Trump showed up at the lady second, did crappy work, and thus won nothing.

No wonder this country is going to hell. You all want to blame others for why you didn't get what you want when you didn't put any effort into getting it.
And the people were silenced, being refused a vote and a voice.

Sugarcoat that asshole.

Sugarcoat that asshole.

The people.who were entitled to vote did vote. They just didn't support trump because he blew them off and made no real effort to win. That's his fault.

This is what, the 1,327th announcement of the demise of the Republican party, spread over at least 40 years?

Liberals count on people not remembering what they said yesterday, or last week, or last month. People would realize how silly they sound, and how wrong they have been.

Sugarcoat that asshole.
How were people silenced? and who was refused a voice and a vote?

Both Parties have been allowed to turn into what the GOP has shown itself to be, in one form / degree or another. BOTH parties have elevated themselves above the Constitution, above the Law, and above the people who they now think they RULE yet who they were tasked to SERVE.

Good luck getting that 'genie' back inside the 'bottle' now.... people had better be ready to rebel / resist.

This is what, the 1,327th announcement of the demise of the Republican party, spread over at least 40 years?

Liberals count on people not remembering what they said yesterday, or last week, or last month. People would realize how silly they sound, and how wrong they have been.

I think your estimate is low

Sugarcoat that asshole.

The people.who were entitled to vote did vote. They just didn't support trump because he blew them off and made no real effort to win. That's his fault.

The people who were "entitled" to vote? So, are we soon going back to the days of 3/5 of a person as well?

Sugarcoat that asshole.

"The people who were entitled to vote"

Wow what county do I live in again?

I hope somebody's sent the memo to Cruz that in the general election he can't cheat and bribe the electoral college.

Both Parties have been allowed to turn into what the GOP has shown itself to be, in one form / degree or another. BOTH parties have elevated themselves above the Constitution, above the Law, and above the people who they now think they RULE yet who they were tasked to SERVE.

Good luck getting that 'genie' back inside the 'bottle' now.... people had better be ready to rebel / resist.
Give one example of how either of the two major parties have elevated themselves above the Constitution? :rofl:

Parties were never tasked to SERVE the people. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back