AG Barr must be Disbarred!

Disbarment may be imposed by the state bar association if a lawyer commits an offense that directly relates to his or her fitness to practice law. Such offenses may include dishonesty, fraud, felony, substance abuse, abuse of public office, or “conduct that is prejudicial to the administration of justice.”

:shutupsmiley:

Disbarment may be imposed by the state bar association if a lawyer commits an offense that directly relates to his or her fitness to practice law. Such offenses may include dishonesty, fraud, felony, substance abuse, abuse of public office, or “conduct that is prejudicial to the administration of justice.”

He's a better lawyer than Michelle and Barry Obama, Bill and Hillary Clinton all put together.

He's a better lawyer than Michelle and Barry Obama, Bill and Hillary Clinton all put together.

Have any of those people ever actually practiced law?
Wasn't Hillary on the Watergate trial committee and wasn't Bill disbarred after being impeached?

Off topic. The Watergate trial committee?

No mention of HRC, though I recall she was somehow connected to the Watergate Investigation, likely as a subordinate aid to Jaworski.

As for Bill Clinton, see: AP FACT CHECK: Trump says Bill Clinton lost law license

Trump mislead you as to President Clinton being disbarred.

At this point I think he could go the way of John Mitchell. I think 18 months like Nixon's AG got would be appropriate along with disbarment. The crap Billy's pulled is actually WORSE.
You're a low IQ moonbat and a TDS afflicted moron. You never back up a single thing you say with a rational reasoned argument. Never. Why is that?

Have any of those people ever actually practiced law?
Wasn't Hillary on the Watergate trial committee and wasn't Bill disbarred after being impeached?

Off topic. The Watergate trial committee?

No mention of HRC, though I recall she was somehow connected to the Watergate Investigation, likely as a subordinate aid to Jaworski.

As for Bill Clinton, see: AP FACT CHECK: Trump says Bill Clinton lost law license

Trump mislead you as to President Clinton being disbarred.
:shutupsmiley:

At this point I think he could go the way of John Mitchell. I think 18 months like Nixon's AG got would be appropriate along with disbarment. The crap Billy's pulled is actually WORSE.
You're a low IQ moonbat and a TDS afflicted moon. You never back up a single thing you say with a rational reasoned argument. Never. Why is that?
:clap:

Thus far my thread has not been rebutted with any facts. Barr has abused the power of the office with his four page letter to The Congress:

"The actual text of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report tells a very different story than what was in summaries produced by Attorney General William Barr in letters to Congress and in a press conference prior to the report’s release. A comparison of the report and Barr’s statements shows that Barr downplayed Mueller’s findings about Russian contacts with Trump campaign associates as well as the damning evidence of the president’s obstruction of justice that Mueller assembled. Following are examples of this gap."

The Biden Family isn't above the law and neither is the Deep State.
That luxury is reserved for trump.

The Biden Family isn't above the law and neither is the Deep State.
That luxury is reserved for trump.
:iyfyus.jpg:
Actually, President Trump and his family is the most investigated group in world history. And Mueller et al are the most celebrated investigators ever who found nothing at all incriminating.

Conclusion is Trump is as clean as a hound's tooth

You're a low IQ moonbat and a TDS afflicted moron. You never back up a single thing you say with a rational reasoned argument. Never. Why is that?

The informed know all about Fat Billy's many crimes against the Constitution of the United States. The ignorant simply ignore them. :)

The informed know all about Fat Billy's many crimes against the Constitution of the United States. The ignorant simply ignore them. :)
:iyfyus.jpg: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:shutupsmiley:

Actually, President Trump and his family is the most investigated group in world history. And Mueller et al are the most celebrated investigators ever who found nothing at all incriminating.
Nope. Trump is above the law as he has every Republican in his back pocket. He has done plenty of this worth prosecuting.
He won’t be protected forever.

And of course you cannot provide a logical reasoned argument to support your mindless drivel. You're too stupid to back it up.

Agreed

Barr is yet another compelling reason why Trump must be voted out of office this November.

Nope. Trump is above the law as he has every Republican in his back pocket. He has done plenty of this worth prosecuting.
He won’t be protected forever.

Not true at all. President Trump has huge resistance in the GOP. Two primary challengers this year, a massive, well-funded "Never Trump" movement

Forum List

Back