AG Barr must be Disbarred!

No mention of HRC, though I recall she was somehow connected to the Watergate Investigation
Hillary was a member of the Watergate Impeachment investigation staff.

Can't say about Trump, I heard about it long before he came along:

Disbarment may be imposed by the state bar association if a lawyer commits an offense that directly relates to his or her fitness to practice law. Such offenses may include dishonesty, fraud, felony, substance abuse, abuse of public office, or “conduct that is prejudicial to the administration of justice.”

At this point I think he could go the way of John Mitchell. I think 18 months like Nixon's AG got would be appropriate along with disbarment. The crap Billy's pulled is actually WORSE.
You're a low IQ moonbat and a TDS afflicted moron. You never back up a single thing you say with a rational reasoned argument. Never. Why is that?

I usually offer reasoned, rational, thoughtful and thought provoking comments. Something you never have.

I expected a circle jerk of jerks, of course they would defend Barr since they are all opposed to truth, justice and what was once The American Way. Trumpism is antithetical to the American Administration of Justice.

Fuh fuh fuh, Orange man bad, fuh fuh fuh, Barr Bad, fuh fuh fuh.

Thus far my thread has not been rebutted with any facts. Barr has abused the power of the office with his four page letter to The Congress:
Could you explain the convoluted reasoning that you used to come to the stupid conclusion that the AG writing a truthful fact-based letter to congress somehow constitutes an abuse of power?

He certainly is on the road to disbarment. The people who are criticizing the OP should read it again. abuse of public office, or “conduct that is prejudicial to the administration of justice.” barr is using his office as the nation's top cop in a blatantly politically biased manner.

I note here that he has not said anything about investigating wolf and cuccinelli ,who apparently illegally occupy positions at DHS and are issuing unlawful orders.

Clearly he is Trump's lap dog, and is acting to benefit Trumpism at the expense of American Democracy.

I expected a circle jerk of jerks, of course they would defend Barr since they are all opposed to truth, justice and what was once The American Way. Trumpism is antithetical to the American Administration of Justice.

Idiot-gram ^^^; however, one of Marty's most substantive comment in his storied career here.

Thus far my thread has not been rebutted with any facts. Barr has abused the power of the office with his four page letter to The Congress:
Could you explain the convoluted reasoning that you used to come to the stupid conclusion that the AG writing a truthful fact-based letter to congress somehow constitutes an abuse of power?

No dingbat, he was not the AG when he wrote the letter. He then had no power to abuse. It commenced when he was confirmed and took the oath of office.

Separated at birth

1600364815017.png

1600364828227.png

No dingbat, he was not the AG when he wrote the letter. He then had no power to abuse. It commenced when he was confirmed and took the oath of office.
You are contradicting yourself.

Idiot-gram ^^^; however, one of Marty's most substantive comment in his storied career here.

All your post deserves. You want him disbarred and the only evidence you give for your case is "i don't agree with what he's doing." You are wanting to punish ThoughtCrime, not any actual crime or misbehavior.

Substantial enough for you, you cheap dime store hack fucktatrd?

He certainly is on the road to disbarment. The people who are criticizing the OP should read it again. abuse of public office, or “conduct that is prejudicial to the administration of justice.” barr is using his office as the nation's top cop in a blatantly politically biased manner.

I note here that he has not said anything about investigating wolf and cuccinelli ,who apparently illegally occupy positions at DHS and are issuing unlawful orders.
Blatant partisan nonsense. You ignore Eric Holder's obvious abuse of office and accuse Barr of it? What a joke.
What was Eric Holder's "obvious abuse of office"? If there was any, what was my role in "ignoring it"?

What does the above have to do with wolf and cuccinelli apparently exercising authority illegally?

What does the above have to do with barr refusing to investigate the appointments of wolf and cuccinelli, which is his job? can't you talk about this? It's pretty important.

Clearly he is Trump's lap dog, and is acting to benefit Trumpism at the expense of American Democracy.
It’s also part of Barr’s reckless, irresponsible crusade to reinforce the Imperial Presidency – the dangerous, wrongheaded notion that the power of the president is virtually limitless, that presidents have the authority to do most anything by fiat, and that neither Congress nor the courts are sanctioned to check the executive.

Blatant partisan nonsense. You ignore Eric Holder's obvious abuse of office and accuse Barr of it? What a joke.
This fails a red herring fallacy.

The thread is about Barr, not Holder.

All your post deserves. You want him disbarred and the only evidence you give for your case is "i don't agree with what he's doing." You are wanting to punish ThoughtCrime, not any actual crime or misbehavior.

Substantial enough for you, you cheap dime store hack fucktatrd?

LOL, grow up Marty.

It’s also part of Barr’s reckless, irresponsible crusade to reinforce the Imperial Presidency – the dangerous, wrongheaded notion that the power of the president is virtually limitless, that presidents have the authority to do most anything by fiat, and that neither Congress nor the courts are sanctioned to check the executive.

In short, Barr is opposed to the genius left to us in COTUS, The Separation of Power.

Disbarment may be imposed by the state bar association if a lawyer commits an offense that directly relates to his or her fitness to practice law. Such offenses may include dishonesty, fraud, felony, substance abuse, abuse of public office, or “conduct that is prejudicial to the administration of justice.”

Lol you communist need to go in to hiding ., cowboys are coming

Barr is the best person T appointed
He does his job

If T can pull out one last victory then many folks are going to jail for the fake Russian hoax and spying on his campaign
I pray to god to let T have 4 more yrs

If T can pull out one last victory then many folks are going to jail for the fake Russian hoax and spying on his campaign
I pray to god to let T have 4 more yrs

Forum List

Back