AG Garland Calls Trump's Bluff

Your example is a bad one. I never heard of this guy before so I Wiki'd him, and here is what I found:

Enrique Roberto Cuellar[1] (born September 19, 1955)[2] is an American attorney and politician serving as the U.S. representative for Texas's 28th congressional district since 2005. A member of the Democratic Party, he is considered one of the most conservative representatives in the Democratic caucus.[3][4] His district extends from the Rio Grande to San Antonio's suburbs. As of 2022, he was also the last Democrat to have held a statewide office in Texas.
Cry me a river. It’s a democratic politician being searched.

The DoJ has no problem investigating and indicting Democrats.

Your victimhood is based on lies, not facts.

Yes, I know. One happened in my state. Like I've been saying all along, the Communists are turning people against them. They thought by pulling this stunt it would turn people against Trump. Very bad and costly miscalculation on their part. BTW, Tucker was on vacation all last week fly fishing, so his response last night was the first he could provide on the entire matter.

Now that the left painted themselves in a corner, let's see what the official word is on what they found instead of getting "leaked" information and anonymous sources the MSM claims to have. This isn't over by a longshot.
No private citizen is allowed to compromise national security by absconding with and keeping classified documents.
The National Archives recovering such documents is entirely proper.

Screen Shot 2021-01-14 at 9.33.13 AM.png

"President Barack Hussein Obama kept 33 million pages of documents,
much of them classified. How many of them pertained to nuclear?
Word is, lots!"

The Loser's childishly lying about law-abiding Americans is childish and pathetic:

personally kept ‘33 million pages of documents’

His various lies and baselessly impugning public servants for doing their job only underscore the Loser's desperation at being caught.

Screen Shot 2021-01-14 at 9.33.13 AM.png

“Everyone was asked to leave the premises,
they wanted to be alone.
Without any witnesses to see
what they were doing, taking or, hopefully not, ‘planting!”

Last edited:
She would make a perfect match for fatso Trump, don’t you think?

(Actually … it may be a man … and he probably voted for Trump!)

Last edited:
No private citizen is allowed to compromise national security by absconding with and keeping classified documents.
The National Archives recovering such documents is entirely proper.

Recovering is one thing, raiding his home is another. Hillary had classified info on her server, sent it to her aid, who opened it up on a laptop her goofy husband used to send nude pictures of himself. No raid there.

I'm willing to give it time to see how this all unfolds like the other bullshit they said they had on Trump which was nothing.

Cry me a river. It’s a democratic politician being searched.

The DoJ has no problem investigating and indicting Democrats.

Your victimhood is based on lies, not facts.

You found one out of how many Trump people? As the link points out, he was the most conservative Democrat there, meaning he wasn't all that much of a Democrat, like Romney and Merkowski are not much of Republicans.

You found one out of how many Trump people? As the link points out, he was the most conservative Democrat there, meaning he wasn't all that much of a Democrat, like Romney and Merkowski are not much of Republicans.
You’re doing a “no true Scotsman” fallacy.

They indicted a democrat for pretty serious charges just today.

But has it crossed your mind that Trump’s cronies just commit more crime? I mean, they do tend to get convicted.

You’re doing a “no true Scotsman” fallacy.

They indicted a democrat for pretty serious charges just today.

But has it crossed your mind that Trump’s cronies just commit more crime? I mean, they do tend to get convicted.

His "cronies" were setup for process crimes or convicted of crimes they committed before they even worked for Trump. The Democrat you linked to was indicted of 28 counts of money laundering totaling 1.7 million dollars of theft.

His "cronies" were setup for process crimes or convicted of crimes they committed before they even worked for Trump. The Democrat you linked to was indicted of 28 counts of money laundering totaling 1.7 million dollars of theft.
Paul Manafort committed a litany of crimes including bank fraud. Steve Bannon was indicted for defrauding a charity. D’Souza committed campaign finance fraud. Roger Stone intimidated a witness. Allen Weisselberg is going to be going to jail for tax evasion.

But you’re right, there were a few who committed “process crimes”, but even that has to do with Trump. People around him are required to adhere to his lies so they lie on his behalf.

Recovering is one thing, raiding his home is another. Hillary had classified info on her server, sent it to her aid, who opened it up on a laptop her goofy husband used to send nude pictures of himself. No raid there.

I'm willing to give it time to see how this all unfolds like the other bullshit they said they had on Trump which was nothing.
How's your fatwa against Clinton coming along?

Trump bum kissers are in a tizzy over the January 6 committee, the New York probe, the Georgia reckoning, and his absconding with classified documents. A plethora of reckonings to lie bout and try to divert from!

Trump bum kissers are in a tizzy over the January 6 committee, the New York probe, the Georgia reckoning, and his absconding with classified documents. A plethora of reckonings to lie bout and try to divert from!
That's a plethora of BULLSHIT Stalinist tactics that are NOT based on reality, just like the Trump/Russia collusion HOAX LIE that YOU fell for.
:rolleyes:

Obama gave the Chinese and Russians and Iranians 37 billion documents so that they could destroy us because he wants us all dead.

They'll believe anything some blogger will write from his mom's basement, if they like it.

I suspect, given the temperament of this individual, that he wanted to keep a lot of documents that looked important so that he could impress people with them.

This is a sad, terribly needy child in a small, insulated world. I don't think he had any designs on more than that.

Obama gave the Chinese and Russians and Iranians 37 billion documents so that they could destroy us because he wants us all dead.

They'll believe anything some blogger will write from his mom's basement, if they like it.

I suspect, given the temperament of this individual, that he wanted to keep a lot of documents that looked important so that he could impress people with them.

This is a sad, terribly needy child in a small, insulated world. I don't think he had any designs on more than that.
Given that the Loser is reported to have a great deal of difficulty in finding competent attorneys to represent him in his various imminent waterloos, I think he may need to go with a blanket defense. Rather than lashing out at Republican officeholders, FBI agents, prosecutors and witnesses in New York, Georgia, D.C., Florida, etc. in diverse vendettas and scapegoatings, a universal, all-purpose boogey man is needed.

Who stole the alleged "Landslide!"? Who fixed all the recounts, audits, and court appeals? Who directed the Trump goons to attack the Capitol? Who contrived fake electors to thwart democracy? Who falsified property values to avoid taxes? Who threw ketchup on the wall?etc., etc., etc.?

I only brought up Hillary to demonstrate the two tier justice system we now have in this country. 30 million dollars for a Russian collusion investigation that never happened. Hillary did pay the Russians for information on Trump and she's allowed to run for President. The first phony impeachment on Trump for a quid pro quo that never happened, and Biden did a quid pro quo gleefully admitting it on video, and he was allowed to run for President.

Garlands called Trump's bluff did he? LOLOLOL dream on.

President Trump says RELEASE THE AFFADAVIT and now the Keystone FBi says oooh noes we have serious concerns about peoplesss' savety!!! Liar. They're covering their stupid asses now. RELEASE THE AFFADAVIT ya boinkers.

Garlands called Trump's bluff did he? LOLOLOL dream on.

President Trump says RELEASE THE AFFADAVIT and now the Keystone FBi says oooh noes we have serious concerns about peoplesss' savety!!! Liar. They're covering their stupid asses now. RELEASE THE AFFADAVIT ya boinkers.

One would think they'd know better than to play Chicken with Donald Trump.

When you have nothing to hide, you don't hide it. When you have something to hide, you do hide it.

Forum List

Back