AG Garland deflects on if Nash shooting was hate crime

Wow. You are seriously misrepresenting the context of this article and NPRs involvement.

First of all, NPR didn't say this. It is an interview that NPR posted from an outside source.

Secondly, the interview is simply alphabet people training in the use of guns to protect themselves from people who would attack them. As a supporter of the 2nd amendment, I support them. Don't you?
When I bought a weapon I had to fill out a form like this

Do you think someone who is trans is mentally fit to own a firearm?

When I bought a weapon I had to fill out a form like this

Do you think someone who is trans is mentally fit to own a firearm?
Yes, I do.

Do you support Trump's gun control where he takes guns from the crazy people bypassing due process? Is that the plan? Label groups you don't like as crazy and then take their guns? What the fuck?

Some of you trumpers are scarier then Dems when it comes to gun control. Scary stuff.

Yes, I do.

Do you support Trump's gun control where he takes guns from the crazy people bypassing due process? Is that the plan? Label groups you don't like as crazy and then take their guns? What the fuck?

Some of you trumpers are scarier then Dems when it comes to gun control. Scary stuff.
You think someone who wants to chop their private parts off isn't a danger to themselves? Good thing you don't work at the ATF. That's the very definition of a danger to yourself. And the countless meds I'm sure they are on should disqualify them as well

You think someone who wants to chop their private parts off isn't a danger to themselves? Good thing you don't work at the ATF. That's the very definition of a danger to yourself. And the countless meds I'm sure they are on should disqualify them as well
So you do want to take their guns. Rarely am I surprised by posters here but holy brown-shirt batman.

Any other groups you want to take guns from? Is claiming Democrats are crazy next and you can take their guns?

Perhaps you should read the 2nd amendment again?

So you do want to take their guns. Rarely am I surprised by posters here but holy brown-shirt batman.

Any other groups you want to take guns from? Is claiming Democrats are crazy next and you can take their guns?

Perhaps you should read the 2nd amendment again?
Perhaps you should read the form again. Mental detectives shouldn't own guns for exactly this reason

Says no motive discovered yet. Uh, we know the motive. Roided up tranny brainwashed by the LBGT cult takes revenge on her former Christian school deemed oppressors
Depends on the manifesto....if the shooter stated that he/she hated christians then the answer is....yes. If he/she stated they hated that particular school because of mistreatment in the past when he/she was a student....then no. But, it's becoming more and more clear that the shooter was mentally ill.

Depends on the manifesto....if the shooter stated that he/she hated christians then the answer is....yes. If he/she stated they hated that particular school because of mistreatment in the past when he/she was a student....then no. But, it's becoming more and more clear that the shooter was mentally ill.
So you think "mistreatment" is a justifiable excuse? Fucking wow

Perhaps you should read the form again. Mental detectives shouldn't own guns for exactly this reason
You meant mental patients I assume?

They don't own guns because they are mental patience. Alphabet people are not mental patients...unless you advocate forcing them into mental hospitals so you can take their guns.

You meant mental patients I assume?

They don't own guns because they are mental patience. Alphabet people are not mental patients...unless you advocate forcing them into mental hospitals so you can take their guns.
Patients not patience fuck sake

Alphabet people are mental patients. No sane person would want to cut their dick off and start living like a girl you moron

Do you think people who cut themselves are mentally well?

You mean speculate?

To get revenge on a school that had staff or students molest her and cover it up like Catholic/Christian schools and churches are known to do frequently?

Wow, you pulled that one right out of your ass, didn't you? Why did she target other places first then, only went to that one when she couldn't get into the others.

Patients not patience fuck sake

Alphabet people are mental patients. No sane person would want to cut their dick off and start living like a girl you moron

This is your opinion. I think it's stupid as fuck but that doesn't mean they are crazy.

Some people fuck goats. That seems crazy. So you want to take their guns too?

Fortunately you don't get to decide what groups can have guns or not under the guise of "crazy".

Do you think people who cut themselves are mentally well?
Not sure. Maybe in some respects but I certainly wouldn't revoke someone's constitutional rights because they cut themselves.

Wow, you pulled that one right out of your ass, didn't you? Why did she target other places first then, only went to that one when she couldn't get into the others.
I don't know. Either do you. That is why we are speculating.

This is your opinion. I think it's stupid as fuck but that doesn't mean they are crazy.

Some people fuck goats. That seems crazy. So you want to take their guns too?

Fortunately you don't get to decide what groups can have guns or not under the guise of "crazy".

Not sure. Maybe in some respects but I certainly wouldn't revoke someone's constitutional rights because they cut themselves.
So in other words you think crazy people should own guns

Thanks for clarifying

Forum List

Back