AG Jeff Sessions - “everyone that enters the country unlawfully is subject to being deported."

Jefferson would like to return to the good old days of the Antebellum planter aristocracy. Never gonna happen Jeffie, watch.

HAHAHA. So now illegals (WHO CHOSE TO COME HERE) are the same as slaves????!!!!. uramoron
No hon, I'll say what I mean despite your childish attempts to steer a "conversation" into a hissyfit, but your "job creator" class has long supported and lobbied for this "illegal" immigration to have present a labor pool they can exploit more viciously than they can at present get away with exploiting documented americans. Capital in america has always sought out the most fragile population available as a source of cheap labor. Cheaper the better, violence in the maintenance thereof being no issue.

Well sir, that's over now. Rule of law is in effect. Deal with it.

Me n the fellas have been talking about how bad illegals are for the country for years.

I've personally been underbid 8X on jobs by this fat white cracker that doesn't even do any work and works illegals.

Report his ass to ICE.......most likely the Mexicans are dealing dope anyway

Jefferson would like to return to the good old days of the Antebellum planter aristocracy. Never gonna happen Jeffie, watch.

HAHAHA. So now illegals (WHO CHOSE TO COME HERE) are the same as slaves????!!!!. uramoron
No hon, I'll say what I mean despite your childish attempts to steer a "conversation" into a hissyfit, but your "job creator" class has long supported and lobbied for this "illegal" immigration to have present a labor pool they can exploit more viciously than they can at present get away with exploiting documented americans. Capital in america has always sought out the most fragile population available as a source of cheap labor. Cheaper the better, violence in the maintenance thereof being no issue.

Me n the fellas have been talking about how bad illegals are for the country for years.

I've personally been underbid 8X on jobs by this fat white cracker that doesn't even do any work and works illegals.

Who is the market for all those drugs? America.

I will next time I see him, now that I think something might actually get done about it. :banana:

No they don't you idiot. Only citizens have constitutional rights. Note the first seven words of the constitution.

The SCOTUS has ruled that they do, that doesn't mean they have the right to be here, but you can't deny an illegal charged with a crime due process anymore than you could for a citizen.

The Supreme Court has no authority to write laws, The constitution says "all legislative powers herein granted shall be vested in a congress of the united states." Until congress writes a law giving rights to illegals or the states amend the constitution to give rights to illegals - they have none.!

You are a legal ignoramus.

The Supreme Court doesn't write laws. It interprets the law and determines the applicable basis for the law. They determine if the law is constitutional. This is what the framers intended according to the Federalist Papers.

Federalist No. 78 - Wikipedia

It is funny though. With Roe v. Wade the Conservatives complained about legislating from the bench. In Heller we saw the roles reversed. The liberals complained about legislating from the bench.

Conservatives cheer decisions like Heller while decrying decisions like Arizona v. United States.

Who is the market for all those drugs? America.

N!ggers.

If something bad was to happen to a few of those dirty border-jumping cucarachas, the rest of the odious things would slither back to the stinking Third World where their kind belongs.

We mean really bad.

Really, REALLY bad.

Know what we mean.

Wow. How utterly ignorant.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Have you ever been to central or South America? Death Squads still rule the roost in most of those countries. In Venezuela the supporters of Madura are firing into the protesters to kill and frighten them.

How can you do anything worse than they are running from? Death, rape, starvation, sickness, and disease are what they grew up in. What you think you can rape some woman worse than the baddies back home could?

Drinking water out of drainage ditches often contaminated with human and farm animal waste is the norm for some of the areas. Yet you think you can make it worse. What an ass

No they don't you idiot. Only citizens have constitutional rights. Note the first seven words of the constitution.

The SCOTUS has ruled that they do, that doesn't mean they have the right to be here, but you can't deny an illegal charged with a crime due process anymore than you could for a citizen.

The Supreme Court has no authority to write laws, The constitution says "all legislative powers herein granted shall be vested in a congress of the united states." Until congress writes a law giving rights to illegals or the states amend the constitution to give rights to illegals - they have none.!

They have the authority to interpret the Constitution (Marbury V. Mason) are you asserting that an illegal alien charged with murder is not entitled to a trial and due process? You are a fucking moron.

Why do you think we have laws?

They have the authority to interpret the Constitution (Marbury V. Mason) are you asserting that an illegal alien charged with murder is not entitled to a trial and due process? You are a fucking moron.
If he is a lib he would be a moron. He is correct, moron.

You and the fellows oughtta get them yahoos you vote for to listen to ya, your "job creator" class lobbies long and hard to have a work force here they can treat differently than those expensive crybaby american workers.
Idiot^^^^^

They have the authority to interpret the Constitution (Marbury V. Mason Madison) .

Star Chamber

Free men would nullify MvM. First, judicial review had nothing to do with Marbury's case against Madison. So it was obiter dictum and therefore not legally binding. Second, SCROTUS committed the logical fallacy of petitio principii when it interpreted the Constitution as giving it the power to interpret the Constitution. Third, if there had been any validity to the Court's usurpation of power, they would have been exercising it from the very beginning in 1789, instead of waiting until 1803. Only slavish wimps who like to get pushed around accept SCROTUS's veto power over the people's laws. That branch of government has always been just another layer of political-elitist tyranny.

They have the authority to interpret the Constitution (Marbury V. Mason Madison) .

Star Chamber

Free men would nullify MvM. First, judicial review had nothing to do with Marbury's case against Madison. So it was obiter dictum and therefore not legally binding. Second, SCROTUS committed the logical fallacy of petitio principii when it interpreted the Constitution as giving it the power to interpret the Constitution. Third, if there had been any validity to the Court's usurpation of power, they would have been exercising it from the very beginning in 1789, instead of waiting until 1803. Only slavish wimps who like to get pushed around accept SCROTUS's veto power over the people's laws. That branch of government has always been just another layer of political-elitist tyranny.

So the intent of the founders just doesn't matter? Good to know.

C-NDjtRWAAIXug3.jpg

All these filthy illegals have learned to CLAIM they were brought here by their parents. And they never have any proof. All illegals should be deported. That's what the law says.

Sessions on DREAMers: 'Everyone that Enters the Country Unlawfully Is Subject to Being Deported' - Breitbart

april 23 2017 STEPHANOPOULOS: The president said to the Associated Press that the dreamers should rest easy. He’s not going after the dreamers. That’s his policy. Is it the policy of the Justice Department?

SESSIONS: Homeland Security has primary jurisdiction there. Their first and strongest priority, no doubt about it, is the criminal element that we have in our country that have come here illegally. They’re focusing primarily on that. There is no doubt The president has sympathy for young people brought here at early ages.

STEPHANOPOULOS: So they can rest easy?

SESSIONS: Well we’ll see. I believe that everyone that enters the country unlawfully is subject to being deported. However, we’ve got — we don’t have the ability to round up everybody and there is no plans to do that. But we’re going to focus first as the president has directed us, on the criminal element and we have got to get that under control.
FYI-there is proof of when they were brought here as a child, through when they were registered at a school

Dump all the subhuman Third World filth just outside the 12-mile limit. Any that can swim all the way back get to stay.

Know what we mean?

If he is a lib he would be a moron. He is correct, moron.

No he is not correct you stupid little faggot, see (Wong Win v. United States) the assertion that an illegal alien charged with say murder does not have the Constitutional rights of due process is laughable on its face. Every person living within the territorial jurisdiction of the US has Constitutional protections, but that doesn't mean they have the right to be here to begin with and the state has every right to deport any non-citizen for any reason or no reason whatsoever. There is no constitutional right for any alien (illegal or not) to enter or remain within the United States.

Star Chamber

Lol so now you're arguing against centuries old stare decisis? Ya good luck with that.

Forum List

Back