Agriculture "Job Creators" LOL !

Ice29

Mar 11, 2016
"Let's see....somebody had to build the combine. Folks at Monsanto had to develop the GMO corn. A trucker had to haul it to market. A store clerk had to set it out an sell it. I see a whole string of jobs coming from that. Yes, farmers take LEGAL advantage of migrant workers because, quite frankly, nobody could afford to buy the food otherwise. Farmers are, pardon the pun, dirt poor."

This is what somebody told me on Yahoo answers.

So Lets dissect and reveal the truth about that entire statement.

1. The farmers are not dirt poor, otherwise they would not be driving the pickup trucks and SUVs that they drive.
Nor would they have the equipment that they have.

2. Monsanto isn't agriculture, it is Biotechnology, it is science.. and a field of Biotech science that perhaps shouldn't be generally accepted by the Scientific Community as it does harm to the environment.

3. Grocery stores, Restaurants, and Processing companies are not agriculture, they are the food business, it is not agriculture.

4. Trucking is an Industrial service, not agriculture.

5. Building combines is Manufacturing industry, not agriculture.

6. The last I checked, it is illegal to hire undocumented foreigners and the extremely disadvantaged people for less than minimum wage, and pay not 1 red cent in taxes, either you... OR them.

7. With mile after mile after mile of corn, he's making a shit ton of money and he can afford to pay me, or anybody else $800 to operate a Combine, and make him 5 digit thousands on that one harvest.

So don't hand me that motherfucking bullshit.

Like I said in my post called White History Month.
I'm from Europe too.
:)

If you eat today...thank a farmer

I got news for the slave owning rip off con artist.
I don't give a fuck what he calls himself, he's a slave owner not a job creator, and ought to be arrested for how he helps to fuck Americans with his operations.

And since I'm eating today, I should thank the Government and my family... and Myself too more than some fucking fat fucking retarded slave owner.

I don't give a fuck what he calls himself, he's a slave owner not a job creator, and ought to be arrested for how he helps to fuck Americans with his operations.

I was born and raised in Indiana...I know of very few slave owning farms...I do know many hardworking farmers that grow things so you are able to eat

I was born and raised in Indiana...I know of very few slave owning farms...I do know many hardworking farmers that grow things so you are able to eat

When you claim to be a job creator when you're absolutely not one, and you get all kinds of farm subsidies, and you hire 3rd world uneducated people for just a few dollars a day..
You're a slave owner.

That's slavery because it does the same damage to the economy as pre Civil-War slavery.

When you claim to be a job creator when you're absolutely not one, and you get all kinds of farm subsidies, and you hire 3rd world uneducated people for just a few dollars a day..
You're a slave owner.

You don't have the first fucking clue.

You're a slave owner.

If I didn't have a clue, I wouldn't be calling the fat fuckers out for it, and calling them what they are.
Slave owners, plantation master.

You're a slave owner.

If I didn't have a clue, I wouldn't be calling the fat fuckers out for it, and calling them what they are.

Yawn....don't eat today....a farmer raised it. If you do you're a hypocrite

You're a slave owner.

The farmer didn't do shit for me... I'm the one who puts food on my table, not the farmer.
And if you want to get technical, the government is putting food on more and more and more tables, because of the rip off practices of those kinds of people like that.

And just because I have to eat, doesn't mean he should have some right to be slave owner.

You're a slave owner.

The farmer didn't do shit for me... I'm the one who puts food on my table, not the farmer.
And if you want to get technical, the government is putting food on more and more and more tables, because of the rip off practices of those kinds of people like that.

Who grew the food you put on you table? Are you really this dense? LMAO Gawd you are stupid

You're a slave owner.

Who grew the food you put on you table? Are you really this dense? LMAO Gawd you are stupid

A Fucking slave owner did, and its time that these slave owners paid the price for what they do to the economy by not providing jobs and taking all kinds of subsidies and claiming to be job creators..

And if he didn't grow the food, he wouldn't be eating either.

So he can go fuck himself with those claims.

Pfffft, you're ignorant. Go back to bed, fool
Slaves picked the crops for just a few dollars a day.

So maybe I should thank them.

Maybe you should thank a slave for the electronic device you're using to post your garbage. Think about it, dumbass

Or maybe I should vote for Bernie sanders, who still stands a pretty good chance of winning when he gets the big states with all the delegates.

Maybe you should thank a slave for the electronic device you're using to post your garbage. Think about it, dumbass

Or maybe I should vote for Bernie sanders, who still stands a pretty good chance of winning when he gets the big states with all the delegates.

Bernie is full of Unicorn farts and only a fool supports him....it figures you do. Now run along and let the grown ups talk

Bernie is full of Unicorn farts and only a fool supports him....it figures you do. Now run along and let the grown ups talk

He may be full of "unicorns" which by the way is reality except in redneckville...

And American redneck farmers I mean slave owners, and their corporate buddies, are full of Confederate flags, white hoods and Swastikas.

He may be full of "unicorns" which by the way is reality except in redneckville...

And American redneck farmers I mean slave owners, and their corporate buddies, are full of Confederate flags, white hoods and Swastikas.
Wow, what a perspective. Tell me, what does the color 9 smell like in your world?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back