🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ah, the old "race war" tatics....LOLOLOLOL

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
You can tell by this nut case, he's a lost soul...this Roof guy....What planet does this moron live on? A fkkken race war??????? For the last time, who the hell is gonna fight in this damned race war with you white nuts?????? 65% of n****'gas is locked up in jail, what's left is being tracked by white women....so you expecting black women and children to fight this so called race war?

Attention all race war fanatics.....yaw picking on the wrong race....blacks in this country, worship white skin, white attributes, white people. The minute a n**** get some serious coins, he's running to ww and to white neighborhoods. The minute a n**** gets some education, he's no longer black. The minute a n***** walks into store, the first people to make his day a living hell is black people. I challenge any black person to say they've had a good experience with black boss's or supervisors or black cops....they're the worse.....black people would rather cut off an arm than make a white person unhappy.

Race war??????? give me a frickin break!! And this crap about raping our women????? Visit the real south someday, Mr. Roof.....ww flock to black men, like ants to a pile of IT!!!!! and this crap about us taking over??? Taking over of what??? The prisons!!!!!

White supremacists, nazis, ISIS/ISIL, al Qeada, Taliban, kkk, Westboro and the racist scum we read here - they're all the same slimy cockroaches.

If there's one thing all these terrorist groups have in common, its that they're made up of stupid people. They appeal to the less intelligent, poorly educated followers who can't think for themselves.

Remember, Charlie Manson wanted to start a race war too. Charlie's people were willing followers, just as we see now with the groups I just listed but the sane and rational people laughed while he went to jail.

The idiot Roof is obviously a racist. Anyone trying to say different is a moron.
Although the current climate on race obviously had something to do with his behavior.
Race relations are at an all time low,who you want to blame for that is up to you.
I know where I place the blame.

"...And this crap about raping our women?????..."

Actually, we read this fear here almost every day.

Cracks me up to see how the racist cockroaches here are so afraid they can't measure up to that Big Black Buck they hate so much.

Why do you think they're afraid to leave the house without their big gun strapped to their body where normal men keep their penis?

• Banned
White supremacists, nazis, ISIS/ISIL, al Qeada, Taliban, kkk, Westboro and the racist scum we read here - they're all the same slimy cockroaches.

If there's one thing all these terrorist groups have in common, its that they're made up of stupid people. They appeal to the less intelligent, poorly educated followers who can't think for themselves.

Remember, Charlie Manson wanted to start a race war too. Charlie's people were willing followers, just as we see now with the groups I just listed but the sane and rational people laughed while he went to jail.

Friend, what needs to happen in this country and believe me, its never ever gonna happen, is that whites in this country have got to relinquish this privelege card and get in line with the rest of us. One thing is certain, change is coming and its coming fast and until certain segments of this society come to terms with it, senseless events like this will occur. From McVeigh, to Roof.....time stand still for NO ONE

• Banned

Cracks me up to see how the racist cockroaches here are so afraid they can't measure up to that Big Black Buck they hate so much.

Why do you think they're afraid to leave the house without their big gun strapped to their body where normal men keep their penis?

WW attraction to black men has been going on for centuries.....there's a book out called Southern Plantations....this is during slave times and ww where having black babies that were fed to the alligators by thier fathers. People need to stop thinking bm are the one's going after ww, its really the other way around. My sons are all married to bw and their isn't a day that goes by they aren't being pursued by Becky at work.....I'm not hating, but it pisses me off when people think ww are the innocents in all this, they're not!!

This tragedy worked out great for you Tiggered. It gave you a opportunity to taunt white people with a racist thread. You must be so happy.

White supremacists, nazis, ISIS/ISIL, al Qeada, Taliban, kkk, Westboro and the racist scum we read here - they're all the same slimy cockroaches. If there's one thing all these terrorist groups have in common, its that they're made up of stupid people...

Yanno, you managed to stumble upon a couple of valid points (even a broken clock is right twice a day) but someone like you complaining about "stupid people" is monumentally ironic.

You can tell by this nut case, he's a lost soul...this Roof guy....What planet does this moron live on? A fkkken race war??????? For the last time, who the hell is gonna fight in this damned race war with you white nuts?????? 65% of n****'gas is locked up in jail, what's left is being tracked by white women....so you expecting black women and children to fight this so called race war?

Attention all race war fanatics.....yaw picking on the wrong race....blacks in this country, worship white skin, white attributes, white people. The minute a n**** get some serious coins, he's running to ww and to white neighborhoods. The minute a n**** gets some education, he's no longer black. The minute a n***** walks into store, the first people to make his day a living hell is black people. I challenge any black person to say they've had a good experience with black boss's or supervisors or black cops....they're the worse.....black people would rather cut off an arm than make a white person unhappy.

Race war??????? give me a frickin break!! And this crap about raping our women????? Visit the real south someday, Mr. Roof.....ww flock to black men, like ants to a pile of IT!!!!! and this crap about us taking over??? Taking over of what??? The prisons!!!!!

What? no extra socks?

Give black folks South Carolina and be done with it.

There, take this state and do what you will. We will take that flag and all the legal Hispanics. The rest is yours.

We deduct 1 star from our flag and that will be that.

WW attraction to black men has been going on for centuries.....there's a book out called Southern Plantations....this is during slave times and ww where having black babies that were fed to the alligators by thier fathers. People need to stop thinking bm are the one's going after ww, its really the other way around. My sons are all married to bw and their isn't a day that goes by they aren't being pursued by Becky at work.....I'm not hating, but it pisses me off when people think ww are the innocents in all this, they're not!!

Same goes for black women. They love white guys but are forced to be very subtle about it because of the ramifications on both sides of the equation. If you want a black woman all you have to do is open a match.com account and say you like black women, trust me, you will have a hundred emails in a few days or be very subtle with them face to face.

Once your alone with them you will see.
It drives black men crazy too. They can't deal with it very well.

Same goes for black women. They love white guys but are forced to be very subtle about it because of the ramifications on both sides of the equation. If you want a black woman all you have to do is open a match.com account and say you like black women, trust me, you will have a hundred emails in a few days or be very subtle with them face to face.

Listen, I'm 56 years old, was in the Navy for 10 years, did a lot of traveling and I got around and I can testify to this, I have never ever ever met black women who were attractive to white men, not ever. Today of course its a different story because the ratio of bm to bw is so few...for every single black guy out there, there's maybe 20 single bw to chose from, not to mention, ww, asians and hispanics, so bm really got it made and bw are the last on the list....sad but true, I mean the pickings are slim...so yes, bw are naturally turning to wm...but its out of sheer desperation in my opinion. And yes, the irony of it all, bm got the nerve, the nerve to have issues with bw with wm...go figure?

This tragedy worked out great for you Tiggered. It gave you a opportunity to taunt white people with a racist thread. You must be so happy.

Hey, lets get something clear...this murdering sack of shit, said and I quote as he loaded his gun to murder a 74 year old black woman...."yaw rape our women and yaw taking over the country" unquote. That sir, begs for comments from people like me, especially seeing the shit I see day in and day out....ww chasing after bm with their tongues hangin out like mad dogs. Like get the f*** outta here, rape my a**!!

Give black folks South Carolina and be done with it.

There, take this state and do what you will. We will take that flag and all the legal Hispanics. The rest is yours.

We deduct 1 star from our flag and that will be that.

Dude, be patient, in a few more decades, you won't have to offer anything, brown people will own it regardless!!

Ummmhmmmm.

In a few decades there won't be a USA. The union is going to break apart under its own weight. It's gonna fracture into a bunch of pieces and mirror Europe.

So don't you worry.

Listen, I'm 56 years old, was in the Navy for 10 years, did a lot of traveling and I got around and I can testify to this, I have never ever ever met black women who were attractive to white men, not ever. Today of course its a different story because the ratio of bm to bw is so few...for every single black guy out there, there's maybe 20 single bw to chose from, not to mention, ww, asians and hispanics, so bm really got it made and bw are the last on the list....sad but true, I mean the pickings are slim...so yes, bw are naturally turning to wm...but its out of sheer desperation in my opinion. And yes, the irony of it all, bm got the nerve, the nerve to have issues with bw with wm...go figure?

Funny funny.

You sound as desperate as the white guys who hate black men. If that's what you have tell your yourself it makes no matter to me.

But you know the truth.

And, like I said. The black guys have trouble dealing with it.

Funny funny.

You sound as desperate as the white guys who hate black men. If that's what you have tell your yourself it makes no matter to me.

But you know the truth.

And, like I said. The black guys have trouble dealing with it.

Listen, I'm not desperate to explore anything....I could give a crap about wm....and I agree, bm do have issues seeing interracial couples where the bw is with a non black person, but who gives a damn? No disrespect, but unless a wm is loaded with dough, ww would rather be with bm, that is just fact and throughout our history its been proven, otherwise, segregation laws, lynchings, oppression, all created by white men to keep their prized mops off the meat of bm....fact, pal

Lmao. Yes some folks enjoy different things, people for a thousand different reasons that only the individual knows seek it.

Good grief white women would rather be with black makes. That's a pretty foolish statement, I'm not surprised at all.

Like I said whatever you need to tell yourself. If that works for you. You and I both know the truth.

You wanna claim to know the minds of women it makes no matter to me. I know black women will jump your shit in a minute if you show interest, not all but, a great majority will. Just have to be discrete some of the times due to social constructs.

And as far as the whole black man meat. It's a weak and age old insult that the weak have to use. It's a myth.........pal.

Lmao. Yes some folks enjoy different things, people for a thousand different reasons that only the individual knows seek it.

Good grief white women would rather be with black makes. That's a pretty foolish statement, I'm not surprised at all.

Like I said whatever you need to tell yourself. If that works for you. You and I both know the truth.

You wanna claim to know the minds of women it makes no matter to me. I know black women will jump your shit in a minute if you show interest, not all but, a great majority will. Just have to be discrete some of the times due to social constructs.

And as far as the whole black man meat. It's a weak and age old insult that the weak have to use. It's a myth.........pal.

Dude, what planet do you live on? Clearly you can't read....I said that black women are desperate today and yes, they'd answer the call of a wild rabbit if it gave them some attention....no argument pal on that subject. Listen, I am speaking from what the eff I see and experience and ww flock to n**** in the south in droves, in droves and it doesn't matter if he has a job, because most of the ww I work with are supporting mandigo and baby sittin while Becky is working and they love it. If wm like you have want to believe the opposite, that's your reality, but a black man on a bike, with one good tooth wrapped in gold with no job, fresh out of jail has a better chance of snatching up a ww than a Harvard educated wm with a 6 figure job, them is facts.

Forum List

Back