Ah, the old "race war" tatics....LOLOLOLOL

"...And this crap about raping our women?????..."

Actually, we read this fear here almost every day.

Cracks me up to see how the racist cockroaches here are so afraid they can't measure up to that Big Black Buck they hate so much.

Why do you think they're afraid to leave the house without their big gun strapped to their body where normal men keep their penis?

WW attraction to black men has been going on for centuries.....there's a book out called Southern Plantations....this is during slave times and ww where having black babies that were fed to the alligators by thier fathers. People need to stop thinking bm are the one's going after ww, its really the other way around. My sons are all married to bw and their isn't a day that goes by they aren't being pursued by Becky at work.....I'm not hating, but it pisses me off when people think ww are the innocents in all this, they're not!!

Same goes for black women. They love white guys but are forced to be very subtle about it because of the ramifications on both sides of the equation. If you want a black woman all you have to do is open a match.com account and say you like black women, trust me, you will have a hundred emails in a few days or be very subtle with them face to face.

Once your alone with them you will see.
It drives black men crazy too. They can't deal with it very well.

Listen, I'm 56 years old, was in the Navy for 10 years, did a lot of traveling and I got around and I can testify to this, I have never ever ever met black women who were attractive to white men, not ever. Today of course its a different story because the ratio of bm to bw is so few...for every single black guy out there, there's maybe 20 single bw to chose from, not to mention, ww, asians and hispanics, so bm really got it made and bw are the last on the list....sad but true, I mean the pickings are slim...so yes, bw are naturally turning to wm...but its out of sheer desperation in my opinion. And yes, the irony of it all, bm got the nerve, the nerve to have issues with bw with wm...go figure?

Funny funny.

You sound as desperate as the white guys who hate black men. If that's what you have tell your yourself it makes no matter to me.

But you know the truth.

And, like I said. The black guys have trouble dealing with it.

Listen, I'm not desperate to explore anything....I could give a crap about wm....and I agree, bm do have issues seeing interracial couples where the bw is with a non black person, but who gives a damn? No disrespect, but unless a wm is loaded with dough, ww would rather be with bm, that is just fact and throughout our history its been proven, otherwise, segregation laws, lynchings, oppression, all created by white men to keep their prized mops off the meat of bm....fact, pal

You're as pathetic and stupid as every other racist on this site.

Forum List

Back