Aha. More Biden evidence. He used a fake name for some emails as VP

No it doesn’t, you idiot.

The Earth itself spins on its axis thereby giving the illusion that the sun rises.

Your ignorance is amusing, Slappy.
Like with relativity to the observer on earth the sun does indeed rise in the East. True East on the equinox.

Now why do you need to act all angry and toss needless insults? Are you not capable of having a grown up civil debate?

R.fafa5fcd932b5137a54d33338346e0b6
IF the Biden's were doing nothing illegal, why would they need fake accounts?

Yes you should be embarrassed. You’re taking about Michelle Obama being a man and Barack being gay. Grow the fuck up Tonto, you can’t be taken seriously
I am? Obama fantasized about men. That makes him gay. Never said anything about Michelle.

In my opinion he either blatantly lied or he is a clueless fool. Which is it?
Well that’s your opinion so that’s got to to answer. My opinion lends for a third option. He only knew I’d legit business affairs and saw Trump attacking his son making claims that he thought were untrue and that’s what he responded to. So he either lied or was mistaken or was talking about something different than your painting.

Well that’s your opinion so that’s got to to answer. My opinion lends for a third option. He only knew I’d legit business affairs and saw Trump attacking his son making claims that he thought were untrue and that’s what he responded to. So he either lied or was mistaken or was talking about something different than your painting.
So clueless fool. Excellent. Let’s elect a guy who doesn’t even know where the millions of dollars his crack head son is earning come from.

Go ahead and argue with your buddy BackAgain who did argue that… give him the same insults you’ve been give me… I’ll make popcorn 🍿
He said the Sun rises in the West? Why are you obsessed with that poster? Are you gay like Obama? You clearly are naive as you believe Joe didn’t know where Hunters money came from.

Oh, a laptop existed. One supplied by the Russians, using data they hacked from Hunter Biden's laptop during one of his blackout binges in Ukraine.

It's not complicated, but the commiesuckers here just can't grasp it. Or at least they pretend not to do so, on orders from Moscow.
1hmd6y.jpg

He said the Sun rises in the West? Why are you obsessed with that poster? Are you gay like Obama? You clearly are naive as you believe Joe didn’t know where Hunters money came from.
No he didn’t say the sun rises in the west nor did I claim he did. He argued with my comment about sun rising in the East and said it doesn’t rise at all. Did you not read his comment? Are you having another “fingers in the ears” moment??

No he didn’t say the sun rises in the west nor did I claim he did. He argued with my comment about sun rising in the East and said it doesn’t rise at all. Did you not read his comment? Are you having another “fingers in the ears” moment??
No. I did Not see his comment. Obama is gay. That is indisputable.

Yeah some father. Doesn’t even recognize his own grandchild. 10% for the big guy. Your willful ignorance is hilarious.
Boy you’re just a ball of judgement bouncing all over the place. I’m surprised you haven’t accused him of molesting his daughter in the shower yet.

Forum List

Back