Aha. More Biden evidence. He used a fake name for some emails as VP

By the way, the Sun does appear to rise in the East.

I hope Slop finds that tidbit of correct information useful. 👍

By the way, the Sun doesn’t rise in the East. Thought you should know. It is just an illusion based on our perspective on this rotating globe. 👍
I love you double downers… if you’re sitting on you porch early in the morning drinking your coffee and you look East you will see the sun RISE up from the horizon. So yes. To the earth observer the sun does rise in the East. We even have this thing called sunRISE and sunSET.

Valiant attempt. I’ll give you kudos for the try

I love you double downers… if you’re sitting on you porch early in the morning drinking your coffee and you look East you will see the sun RISE up from the horizon. So yes. To the earth observer the sun does rise in the East. We even have this thing called sunRISE and sunSET.

Valiant attempt. I’ll give you kudos for the try
Nah. You will see what appears to be the Sun rising.

See how retarded you are?

Also. The sun doesn’t actually set. Our planetary rotation makes it appear to set.

Carry on.

I attack you because you’re a sanctimonious asshole. And you deserve it? You literally dismissed the CNN clip as a nothing burger. That’s insanity 101
You attack me because I’ve challenged you in the past and your ego couldn’t take the many times I took you to skool.

You’re talking about the House. I’m talking about the Trump appointed prosecutor that literally opened an investigation into Hunter in 2018… nothing to do with congress
Well now with the GOP controlling the House and the laptop discovery all sorts of interesting data is coming out. Let me guess you still believe that the COVID vaccines stopped the spread too. Lemmings will continue to be lemmings. Even Jake Tapper was pretty much admitting Joe Biden lied and this time when they debate Biden has no get out of jail free card. He has to answer the question.

You attack me because I’ve challenged you in the past and your ego couldn’t take the many times I took you to skool.
No. I attack you because you declare yourself the winner. Proving you’re a sanctimonious asshole. Your next argument you win against me will be your first. Don’t hold your breath.

Well now with the GOP controlling the House and the laptop discovery all sorts of interesting data is coming out. Let me guess you still believe that the COVID vaccines stopped the spread too. Lemmings will continue to be lemmings. Even Jake Tapper was pretty much admitting Joe Biden lied and this time when they debate Biden has no get out of jail free card. He has to answer the question.
The house didn’t control anything with the laptop genius. Rudy have it to the FBI. The FBI and DOJ are under executive control.

The house didn’t control anything with the laptop genius. Rudy have it to the FBI. The FBI and DOJ are under executive control.
The control of the committee shifted to the GOP so Comer and Jordan are now investigating. Genius. Boy the 10 I gave may have been too high.

Tapper literally said that he wasn’t saying that Joe lied. Literally said that.
Ha ha ha you didn’t see his body language? Are you kidding. Watch it again. He is basically saying, Biden lied or was very ignorant and that’s tough to believe. KSA agreed.

In your mind yes but he’s always looked like an ass. In my POV and I know many others we shake our head at this imaginary line y’all draw between Hunter and Joe and see a pathetic loser, Trump, who cant attack the man directly so he’s on a 5 year crusade against his son. It’s pathetic
What you mean is Hunter is pathetic.

I understand Joe Biden's unconditional love for his son. BUT, there comes a time as a father and President of the United States when you just can't lie to protect him. UNLESS President Biden is just as guilty as his son.

The control of the committee shifted to the GOP so Comer and Jordan are now investigating. Genius. Boy the 10 I gave may have been too high.
are you still talking about congressional committees?! The political entity that has nothing to do with law enforcement?! Man you’re in deep!

What you mean is Hunter is pathetic.
Im capable of saying what I mean. And no I wasn’t saying anything about Hunter.

But since you brought it up, from what I’ve seen in the media, yes Hunter seems weak and pathetic. I guess I won’t be voting for him

Forum List

Back