Aha. More Biden evidence. He used a fake name for some emails as VP

No. I did Not see his comment. Obama is gay. That is indisputable.
Of course you didn’t. See below. He argued with the notion that the sun rises in the East. Go ahead and scold him now. Lord knows that’s what you be doing to me. Don’t be a hypocrite now….

No it doesn’t, you idiot.

The Earth itself spins on its axis thereby giving the illusion that the sun rises.

Your ignorance is amusing, Slappy.

Boy you’re just a ball of judgement bouncing all over the place. I’m surprised you haven’t accused him of molesting his daughter in the shower yet.
I posted A link where a text from Hunter shows he funded Joe for 11 yrs but Joe never asked where the money came from. LOL

How did Trump know and his own dad didn’t?

You’re a clown

Of course you didn’t. See below. He argued with the notion that the sun rises in the East. Go ahead and scold him now. Lord knows that’s what you be doing to me. Don’t be a hypocrite now….
So literal. Technically he is correct. But figuratively it’s a stupid argument. Just as you’re stupid for believing Biden didn’t lie on the debate stage.

I posted A link where a text from Hunter shows he funded Joe for 11 yrs but Joe never asked where the money came from. LOL

How did Trump know and his own dad didn’t?

You’re a clown
I just don’t play mind reader. Trump was throwing all kinds of attacks at Hunter as he does at all his targets. He does’t hardly ever stay truthful in his attacks. He dresses them up with all kinds of bullshit. To pretend to know what Joe knew and didn’t know and to pretend to know what he was referring to while defending his son during a nation wide debate… well that just makes you look like a pompous ass

So literal. Technically he is correct. But figuratively it’s a stupid argument. Just as you’re stupid for believing Biden didn’t lie on the debate stage.
Go ahead and tell him it’s a stupid argument and say all the good things you’d say to me had I said that. I’m sure BackAgain would love to hear it

I just don’t play mind reader. Trump was throwing all kinds of attacks at Hunter as he does at all his targets. He does’t hardly ever stay truthful in his attacks. He dresses them up with all kinds of bullshit. To pretend to know what Joe knew and didn’t know and to pretend to know what he was referring to while defending his son during a nation wide debate… well that just makes you look like a pompous ass
It’s not an attack if it was 100% accurate. Joe looks like a clown denying it now.

Go ahead and tell him it’s a stupid argument and say all the good things you’d say to me had I said that. I’m sure BackAgain would love to hear it
You think he and I are friends? You’re sadly mistaken. I do Not have any friends here. Zero. But you. Yeah you, are an enemy. 100% an enemy. You’re in the same sphere as Sealybobo, rightwinger, bodacea, Faun, citygator and currygoats. You’re all trolls.

It’s not an attack if it was 100% accurate. Joe looks like a clown denying it now.
In your mind yes but he’s always looked like an ass. In my POV and I know many others we shake our head at this imaginary line y’all draw between Hunter and Joe and see a pathetic loser, Trump, who cant attack the man directly so he’s on a 5 year crusade against his son. It’s pathetic

You think he and I are friends? You’re sadly mistaken. I do Not have any friends here. Zero. But you. Yeah you, are an enemy. 100% an enemy. You’re in the same sphere as Sealybobo, rightwinger, bodacea, Faun, citygator and currygoats. You’re all trolls.
You’re obviously trying to avoid attacking him in the same way you’d enjoy attacking me had I made the exact argument he made. It’s comical

In your mind yes but he’s always looked like an ass. In my POV and I know many others we shake our head at this imaginary line y’all draw between Hunter and Joe and see a pathetic loser, Trump, who cant attack the man directly so he’s on a 5 year crusade against his son. It’s pathetic
Y’all

This is ridiculous. We are going in circles. There are literally texts of Hunter stating he giving Joe money. You just refuse to connect the dots. We are done here.

You’re obviously trying to avoid attacking him in the same way you’d enjoy attacking me had I made the exact argument he made. It’s comical
Why would I attack him? He isn’t an idiot denying that Joe Biden blatantly lied on national TV. If he says that I will attack him.

You’re also denying that Biden sucks as president. Most of the country disagrees with you.

Like with relativity to the observer on earth the sun does indeed rise in the East. True East on the equinox.

Now why do you need to act all angry and toss needless insults? Are you not capable of having a grown up civil debate?

As I correctly said, the Sun does not rise.

I’m not acting angry. And I’m not angry. And one can’t have an adult civil debate with an uncivil child like you.

Muddle on, Sloppy.

Y’all

This is ridiculous. We are going in circles. There are literally texts of Hunter stating he giving Joe money. You just refuse to connect the dots. We are done here.
Well they’ve had 5 years of investigating Hunters finances dating back to the Trump admin so if there were illegal corrupt payments going on then take it to court… I hear crickets in the courtroom. Just a bunch of political blowhards making assumptions

As I correctly said, the Sun does not rise.

I’m not acting angry. And I’m not angry. And one can’t have an adult civil debate with an uncivil child like you.

Muddle on, Sloppy.
Three insults in your first post and two in this last one… you can’t help yourself. That’s angry

Reminds me of:

R.b6218cf4e3cdc7ff2ddadc262f59cf0f

:laughing0301:
And Carlos Danger

By the way, the Sun doesn’t rise in the East. Thought you should know. It is just an illusion based on our perspective on this rotating globe. 👍

You’re right about that entire list.

Well they’ve had 5 years of investigating Hunters finances dating back to the Trump admin so if there were illegal corrupt payments going on then take it to court… I hear crickets in the courtroom. Just a bunch of political blowhards making assumptions
No. The Democrats ran the House and protected him til now.

Because you’d attack me if I wrote the exact some post he made and pushed back to your sunrise proposition.
I attack you because you’re a sanctimonious asshole. And you deserve it? You literally dismissed the CNN clip as a nothing burger. That’s insanity 101

Forum List

Back